PartnerStack is one of the best platforms for building a partnership channel, but it’s built explicitly for B2B SaaS companies. This is one of my favorite PRM solutions because it allows you to grow your partnership channel in different directions. Their platform helps B2B businesses to recruit all kinds of partners, whether that’s an agency, reseller, influencers, affiliates, etc. Also, PartnerStack has the most straightforward, easy-to-understand, and clean product designs I have seen within the space.
Key Features of PartnerStack:
- Automate Your Partner Recruitment: PartnerStack provides businesses with the tools needed to fully automate recruitment, which is a vital part of a successful partner program. By using PartnerStack, you will recruit channel partners into your program while rewarding them automatically for the conversion they make. This way, your partners, as well as you, will get to generate more revenue. The process is counter-wise, and everyone gets to benefit from it. Besides, this feature also helps build a scalable method to engage with your partners.
- Custom Onboarding For Every Partner: How many times have you forgotten to generate essential notification emails to your partners? It has happened way too many times. But worry not, as this will not occur with PartnerStack. PartnerStack enables you to organize custom onboarding for each partner of yours, so you’re able to set everyone up for success within the relationship.
- Exact Payout Timings: PartnerStack has another fantastic feature of automating your partner's payout based on their performance. There's no need to remember dates and timings; you just have to leave all the work onto PartnerStack. There's nothing to worry about! Whether you are thinking of delivering a bonus to your partner or just want them to have the intended revenue, partner stack will do it all for you. PartnerStack automatically generates your partner's shares and pays them out on time.
Pros of Using PartnerStack:
- Straightforward to use interface.
- Seamless integration process.
- Marketplace that provides program exposure.
Cons of Using PartnerStack:
- Pricing is at the higher end of the prm software space.
- They have a massive partnership network, but you cannot reach out to prospective marketplace partners directly through the platform.
Pricing For PartnerStack:
- There are lots of options for different plans, which are customized to each businesses’ needs. You will typically need to have a conversation with someone at PartnerStack to obtain a quote, but overall, they are expected to range from $1,000+ per month.
Impact was founded in 2008 by a few founders who had extensive experience within the partnership marketing world. In fact, Impact makes managing your media and relationships with partners. It is explicitly designed for advertisers who want a better affiliate marketing platform. The Impact is a comprehensive automation platform that automates everything from tracking, nurturing, and engaging with customers to ensuring they are taken care of after purchase.
Key Features of Impact:
- Tracking At Your Fingertips: The ability to track your partner's interaction is a big plus for the Impact program and a feature not always seen with partner programs. Tracking is a vital part of what is needed to maximize the value of a partner program. Impact is an advanced tool for tracking all interfaces, from desktop to mobile and, ultimately, mobile apps. Whether you're a web designer, mobile developer, or even a marketer, there is something for you here. Impact lets you get a clear picture of the actual results of a business partnership. With that information, you can better reward or penalize your partners.
- Solid Migration Assistance: Impact is designed to conveniently and effectively transfer your information from one affiliate network to another. Your affiliate account will stay intact by managing a seamless transition, and your conversions will remain unchanged. Not only this, but it can also help you to migrate your existing affiliate programs. Impact allows you to set up new partner programs as they become available to your channel partners and expand them as necessary. Because Impact only focuses on technology, there are no conflicts of interest. Eventually, the service you get is out of the world!
- Fraud Protection: Impact has a unique fraud detection technology that helps protect you from any fraudulent behavior from partners. In addition, Impact has a machine learning algorithm that can detect fraud, review your traffic, and evaluate your performance. The machine-learning algorithms used by Impact can detect spam and other suspicious activity, flagging the traffic as potentially malicious and allowing you to take appropriate action.
Pros of Using Impact:
- Massive variety of companies using the platform.
- Supports CRM integration and migration services if needed.
- Easy to manage thousands of partners at scale.
Cons of Using Impact:
- Typically require a 12-month contract commitment.
- Custom integrations can take time if you do not have a developer on staff.
Pricing For Impact:
- Pricing is not specified on the site. You can ask for the quoted price and other deal registrations for a specific plan on their website.
Tune is a partner marketing management platform that helps businesses easily streamline recruitment, onboarding, and activation of high value business partners. Their PRM platform is trusted by hundreds of leading brands like Shopify, Groupon, Nord VPN because of the customized partner experience they allow their customers to build out for their partners. Through the Tune platform, you’ll be able to work smarter and build trust with your revenue driving partnerships.
