ReferralCandy is the easiest way to power referral marketing programs for your online store. With ReferralCandy, you can give your customers a chance to win rewards when they refer friends to your store, turn customers into brand advocates by rewarding them for spreading the word about your products, and of course, drive more sales and repeat purchases by making it easy for shoppers to share their purchases with friends through social networks or email. ReferralCandy allows you to create a custom referral program that fits your brand and helps you gain new customers.
Best Fit For:
- Automated invitation
- Custom rewards
- Feature on your website
- Pay per performance
- Fraud Detection
- Excellent customer support
- They’re a low-cost platform with a ton of great features that compare nicely with their higher-cost competitors.
- Most of their integrations seem to work quite smoothly, with minimal issues transferring customer and referral data across platforms.
- They don’t take an additional portion of your sales like many other referral marketing software on the market.
- There’s currently no way to generate page specific affiliate codes, meaning you can’t link to different URL points across your website.
- You’ll likely need a developer or an email marketer that’s good with HTML if you want to customize the default email templates.
- Their customer support team is not always easiest to work with because most of the conversations are had through their live chat platform.
- Pricing for Referral Candy can vary greatly depending on what types of features and needs your team is looking for. That said, their pricing can range from $49/month up to $299/month.
Extole is one of the industry-leaders when it comes to customer lead marketing solutions. Extole helps their clients use their existing customers to grow their business by offering referral programs, influencer marketing, and other tools that facilitate word-of-mouth (WOM) marketing. Their solutions are designed to be easy to use and simple to implement—no coding or programming required. Whether you're in retail, membership & loyalty, or the financial sector, the Extole platform can help you turn customers into long-term brand advocates.
Best Fit For:
- Easy Implementation
- Fraud Protection
- In-Depth Analytics Dashboard
- Rewards Engine
- On-Branding Sharing
- Built-In Advocate Segments
- The customer service and integrations team are top notch! They’ll help you get up and running with a referral program in no time.
- Setting up A/B tests for your referral program is super easy.
- The Extole interface is beautifully designed, and so easily navigable for most users.
- Their reporting infrastructure can be confusing at times, but their support team will help you right away with figuring out any of your reporting needs.
- There might be a learning curve for some users who haven’t run loyalty, influencer, or referral programs before.
- This may not be the best solution for small businesses with minimal budgets.
- Pricing for Extole can vary greatly depending on what types of features and needs your team is looking for. That said, pricing for Extole is not dislosced on their website, so you need to request a demo with their team to gain the most accurate software pricing.
Referral Factory is one of the top referral software of choice for marketers, small businesses and medium-sized businesses. Their referral tools offer everything you need to build an effective referral program, including customizable campaigns, automated email marketing and customer engagement, social media integration and more. They help companies drive sales through their customers by providing a simple way to create and track referrals. Their software solution is easy to use, yet sophisticated enough for even the most complex needs. The Referral Factory team has been working with businesses large and small to help them increase sales and customer loyalty by using their referral marketing platform. They've developed a reputation for being innovative and creative as well as having a deep understanding of how to get results fast.
Best Fit For:
- Referral Program Templates
- Set Your Own Rewards
- Easy For Users To Share, Refer and Track
- 20 Different Languages Offered
- Track and Monitor Your Referrals
- Fraud Detection
- They have a fantastic customer support team that helps you to get up and running quickly with your first referral campaign. They even help you to strategize your referral and loyalty campaigns!
- The platform set-up is so straightforward, you can get up and running within a few short hours.
- You’re able to run your campaigns across several different languages based on your customer’s preferences, which is a huge help!
- You’re referrers are currently not able to see who they’ve referred to, but this is likely due to privacy concerns.
- Their API docs could use some updating.
- At the moment, you’re not able to have multiple logins to the platform.
- Pricing for Referral Factory can vary greatly depending on what types of features and needs your team is looking for. That said, their pricing can range from $95/month up to $300/month.
