Kademi is an all-in-one partner relationship management platform built for B2B organizations needing a highly customizable partner channel program. The team at Kademi knows to build a highly successful and profitable channel program, you need a partner management solution that’s seamless to set up and can be customized to the specific needs of your business – whether that’s a reseller, distributor, referral, or even affiliate partnership. Partnership leaders rejoice – The Kademi platform offers easy to use and code-free solutions with drag and drop partner portal editor, mitigating the time and resources needed from developers. The Kademi platform doesn’t end at a PRM solution – offering additional valuable features like its sales incentive software, an in-platform learning management solution, and commerce & payment handling from its extensive eco-system of modular features. It’s no wonder premier brands like OPPO and Zoetis trust the Kademi platform to power their partner channel programs.
Best Fit For:
- Partner portals
- Deal registration
- B2B loyalty
- Sales incentive software
- Channel partner training (LMS)
- Partner onboarding & Enablement
- K-Journey: Kademi “K-Journeys,” also known as workflows, allow organizations to build automated flows to nurture and engage partners. Their flow builder is visually appealing, making it easy to set up flows to help partners, admins, and sales reps with daily tasks and quickly move them along their partnership journeys. Easily one of our favorite features.
- Deal Registration: With Kademi’s deal registration feature, you can onboard new partners and enable them to register deals easily. The dealer dashboard is highly customizable, showing several metrics from; active deals, deals won, pending payouts, and so much more.
- Sales Incentive Program: Build incentive programs for your channel partners to access within their secure partner portal. You can add dynamic components and leaderboards based on your channel partners' pacing toward their sales targets. Your channel partners can also file sales claims to be reviewed and approved within the portal.
- Although Kademi does have the ability to launch an affiliate program within their partner management solution, they do not currently have access to an internal network of publishers or other potential affiliate or influencer partnerships. You will need to research and recruit these partners outside of their platform to join your affiliate program.
- If you’re a new startup or small business with a tight budget and a single-person partnerships team, their solution likely won’t be the best fit for you. Their PRM solution works best for organizations that need a customizable program and has invested in channel sales and partnerships.
- For partnership professionals who haven’t built a channel program on PRM software before, you’ll likely need to commit to their onboarding training program to set up your program correctly. Or you can also use one of their go-to agencies and consultants to help you set up your channel program.
- Pricing for Kademi can vary greatly depending on what types of features and needs your team is looking for. That said, pricing for Kademi can vary from $500/month to $1250/month.
Everflow is a Partner Marketing platform for managing your partnerships, tracking all marketing channels, and amplifying your performance.
Take ownership of your growth: Quickly onboard and manage your affiliates, influencers, referral partners, and strategic partners. Consolidate your partnership and performance channels allowing you to understand the true value from each traffic source, control your attribution, and optimize towards your best performers. Get the attribution and analytics that are the keys to accelerating your revenue.
Best Fit For:
- Track every channel: Everflow's tracking starts when users reach your website, letting you consolidate your performance reporting for affiliates, influencers, referrals, and media buying. Having all of this data in one place makes it easy for you to analyze and understand the value from each source of traffic.
- Attribute unlimited events: Everflow lets you go beyond the sale or lead, and track every engagement that delivers value from your campaigns. Start paying your partners on CRM pipeline stages, approved leads, subscription renewals, and upsells. Understand your traffic better by analyzing engagement around newsletter signups, pricing page visits, and community activity.
- Scale your partnerships: Better data and attribution empowers you to align your payouts with the partners that drive your best customers, motivating them to ramp up their promotions. Onboard your own partners in a few clicks, give them the tools to be successful and keep growing by discovering new relevant partners in Everflow's marketplace.
- Tracks every channel and provides unlimited partner management
- Powerful integrations with CRMs, Shopping Carts, and full access API
- Makes it easy to view and optimize performance on the placement level
- Vast number of capabilities can be overwhelming
- Doesn't provide a massive marketplace for affiliates
- Lacks robustness for emailer campaigns
- The pricing starts at $750 per month for unlimited access to the platform. You must contact Everflow for a customized plan for more in-depth onboarding and dedicated customer success manager.