Key Features of Tune:
- Partners Program Customization: Tune can provide every kind of partner program according to your requirements. This is one of the key features often lacking at other partner relationship management platforms, but Tune has put this first when building the platform because they understand every program needs some form of customization. Tune also provides its users with a variety of partnerships. These partnerships might include influencers, publishers, media buyers, and many more other networks.
- Tracking Solutions: Tune provides some of the most accurate tracking solutions. Through their platform, you can track, evaluate and improve the performance of your partners, all with just a few clicks. You can also have help for tracking from mobile measurement without SDK.
- Partner Management Tools: Often finding the right partners for your business might not be an easy task for you, but Tune PRM, provide you with the necessary tools to build an effective outreach strategy. Their platform provides you the ability to easily automate workflows and payout partners with ease, so you can focus on the more strategic growth of the partner channel management.
Pros of Using Tune:
- Straightforward tracking process for CRM.
- Open API for connecting to your tech stack, which is really important for seamless partner management.
- Fantastic fraud protection technology.
Cons of Using Tune:
- Do not have access to robust affiliate network.
- Customer success manager does not support you with the scale plan.
Pricing For Tune:
- Pricing can vary from $599+ per month. Additional deal registration might depend on each feature, and you can ask for the quoted price on their price.
Allbound is one of the best marketing and sales platforms. It allows organizations to have real-life access to the revenues generated and the sales made all in one place in a mobile-friendly interface. In addition, it connects people for growing a network. Doing so also helps to provide an accelerated performance and a better analysis that will help in getting thorough know-how about your affiliate business. Allbound promotes partnerships by promoting an easy to go interface.
Key Features of Allbound:
- Sales Enablement Playbooks: Allbound compels users to sell their services using actionable playbooks. With this software, marketers will have the opportunity to give their partners prompt access to different available sales. These sales will be based on your organization's type of products, geographies, and stages. From this, marketers will allow their partners to lead prospects purchasing the playbooks confidently.
- Deal Registrations: Another popping feature of the Allbound is that it automatically suggests the exact playbook for each user. This is only possible due to the deal registration and tracking feature. What happens is that as soon as partners register themselves into the Allbound platform, they get to receive a customized recommendation according to their current lead. This deal registration will also aid in the active engagement of the marketing partners.
- Active Sales Conversion: The days of sending lists of links in a shared folder to your partners are long gone. Partners can now get the correct information at the perfect time, which helps customers make purchases. This provides partners the freedom to find the content they need to seal a sale fast and easily.
Pros of Using Allbound:
- It has very convenient content management. You can easily customize the content according to each user or reseller.
- The onboarding program is very efficient and easy to collaborate with.
- You can easily track partner referrals and know what each of your partners is up to.
Cons of Using Allbound:
- They have limited editing and formatting options.
- Their pricing is on the higher end for affiliate marketing software.
Pricing For Allbound:
- Pricing depends on the programs you choose. Usually, programs can cost from $295 to $995 per month.
Partnerize is another terrific partnership management platform. This platform supports an end-to-end platform that automates all of your hectic tasks. The platform is simple and easy to understand. Founded in 2010, Partnerize aims to automate the partners’ tracking, calculation, and paying conveniently. It is a SaaS-based automated platform. It gives some real-time tools to help your business in the longer run.
Key Features of Partnerize:
- On-Board Guiding: Guided partner onboarding is a great way to onboard new channel partners into your program. It is done by ensuring that your partners are correctly set up for the new program before using it. The on-board guiding feature will ensure that the beginners' interface is simple to understand. This way, you can reduce the time it takes for a new partner portal to get up and running, and they can easily navigate the interface.
- Easy To Track Growth: Partnerize makes it really easy to keep track of your partner's growth. You will be able to know how much revenue has been generated and the pace of your business. Partnerize also makes it easy to deliver tracking links to your partners. The link created will help you to generate tracking links for each campaign. This feature is helpful for influencers, especially in the social media domain.
- Customized Plans: As one shoe doesn't fit all in the same way, a specific partnership program might not suit everyone. With Partnerize, you don't have to face anything like this. Partnerize gives its users customized programs according to their region or other preferences. Partnerize promises to offer predictability at a fixed price. Overall it provides flexibility for services, prices, and also innovation.
