Kademi is an all-in-one partner relationship management platform built for B2B organizations needing a highly customizable partner channel program. The team at Kademi knows to build a highly successful and profitable channel program, you need a partner management solution that’s seamless to set up and can be customized to the specific needs of your business – whether that’s a reseller, distributor, referral, or even affiliate partnership. Partnership leaders rejoice – The Kademi platform offers easy to use and code-free solutions with drag and drop partner portal editor, mitigating the time and resources needed from developers. The Kademi platform doesn’t end at a PRM solution – offering additional valuable features like its sales incentive software, an in-platform learning management solution, and commerce & payment handling from its extensive eco-system of modular features. It’s no wonder premier brands like OPPO and Zoetis trust the Kademi platform to power their partner channel programs.
- K-Journey: Kademi “K-Journeys,” also known as workflows, allow organizations to build automated flows to nurture and engage partners. Their flow builder is visually appealing, making it easy to set up flows to help partners, admins, and sales reps with daily tasks and quickly move them along their partnership journeys. Easily one of our favorite features.
- Deal Registration: With Kademi’s deal registration feature, you can onboard new partners and enable them to register deals easily. The dealer dashboard is highly customizable, showing several metrics from; active deals, deals won, pending payouts, and so much more.
- Sales Incentive Program: Build incentive programs for your channel partners to access within their secure partner portal. You can add dynamic components and leaderboards based on your channel partners' pacing toward their sales targets. Your channel partners can also file sales claims to be reviewed and approved within the portal.
- Although Kademi does have the ability to launch an affiliate program within their partner management solution, they do not currently have access to an internal network of publishers or other potential affiliate or influencer partnerships. You will need to research and recruit these partners outside of their platform to join your affiliate program.
- If you’re a new startup or small business with a tight budget and a single-person partnerships team, their solution likely won’t be the best fit for you. Their PRM solution works best for organizations that need a customizable program and has invested in channel sales and partnerships.
- For partnership professionals who haven’t built a channel program on PRM software before, you’ll likely need to commit to their onboarding training program to set up your program correctly. Or you can also use one of their go-to agencies and consultants to help you set up your channel program.
PartnerPortal.io is a web-based application that software companies and agencies can use to manage their partners. Through PartnerPortal.io, you can track your onboard partners, register leads, distribute commissions, create co-marketing materials, send messages—and so much more. PartnerPortal.io can serve as both a PRM solution and an easy-to-use partner portal for your partners to access on a regular basis.
- They provide a simple to use interface so you can get up and running with a partner program within a days time.
- Their pricing model is lower than other competitors so it makes it attrative to smaller businesses.
- Having the ability to message partner directly within the interface is a huge bonus.
- It can be confusing how to manually add partners into your dashboard at first.
- They don't have the ability to provide partners with tracking links yet.
- Their UI could use some improvements in comparison to their competitors.
PartnerStack is one of the best platforms for building a partnership channel, but it’s built explicitly for B2B SaaS companies. This is one of my favorite PRM solutions because it allows you to grow your partnership channel in different directions. Their platform helps B2B businesses to recruit all kinds of partners, whether that’s an agency, reseller, influencers, affiliates, etc. Also, PartnerStack has the most straightforward, easy-to-understand, and clean product designs I have seen within the space.
- Straightforward to use interface.
- Seamless integration process.
- Marketplace that provides program exposure.
- Pricing is at the higher end of the prm software space.
- They have a massive partnership network, but you cannot reach out to prospective marketplace partners directly through the platform.
- They lack the ability to analyze granular SaaS metrics within the dashboard reporting.
Partnerhub is a first-of-its-kind partnerships operations platform for top SaaS and digital agencies. It's like a PRM in that you can manage your entire program from one place, but unlike most PRMs, your partners are also using it to manage their other partnerships. Partnerhub is a place where digital agencies and tech solutions come together to find, vet, deploy and enable as many partnerships as you can handle.