PartnerStack is one of the best platforms for building a partnership channel, but it’s built explicitly for B2B SaaS companies. This is one of my favorite PRM solutions because it allows you to grow your partnership channel in different directions. Their platform helps B2B businesses to recruit all kinds of partners, whether that’s an agency, reseller, influencers, affiliates, etc. Also, PartnerStack has the most straightforward, easy-to-understand, and clean product designs I have seen within the space.
Best Fit For:
- Automate Your Partner Recruitment: PartnerStack provides businesses with the tools needed to fully automate recruitment, which is a vital part of a successful partner program. By using PartnerStack, you will recruit channel partners into your program while rewarding them automatically for the conversion they make. This way, your partners, as well as you, will get to generate more revenue. The process is counter-wise, and everyone gets to benefit from it. Besides, this feature also helps build a scalable method to engage with your partners.
- Custom Onboarding For Every Partner: How many times have you forgotten to generate essential notification emails to your partners? It has happened way too many times. But worry not, as this will not occur with PartnerStack. PartnerStack enables you to organize custom onboarding for each partner of yours, so you’re able to set everyone up for success within the relationship.
- Exact Payout Timings: PartnerStack has another fantastic feature of automating your partner's payout based on their performance. There's no need to remember dates and timings; you just have to leave all the work onto PartnerStack. There's nothing to worry about! Whether you are thinking of delivering a bonus to your partner or just want them to have the intended revenue, partner stack will do it all for you. PartnerStack automatically generates your partner's shares and pays them out on time.
- Straightforward to use interface.
- Seamless integration process.
- Marketplace that provides program exposure.
- Pricing is at the higher end of the prm software space.
- They have a massive partnership network, but you cannot reach out to prospective marketplace partners directly through the platform.
- They lack the ability to analyze granular SaaS metrics within the dashboard reporting.
- There are lots of options for different plans, which are customized to each businesses’ needs. You will typically need to have a conversation with someone at PartnerStack to obtain a quote, but overall, they are expected to range from $1,000+ per month.
Kiflo is one of the leading partner management software solutions for small and medium-sized businesses that want to accelerate channel revenue. They’ve built a clean UI with many features and integrations for SaaS partner managers and their partners to access and grow the relationship together – it’s no wonder they’re a leading PRM solution on G2.But, what truly sets Kiflo apart from many other partner management solutions is the capability for their customers to scale out their partner program across referral, reseller, and affiliate channels. With Kiflo, you can minimize software costs, mitigate tracking errors, and truly grow a profitable partnership program for your business.
Best Fit For:
- Partner Portal
- Asset Management
- Lead & Deal Registration
- Partner Onboarding
- CRM Integration
- Partner KPIs
- They’re one of the most affordable partner management solutions on the market, with no long-term contract commitments.
- You’re able to scale out your partnership program across referrals, resellers, and affiliate partnerships. With Kiflo, you no longer need to have separate affiliate software outside of your PRM solution.
- Kiflo provides a seamless and automated partner onboarding experience to get your partners quickly activated and bought into your brand solution.
- Their platform doesn’t provide a learning management solution (LMS) for your partners to follow, learn, and become a “certified partner” through their portal.
- Currently, Kiflo doesn’t offer up features for building out co-branded marketing assets with your partners.
- There is currently no way to set specific user role types (partner manager, VP partnerships, sales rep, etc.) within the Kiflo platform.
- Pricing for Kiflo can vary greatly depending on what types of features and needs your team is looking for. That said, their pricing can range from $149/month up to $799/month.
If you’re looking for an all-in-one, highly customizable partner relationship management platform, look no further than Channeltivity. The Channeltivity PRM offers everything you need to integrate, launch, and scale your referral, reseller, and distributor partnership programs. With that said, what I believe truly sets them apart from other PRM solutions is the number of features they’ve built and the degree to which you can customize their solution to fit the needs of your business. From their intuitive interface, seamless integrations across Salesforce and HubSpot, and remarkable channel support team, over 40,000 channel professionals depend on Channeltivity to grow their partner programs.
Best Fit For:
- Partner Portal
- Deal Registration
- Referral & Commission Management
- Lead Distribution
- Co-Branded Collateral
- Salesforce & HubSpot Integrations. Open API.
- Partner Portal: Channeltivity has built a remarkable partner portal to enable and drive partner engagement through its resources library, email notifications, and training and certification capabilities. You can also easily customize their portal's branding, appearance, and widgets for specific types of platform users.