Pros of Using Partnerize:
- Clean user interface and easy to understand partner experience.
- User-friendly and easy to customize the dashboard features and interactions.
- Advanced automation for managing thousands of different types of partnerships.
Cons of Using Partnerize:
- Connecting with new partners is a bit time-consuming.
- They do not have a robust partner marketplace for you to reach out to new partners.
Pricing For Partnerize:
- Partnerize hasn't disclosed a proper pricing plan for its services. For a quoted price plan, you can contact their website.
6. Impartner PRM.
Impartner is a tool that helps organizations manage and track their relationships with their partners. It allows partners to manage their relationships in a centralized location and provides organizations with the ability to track and measure the effectiveness of their partnerships.The platform offers a range of features. These include tools to manage communication, agreements, and collaboration. Relationship management platforms can help partners better manage their relationships and improve communication, agreements, and cooperation.
Key Features of Impartner PRM:
- Certification And Training: Impartner provides its users with thorough digital training. Even if you are not a beginner with their training and certification courses, you will understand all the criteria. Besides, these courses will create a better engaging environment among you and your partners. The reason is that when your partners can understand what they are up to, this way, they will work much more effectively.
- Program Compliance Manager: This feature reduces the administration time by automating all the tasks you have to do manually. Some of the tasks included are calculating the revenue, assigning them tasks, and most importantly, setting up requirements for each task. Because of this feature, you will be able to say goodbye to those hectic tasks of sorting out every task by hand. Whatever requirements you place for each task will be shared with your partners simultaneously.
- Multi-Module System: Using Impartner PRM, you can add as many module systems as you want. With Impartner, adding modules is simple, and it accelerates and grows the sales of your business channels. This classic web application provides several functionalities to manage all the aspects of working with a partner. These aspects might include the recruitment of the partners and evaluating the sales generated by them.
Pros of Using Impartner PRM:
- The interface is easy to understand.
- Modules are tremendous and have integrated SFDC.
- Excellent customer service team that responds instantly.
Cons of Using Impartner PRM:
- Customization is a bit complex.
- Pricing can be a bit higher than other platforms on the market.
Pricing For Impartner PRM:
- The price is expected to start from $2000 per month. However, they have different customized pricing plans for your business needs.
7. Salesforce PRM.
The Salesforce PRM Platform is a cloud-based platform that enables organizations to manage customer relationships and interactions. The platform provides a centralized hub for managing customer data, communication, and engagement activities. It enables organizations to manage their customer relationships and interactions. The platform provides a centralized hub for managing customer data, communication, and engagement activities.
Key Features of Salesforce PRM:
- Manage Business Processes: The application allows companies to manage their business process by tracking partner lifecycle from initiation through procurement, renewal, and recognition. It also provides a platform for users to develop customized workflows for managing each stage of partner relationships. The workflow customizations allow capturing information necessary for making decisions about partners. It includes contacting prospects, account reviews, sales readiness reviews, and more.
- Easy Integration: Users can integrate existing systems (Salesforce or external applications) and PRM. It helps exchange data about partners' records, including names, job titles, etc., through standard APIs (application programming interface). Once integrated with Salesforce, the applications bring partner details right into Salesforce CRM while allowing access only to authorized users.
- Manage Partner Profiles: It allows companies to manage their partner's profiles by tracking contact information, services, products the channel partners offer, certifications details, etc. You can also customize a "view" of each partner type, including what is important for that specific group of contacts within the organization. Plus, it improves user experience when working with different partners such as vendors, consultants, and business partners.
Pros of Using Salesforce PRM:
- Great for tracking campaigns to nurture leads, including creating campaigns from activities.
- Efficient prospects and contacts management that come into your org via marketing efforts (i.e., form submissions).
- You can create sales pipelines and forecasts that connects directly into your CRM.
Cons of Using Salesforce PRM:
- Do not have a way to track leads through the pipeline. So, if a lead is created outside of PRM it will not be tracked from initial creation to closed opportunity.
- UI is not as clean as other software on the market.
Pricing For Salesforce PRM:
- The price for Salesforce PRM Starts From $10 to $25 per month, per user. There are other deal registrations for which you have to request a quoted price from Salesforce PRM.