Most PRM's are great for two things; push communication like email blasts or distributing assets, and distributing commissions payouts. Partnerhub covers finding partners, activating them, ongoing communication, project collaboration, document sharing, one-time rewards, automated messaging / alerts, and tracking referrals. Along with integrations with top CRMs and Marketing Automation solutions, most users of Partnerhub find it to be a one-stop shop for their program success.
- In-platform chat feature to streamline communication between all of your partners.
- Able to easily set up spiffs for your partners and payout whenever!
- Partnership network to connect you with companies with similar customer profiles.
- Not able to set up custom link tracking in the platform.
- You need to handle all payouts, W9s, billing, etc. for your partners.
- No branded landing pages to provide your partners.
Impact was founded in 2008 by a few founders who had extensive experience within the partnership marketing world. In fact, Impact makes managing your media and relationships with partners. It is explicitly designed for advertisers who want a better affiliate marketing platform. The Impact is a comprehensive automation platform that automates everything from tracking, nurturing, and engaging with customers to ensuring they are taken care of after purchase.
- They provide hands on custom custom integrations, but also offer a "Starter Package" which uses turnkey integrations with Shopify, BigCommerce and many other ecommerce platforms for an easy DIY integration.
- Managing hundreds of partner relationships within the Impact platform is easy. Impact offers very customized solutions based on the business use cases and allows for brands to easily adjust contracts, terms, tracking requirements and much more.
- Through Impact's vast partner recruitment network, brands are able to easily curate lists, recruit partners, and negotiate terms -- all within just a short period of time. No more spreadsheets and keeping track of hundreds of partnership term changes across your computer.
- Impact added live chat functionality within the platform, but it can still use some improvements to the message management. If you have ongoing conversations and negotiations with more than ten partners, it might get a bit overwhelming to manage these chat messages in the portal.
- The Impact influencer discovery network is still fairly new, so double check the creator engagement metrics within the platform before attempting to recruit partners.
- Although Impact has a large publisher and influencer database you can utilize to recruit partners, you'll still need to thoroughly vet out the potential partnerships to ensure they're the right fit for your brand.
Partner Fleet's turnkey marketplace platform makes it simple to launch with partners and boost participation. They help partner teams increase sales, connect and grow their programs, customers, and return on investment by creating interconnected microsites, partner marketplaces, and partner portals.
- You're able to easily build out a partner directory for your partners to customize.
- Launch a partner microsite to show off your partnership programs and acquire new partners.
- Provide your partner's development teams with a developer portals to collaborate together.
- They're a newer application so there will likely be a few bugs to sort through.
- No way to track deal flow and down funnel metrics.
- They have a small customer service team today.
Tune is a partner marketing management platform that helps businesses easily streamline recruitment, onboarding, and activation of high value business partners. Their PRM platform is trusted by hundreds of leading brands like Shopify, Groupon, Nord VPN because of the customized partner experience they allow their customers to build out for their partners. Through the Tune platform, you’ll be able to work smarter and build trust with your revenue driving partnerships.
- Straightforward tracking process for CRM.
- Open API for connecting to your tech stack, which is really important for seamless partner management.
- Fantastic fraud protection technology.
- Do not have access to robust affiliate network.
- Customer success manager does not support you with the scale plan.
- No affiliate network if you want to scale out an affiliate channel.
Impartner is a tool that helps organizations manage and track their relationships with their partners. It allows partners to manage their relationships in a centralized location and provides organizations with the ability to track and measure the effectiveness of their partnerships.The platform offers a range of features. These include tools to manage communication, agreements, and collaboration. Relationship management platforms can help partners better manage their relationships and improve communication, agreements, and cooperation.
- The interface is easy to understand.
- Modules are tremendous and have integrated SFDC.
- Excellent customer service team that responds instantly.
- Customization is a bit complex.
- Pricing can be a bit higher than other platforms on the market.
- No affiliate network if you want to scale out an affiliate channel.
- Microsoft Dynamics