- Platform integrations & security: They have built seamless integrations into Salesforce and HubSpot and provide an open API – giving you everything you need to transfer data and customize your integrations. They regularly perform third-party audits and security testing, holding a SOC 2 certificate, so you know your data is protected.
- Highly customizable PRM: Channeltivity understands every business has different needs for features, integrations, and workflows. This is why they’ve built a partner management solution that is one of the most customizable platforms on the market.
- If you’re restricted when it comes to software budget, particularly for small businesses with a new partnerships team, Channeltivity may not be the best fit for your business as they’re priced and built out for mid-market, enterprise businesses.
- Their platform can run almost all types of partnerships through their portal, but if you’re looking to run an affiliate program in parallel with your referral and reseller partnerships, you will need to purchase additional third-party affiliate tracking software.
- Although their platform offers additional features like email marketing, training and certification, MDF management, you will need to pay additional costs for these features if your partnership program requires them.
- Channeltivity is fully transparent with their pricing model for PRM solutions. Their standard edition platform costs start at $1,599/month with unlimited users, but if you need the HubSpot or Salesforce editions, expect to pay $1,899/month.
Allbound helps companies manage and sclae their partner programs. It is a robust PRM platform that gives partnership managers total control over their program, from partner on-boarding to training and engagement. Allbound provides a customizable portal where your partners can log in and access everything they need to promote your company's products or services successfully. Your partners will be able to learn about your company, register for an event, access sales tools like case studies, datasheets, and presentations, get social sharing functionality for promoting your content on Twitter and LinkedIn, view recordings of webinars, share articles, and more. In addition to the self-service portal for partners, you will also get a partner marketing dashboard where you can track your partner program performance and monitor ROI.
Best Fit For:
- Sales Enablement Playbooks: Allbound compels users to sell their services using actionable playbooks. With this software, partner managers and sales reps will have the opportunity to give their partners prompt access to different available sales plays based on the stage of their deal. These sales plays will be based on your organization's type of products, geographies, and stages. From this, marketers will allow their partners to lead prospects purchasing the playbooks confidently.
- Partner Onboarding: The onboarding feature is used to onboard new partners. It includes a dashboard that allows you to track the progress of your partners through different stages of the process and alerts you when they need your attention. This feature also allows you to send automated email sequences that nurture your partners through the onboarding process and increase their engagement with your company. This can be customized based on different sales cycle stages or specific roles within a partner organization (e.g., Account Executive vs. Marketing Manager).
- Partner Co-Selling & Deal Management: Allbound PRM has some of the best features when it comes to co-selling with your channel partners to help move deals down the pipeline. Everything from deal registration, lead distribution, commissions overview, and an in-platform messaging feature to communicate and form proposals with your partnerships.
- Allbound PRM’s partner co-marketing features allow you to quickly scale up your partner marketing across hundreds (if not thousands) of your different partnerships. Everything from; co-branding, partner prospect pages, playbooks, content management tools, and more.
- The partner onboarding process is streamlined and automated, so you can get your high-value partners up and running in no time.
- With Allbound’s channel analytics dashboard, you’ll always be able to answer the question: Which partner helped to drive this deal forward?
- They could use some more filtering options for their pipeline analytics, so you can drill down even further into different geos.
- They could provide users with more customization regarding the dashboard view for admins and partner users.
- You’ll need to use an additional 3rd party affiliate tracking system if you want to run an affiliate program on top of your partnership program.
- Pricing for Allbound PRM software depends on the needs for your partnership program. That said, we've seen pricing start around $2,000/month for their basic module features, but check with their sales team for their most up to date pricing.
PartnerPortal.io is a web-based application that software companies and agencies can use to manage their partners. Through PartnerPortal.io, you can track your onboard partners, register leads, distribute commissions, create co-marketing materials, send messages—and so much more. PartnerPortal.io can serve as both a PRM solution and an easy-to-use partner portal for your partners to access on a regular basis.
Best Fit For:
- Register Partners
- Commission tracking
- They provide a simple to use interface so you can get up and running with a partner program within a days time.
- Their pricing model is lower than other competitors so it makes it attrative to smaller businesses.
- Having the ability to message partner directly within the interface is a huge bonus.
- It can be confusing how to manually add partners into your dashboard at first.
- They don't have the ability to provide partners with tracking links yet.
- Their UI could use some improvements in comparison to their competitors.