ReferralMagic is a referral tracking software made for SaaS companies. It was designed to help companies make more sales by tracking referrals, but it also has some other useful features. The software is available as a full-time, monthly subscription. There are no contracts or commitments, so you can cancel at any time with no penalty. The software is easy to use and comes with a comprehensive walkthrough that will guide you through setting up your account and getting started right away. It's also user-friendly so that you don't need any special training or skills in order to learn how to use it effectively.
Best Fit For:
- Run Multiple Referral Campaigns
- Ready To Use Referral Widgets
- Fully-Integrated API And Features
- Referral Campaign Options
- Customizable Invite Friend Widgets
- Many Integrations
- They’ve built an extremely simplistic UI design, so almost most users can get up and running quickly within their referral platform.
- You’re able to set up a free trial with their software to see how it works.
- It’s a low-cost option for brands who want to get up and running quickly.
- They currently only have 3 different campaign types offered when creating a campaign.
- It would be nice if they provided you with a bit more analytics for the platform. It’s very basic KPIs they show within the platform.
- Pricing for ReferralMagic can vary greatly depending on what types of features and needs your team is looking for. That said, their pricing can range from $0/month up to $245/month.
Friendbuy is one of the top referral marketing platforms built for growth. It's easy to set up, and it integrates with your existing CRM, website, or email platform. You can also use it to incentivize customers to refer their friends and family by offering points that can be redeemed for cash or products—the choice is yours! Also, their platform doesn't just stop at referral -- they also provide a way to create a loyalty program for your customer base. And when it comes to getting started with Friendbuy, there are no long-term contracts or commitments! You can sign up for as little as a month at a time, and only pay for what you need—which means less hassle and more profits.
Best Fit For:
- Referral templates to get live fast
- Referral Dashboards to give your customers visibility
- Custom rewardable events
- Actionable analytics
- Seamless automation
- Customer Service Portal
- The referral sign-up flows and custom flows are great features for referral partner onboarding. This automates a lot of the mundane tasks.
- Their integrations are easy to set up, with minimal downtime and issues with transferring data across platforms.
- Once the platform is set-up and automated with different flows, you can be a bit hands-off while working on other marketing channels.
- They are a bit more expensive than other referral software on the market.
- Depending on which platform you want to integrate with, you may need a developer resource to get things set up properly.
- Their platform could use a bit more reporting and analytics featured within the dashboard itself.
- Pricing for Friendbuy can vary greatly depending on what types of features and needs your team is looking for. That said, their pricing can range from $249/month up to $749/month.
Genius Referrals is one of the best referral software that provides end-to-end solutions for all of your referral marketing needs. The team at Genius Referrals has worked hard to create a product that will undoubtedly help you grow your business through referrals. The software was designed with simplicity in mind, so you can get started right away without any fuss. It's easy to set up and even easier to manage. You can easily share referral links, manage your campaigns, and track growth.
Best Fit For:
- Advocate's Dashboard
- Real-Time Notifications
- Automatic Payouts
- Insightful Analytics
- Rewards for Everyone
- 24/7 Monitoring
- You’re able to sign up for a free 30 day trial and test out the referral program software before making a purchase.
- You can get up and running with their referral software within four easy steps.
- You’re able to reward your brand advocates with PayPal cash, gift cards, vouchers, bank transfer, Shopify discount codes, products, or even an account credit!
- Their UI could use a bit of updating as it’s clunky when first setting up the platform.
- They only seem to have 6 different advocate portal themes you can choose from when building out your program.
- You still need to input your credit card information for the free trial, so be sure to cancel your account prior to the 30 days if you’re not going to move forward with the platform!
- Pricing for Genius Referrals can vary greatly depending on what types of features and needs your team is looking for. That said, their pricing can range from $69/month up to $649/month.