- Pricing for PartnerPortal.io can vary greatly depending on what types of features and needs your team is looking for. That said, their pricing can range from $0/month up to $999/month.
Impartner is a tool that helps organizations manage and track their relationships with their partners. It allows partners to manage their relationships in a centralized location and provides organizations with the ability to track and measure the effectiveness of their partnerships.The platform offers a range of features. These include tools to manage communication, agreements, and collaboration. Relationship management platforms can help partners better manage their relationships and improve communication, agreements, and cooperation.
Best Fit For:
- Certification And Training: Impartner provides its users with thorough digital training. Even if you are not a beginner with their training and certification courses, you will understand all the criteria. Besides, these courses will create a better engaging environment among you and your partners. The reason is that when your partners can understand what they are up to, this way, they will work much more effectively.
- Program Compliance Manager: This feature reduces the administration time by automating all the tasks you have to do manually. Some of the tasks included are calculating the revenue, assigning them tasks, and most importantly, setting up requirements for each task. Because of this feature, you will be able to say goodbye to those hectic tasks of sorting out every task by hand. Whatever requirements you place for each task will be shared with your partners simultaneously.
- Multi-Module System: Using Impartner PRM, you can add as many module systems as you want. With Impartner, adding modules is simple, and it accelerates and grows the sales of your business channels. This classic web application provides several functionalities to manage all the aspects of working with a partner. These aspects might include the recruitment of the partners and evaluating the sales generated by them.
- The interface is easy to understand.
- Modules are tremendous and have integrated SFDC.
- Excellent customer service team that responds instantly.
- Customization is a bit complex.
- Pricing can be a bit higher than other platforms on the market.
- No affiliate network if you want to scale out an affiliate channel.
- The price is expected to start from $2000 per month. However, they have different customized pricing plans for your business needs.
- Microsoft Dynamics
Impact was founded in 2008 by a few founders who had extensive experience within the partnership marketing world. In fact, Impact makes managing your media and relationships with partners. It is explicitly designed for advertisers who want a better affiliate marketing platform. The Impact is a comprehensive automation platform that automates everything from tracking, nurturing, and engaging with customers to ensuring they are taken care of after purchase.
Best Fit For:
- Tracking At Your Fingertips: The ability to track your partner's interaction is a big plus for the Impact program and a feature not always seen with partner programs. Tracking is a vital part of what is needed to maximize the value of a partner program. Impact is an advanced tool for tracking all interfaces, from desktop to mobile and, ultimately, mobile apps. Whether you're a web designer, mobile developer, or even a marketer, there is something for you here. Impact lets you get a clear picture of the actual results of a business partnership. With that information, you can better reward or penalize your partners.
- Solid Migration Assistance: Impact is designed to conveniently and effectively transfer your information from one affiliate network to another. Your affiliate account will stay intact by managing a seamless transition, and your conversions will remain unchanged. Not only this, but it can also help you to migrate your existing affiliate programs. Impact allows you to set up new partner programs as they become available to your channel partners and expand them as necessary. Because Impact only focuses on technology, there are no conflicts of interest. Eventually, the service you get is out of the world!
- Fraud Protection: Impact has a unique fraud detection technology that helps protect you from any fraudulent behavior from partners. In addition, Impact has a machine learning algorithm that can detect fraud, review your traffic, and evaluate your performance. The machine-learning algorithms used by Impact can detect spam and other suspicious activity, flagging the traffic as potentially malicious and allowing you to take appropriate action.
- They provide hands on custom custom integrations, but also offer a "Starter Package" which uses turnkey integrations with Shopify, BigCommerce and many other ecommerce platforms for an easy DIY integration.
- Managing hundreds of partner relationships within the Impact platform is easy. Impact offers very customized solutions based on the business use cases and allows for brands to easily adjust contracts, terms, tracking requirements and much more.
- Through Impact's vast partner recruitment network, brands are able to easily curate lists, recruit partners, and negotiate terms -- all within just a short period of time. No more spreadsheets and keeping track of hundreds of partnership term changes across your computer.
- Impact added live chat functionality within the platform, but it can still use some improvements to the message management. If you have ongoing conversations and negotiations with more than ten partners, it might get a bit overwhelming to manage these chat messages in the portal.
- The Impact influencer discovery network is still fairly new, so double check the creator engagement metrics within the platform before attempting to recruit partners.
- Although Impact has a large publisher and influencer database you can utilize to recruit partners, you'll still need to thoroughly vet out the potential partnerships to ensure they're the right fit for your brand.
- If you're looking for a custom integration and set-up with their onboarding team, you'll need to contact Impact for pricing terms. For brands on the "Starter Package" you can expect to pay $30/month + 3% usage fee on partner payouts.
Tune is a partner marketing management platform that helps businesses easily streamline recruitment, onboarding, and activation of high value business partners. Their PRM platform is trusted by hundreds of leading brands like Shopify, Groupon, Nord VPN because of the customized partner experience they allow their customers to build out for their partners. Through the Tune platform, you’ll be able to work smarter and build trust with your revenue driving partnerships.
Best Fit For:
- Partners Program Customization: Tune can provide every kind of partner program according to your requirements. This is one of the key features often lacking at other partner relationship management platforms, but Tune has put this first when building the platform because they understand every program needs some form of customization. Tune also provides its users with a variety of partnerships. These partnerships might include influencers, publishers, media buyers, and many more other networks.
- Tracking Solutions: Tune provides some of the most accurate tracking solutions. Through their platform, you can track, evaluate and improve the performance of your partners, all with just a few clicks. You can also have help for tracking from mobile measurement without SDK.
- Partner Management Tools: Often finding the right partners for your business might not be an easy task for you, but Tune PRM, provide you with the necessary tools to build an effective outreach strategy. Their platform provides you the ability to easily automate workflows and payout partners with ease, so you can focus on the more strategic growth of the partner channel management.
- Straightforward tracking process for CRM.
- Open API for connecting to your tech stack, which is really important for seamless partner management.
- Fantastic fraud protection technology.
- Do not have access to robust affiliate network.
- Customer success manager does not support you with the scale plan.
- No affiliate network if you want to scale out an affiliate channel.
- Pricing can vary from $599+ per month. Additional deal registration might depend on each feature, and you can ask for the quoted price on their price.
Partnerhub is a first-of-its-kind partnerships operations platform for top SaaS and digital agencies. It's like a PRM in that you can manage your entire program from one place, but unlike most PRMs, your partners are also using it to manage their other partnerships. Partnerhub is a place where digital agencies and tech solutions come together to find, vet, deploy and enable as many partnerships as you can handle.
Most PRM's are great for two things; push communication like email blasts or distributing assets, and distributing commissions payouts. Partnerhub covers finding partners, activating them, ongoing communication, project collaboration, document sharing, one-time rewards, automated messaging / alerts, and tracking referrals. Along with integrations with top CRMs and Marketing Automation solutions, most users of Partnerhub find it to be a one-stop shop for their program success.
Best Fit For:
- Finding new partners to grow your customer base doesn't have to be hard. Partnerhub helps you find new partners based on overlapping customer profiles with other companies in their network.
- You can set up live co-marketing offers (guest blogs, webinars, etc.) to share with your partners to get the ball rolling with your partnerships.
- Have headaches tracking partnership referrals? Partnerhub has taken care of this from lead submission to closed-won deal, every point in the referral journey is tracked.
- In-platform chat feature to streamline communication between all of your partners.
- Able to easily set up spiffs for your partners and payout whenever!
- Partnership network to connect you with companies with similar customer profiles.
- Not able to set up custom link tracking in the platform.
- You need to handle all payouts, W9s, billing, etc. for your partners.
- No branded landing pages to provide your partners.
- Partnerhub provides customers with a free account to start and join their network.
The Salesforce PRM Platform is a cloud-based platform that enables organizations to manage customer relationships and interactions. The platform provides a centralized hub for managing customer data, communication, and engagement activities. It enables organizations to manage their customer relationships and interactions. The platform provides a centralized hub for managing customer data, communication, and engagement activities.
Best Fit For:
- Manage Business Processes: The application allows companies to manage their business process by tracking partner lifecycle from initiation through procurement, renewal, and recognition. It also provides a platform for users to develop customized workflows for managing each stage of partner relationships. The workflow customizations allow capturing information necessary for making decisions about partners. It includes contacting prospects, account reviews, sales readiness reviews, and more.
- Easy Integration: Users can integrate existing systems (Salesforce or external applications) and PRM. It helps exchange data about partners' records, including names, job titles, etc., through standard APIs (application programming interface). Once integrated with Salesforce, the applications bring partner details right into Salesforce CRM while allowing access only to authorized users.