SaaSquatch is a powerful loyalty & referral software built for technology companies. Their application will help you increase app engagement and retention, as well as boost lifetime value for your customers by rewarding them with points for using your app. SaaSquatch will also give you the ability to reward your users for referring friends, family or colleagues to use your app. SaaSquatch also lets you reward your customers for referring new customers to your business by giving them a percentage of their friend's purchase! This can be a great way to incentivize people who may not have been interested in buying from you before, but now that they know someone else who has had a good experience with you will be more willing to give it a try themselves. With SaaSquatch you can send push notifications to users from within the app reminding them of upcoming rewards they have earned, giving them an incentive to keep coming back.
Best Fit For:
- Customer referral programs
- Cash-back programs
- Employee referral programs
- Special event programs
- Welcome offers
- User activation programs
- Their customer support team is great to work with and provides suggestions as to how you can optimize your referral campaigns.
- The platform is quite easy to use and their reporting infrastructure is fantastic!
- Their platform is built to be flexible to your referral program and the business's needs.
- Their platform works best for SaaS companies, so if you’re a retailer or sell other types of products, this may not be the best fit for your business.
- Their platform is on the higher end of the market, so likely not the best for small businesses just starting out.
- If your integration isn’t available, you’ll likely need to work with a developer or their product team to get things up and running seamlessly.
- Pricing for SaaSquatch can vary greatly depending on what types of features and needs your team is looking for. That said, their pricing can range from $1750/month up to $1750/month.
VYPER is one of the best giveaway software on the market. With it, you can create a stunning giveaway or viral contest and grow your email list and social media followers. You can make your giveaways mobile-optimized so that they look great on all devices. They make it easy for people to enter by allowing them to share on social media or enter their email address—and those who share win additional prizes! VYPER also gives you analytics so you can track how many people are entering and where they're coming from.
Best Fit For:
- Visual landing page designer
- Multiple template types
- Evergreen loyalty / referral / reward programs
- Easily deliver rewards
- Use up to 3 different display modes
- Embed a campaign sign up on a landing page you own outside of VYPER
- Their VYPER campaign templates save you a lot of time and work well enough to start your program quickly.
- You can analyze down to the campaign level with their analytics and reporting capabilities which is awesome!
- It’s a super simple and easy-to-use platform for most, and of course, if you need help, their customer support team is fantastic to work with.
- They could use a bit more premade templates for other verticals/industries.
- If you’re not familiar with the platform, creating a campaign from scratch can be time consuming, but once you’ve done one, it’ll be easier to create others.
- Their pricing model may not be the best fit for small businesses.
- Pricing for VYPER can vary greatly depending on what types of features and needs your team is looking for. That said, their pricing can range from $149/month up to $299/month.
InviteReferrals is a word-of-mouth referral system that allows you to reward your customers for inviting their friends to your website or app. Their software makes it easy to track referrals and rewards in real time, so you can see how many invites have been sent out, who's been invited and what they've done on your site. You can also invite users by email or SMS message directly from inside the app. If you're looking for a way to generate more sales, signups or email list subscribers then InviteReferrals is what you need. With invite referrals you can easily create a referral program that will help you achieve all these goals in no time.
Best Fit For:
- Supports Multiple Platforms
- In-Depth Analytics
- Fully Customizable Campaigns
- Multiple referral and Social sharing options
- Referral Statistics
- Fraud Prevention & Security
- You can easily create different campaigns according to the specific referral program you’re targeting.
- Want to check on the number of conversions your referral programs are driving? You can easily view this within the InviteReferrals dashboard.
- Lots of easy integrations with most of the technology solutions you use on a daily basis.
- Their support team can be slow to respond at times.
- They don’t have an in-app messaging system to talk directly with your affiliates or referral partners.
- I wish they had a few more different themes for the referral portal set-up.
- Pricing for InviteReferrals can vary greatly depending on what types of features and needs your team is looking for. That said, their pricing can range from $99/month up to $249/month.