- Manage Partner Profiles: It allows companies to manage their partner's profiles by tracking contact information, services, products the channel partners offer, certifications details, etc. You can also customize a "view" of each partner type, including what is important for that specific group of contacts within the organization. Plus, it improves user experience when working with different partners such as vendors, consultants, and business partners.
- Great for tracking campaigns to nurture leads, including creating campaigns from activities.
- Efficient prospects and contacts management that come into your org via marketing efforts (i.e., form submissions).
- You can create sales pipelines and forecasts that connects directly into your CRM.
- Do not have a way to track leads through the pipeline. So, if a lead is created outside of PRM it will not be tracked from initial creation to closed opportunity.
- UI is not as clean as other software on the market.
- No affiliate network if you want to scale out an affiliate channel.
- The price for Salesforce PRM Starts From $10 to $25 per month, per user. There are other deal registrations for which you have to request a quoted price from Salesforce PRM.
Partnerize is another terrific partnership management platform. This platform supports an end-to-end platform that automates all of your hectic tasks. The platform is simple and easy to understand. Founded in 2010, Partnerize aims to automate the partners’ tracking, calculation, and paying conveniently. It is a SaaS-based automated platform. It gives some real-time tools to help your business in the longer run.
Best Fit For:
- On-Board Guiding: Guided partner onboarding is a great way to onboard new channel partners into your program. It is done by ensuring that your partners are correctly set up for the new program before using it. The on-board guiding feature will ensure that the beginners' interface is simple to understand. This way, you can reduce the time it takes for a new partner portal to get up and running, and they can easily navigate the interface.
- Easy To Track Growth: Partnerize makes it really easy to keep track of your partner's growth. You will be able to know how much revenue has been generated and the pace of your business. Partnerize also makes it easy to deliver tracking links to your partners. The link created will help you to generate tracking links for each campaign. This feature is helpful for influencers, especially in the social media domain.
- Customized Plans: As one shoe doesn't fit all in the same way, a specific partnership program might not suit everyone. With Partnerize, you don't have to face anything like this. Partnerize gives its users customized programs according to their region or other preferences. Partnerize promises to offer predictability at a fixed price. Overall it provides flexibility for services, prices, and also innovation.
- Clean user interface and easy to understand partner experience.
- User-friendly and easy to customize the dashboard features and interactions.
- Advanced automation for managing thousands of different types of partnerships.
- Connecting with new partners is a bit time-consuming.
- They do not have a robust partner marketplace for you to reach out to new partners.
- The dashboard can be a bit clunky and overwhelming at points in the management.
- Partnerize hasn't disclosed a proper pricing plan for its services. For a quoted price plan, you can contact their website.
Elioplus PRM is a partner relationship management software platform, designed specifically for B2B SaaS companies. By encouraging partners to register deals, distribute leads, manage your content, collaborate in real-time and many more features, Elioplus allows you to supercharge your partner network.
Best Fit For:
- Deal Management: Enable your partners to register deals and collaborate with them in each deal by adding notes and documents as you move forward. Set specific timeframes for your partners, track all your current and past deals from a single place, and accept or reject deals right from our system. Triggered notifications will help your partners keep track of their deadlines.
- Lead Distribution: Elioplus PRM helps you to distribute leads to your partners seamlessly. You can upload a new lead, or pull it from your marketing automation or CRM platform and send it to your partners. Their system will automatically update the status of every lead in both your portal and your CRM so that you have the correct data for use on all of your applications.
- Integrate your CRM: They offer one-step integration between your CRM and partner management system, so you can pull data from your CRM that you want to distribute to your partners, receive new deals without the manual process or check for duplicate deals without leaving your partner portal. When your partners make a status change then all the deals and leads will be automatically updated on your CRM, so, you won’t miss a thing or view outdated information.
- Everything can be customizable in a very affordable pricing
- Easy to use interface for your partner managers
- Access to all features with no extra cost
- Doesn’t have an in-app messaging feature
- Partner login page isn’t as customizable as I’d like it to be
- They don’t have an affiliate network to access
- Software Pricing: Elioplus provides customers with a free account to start (up to 25 partners), but pricing can grow up to $498/month for programs with higher volume of partners.