Afluencer is one of the top influencer marketing platforms where influencers and brands come together to create compelling co-branded partnerships. It's easy to find and discover new influencers that match your brand, see what they've been working on recently, and even check out their audience demographics. Once you've found a few people that seem like a good fit for your campaign, you can easily get in touch with them through direct messaging or email. The platform also makes it easy to create a branded campaign that is integrated into existing content so that your brand stays consistent across all channels.
- Influencer Relationship Management
- Direct Messaging
- Influencer Discovery
- Advanced Search Features
- Payment Capabilities
- 15K+ influencers
- It’s a great platform for connecting influencers and content creators. They make it so easy to initiate conversions and begin brainstorming campaigns.
- They’ve taken the time to really understand who their creators are and which companies best match up with their audience.
- They have a ton of filtering options to nail down exactly which content creators would fit best for your audience.
- You’re able to try out the program for free before making any long-term commitments to their platform.
- They do not currently have an iOS app that you can use.
- They have far more options when it comes to b2c and not B2B engagements.
HypeAuditor is an all-in-one AI powered influencer marketing platform that provides everything from influencer analytics, discovery, competition analysis, market landscape, campaign management, and more. With HypeAuditor you can easily discover the best influencers for your brand. The platform uses AI to analyze your audience's preferences, interests and demographics to find relevant influencers. The HypeAuditor dashboard makes it easy to manage your campaigns: You can schedule content for multiple channels at once or even launch a new campaign directly from the platform. You can also track your ROI and analyze the performance of each influencer using the built-in tracking tools.
- Influencer Analytics
- Influencer Discovery
- Campaign Management
- Trends & Rankings
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Landscape
- Their in-depth analytics covering influencer profiles is next level! You’re able to really drill down and decipher which content creators would be best for your company.
- Any new features that are added during your plan will be added on at no additional cost!
- Their media planner links save you a ton of time when working with influencers across several different campaigns.
- Their platform is a bit expensive so it might not be the best fit for small businesses just tapping into influencer marketing.
- There have been minor bugs reported through the platform but their product team is quick to jump on these issues.
- Some reports, depending on the size, can take quite some time to render.
GRIN was founded with a mission: to empower brands in their journey to become household names through authentic content creator relationships. Their team has worked with some of the biggest brands across all industries—from tech and fashion to food and travel—and they've learned that there's no one-size-fits-all way to work with influencers. That's why they built GRIN as a completely customizable solution, where you can create as many different types of campaigns as you need. You can also use their templates to get started quickly if that's what you need.
- Relationship Management
- Discover & Recruit
- Reporting & Analytics
- Content Management
- Product Seeding
- With Grin you can manage most of your creator communities, such as; affiliates, influencers, athletes, PR & communications, and more.
- They have amazing capabilities to discover and recruit influencers for your brand. Clean and accurate in-app messaging capabilities to begin conversations.
- Handling payouts for creators can get messy and cumbersome, but not with Grin. With Grin you can track all of your payments made to your creators with ease, analyze payment history, and pay per creator or campaign.
- If you're a small brand with minimal budget, Grin may not be the best solution for your business.
- Some users have reported not having deep enough insights and analytics into their campaigns and content with creators.
- Grin still tends to have some glitches within the platform, but their customer support and product teams are quick to jump on these issues.
Influence4You is a leading Influencer Marketing platform with more than 160,000 subscribed influencers and access to 100 million profiles. They help brands find the right influencers for their marketing campaigns, manage accounts and payments, and measure the performance of their influencer marketing programs. With Influence4You, you can: Find the right influencers using their search function by keyword or hashtag, use filters like follower count, engagement rate, audience demographics and location to narrow down your search results, and contact influencers directly from within the platform.
- Geolocation of influencers
- Advanced Fraud Detection
- Direct Messaging with Influencers
- 100M+ profiles
- Influencer Contract Management
- Payment Capabilities
- You’re able to build out as many projects as you’d like, build out specific budgets, and customize contracts.
- You can pay influencers right through their platform, cleaning up the need to go through third-party apps.
- They have over 200,000 influencer profiles within their database to sort and filter through.
- They’re definitely on the more expensive side for an influencer marketing platform.
- Not all geographies will have the right influencers for your brand.
- You’re not always guaranteed to be connected with influencers within the platform. There’s still a lot of negotiation and communication done outside of their platform.
Influencity enables you to discover, manage and collaborate with influencers in a very simple way. The platform is composed of a database of thousands of influencers, which includes bloggers, celebrities and social media stars. Thanks to its advanced AI algorithms, Influencity can find the perfect match for your brand or product through its automated matching system. The system is able to select the best influencers based on their audience size, engagement rate and other specific criteria that match your needs. You can even set up campaigns in less than 5 minutes! Influencity also offers an analytics dashboard where you can track all your campaigns in real time.
- Access more than 70 million influencers
- Influencer KPIs
- Build out an influencer database
- Influencer forecasting
- Full Influencer Campaign Management
- Comprehensive Analytics
- They’re priced on the lower end of the market so SMBs will have access to using their platform for influencer management.
- There are roughly 70 million influencers across the globe you can discover through their platform.
- It’s a great solution for marketing agencies working with clients to build out influencer campaigns
- Being able to search by a specific influencer's name would be a great value-add.
- There are still a number of filters they lack when it comes to TikTok.
- The platform can take some time to get used to when reaching out to influencers on the platform.
Heepsy is an all-in-one influencer marketing platform with access to over 11 million influencers, audience demographics, authenticity analysis, and bulk list and exports. Heepsy provides everything you need to manage your influencer marketing campaigns—from finding the right influencers to managing your campaigns and measuring ROI. With Heepsy, you can find the right influencers for your brand, optimize your campaign with advanced audience targeting options, and measure campaign performance with detailed analytics.
- Influencer Disovery
- Influencer Analytics
- Influencer List Compilation
- Report Downloads
- Payment Managment
- Influencer Outreach
- They allow you to utilize their free trial to test whether it’ll be a beneficial influencer marketing platform for your business.
- It’s a great platform for sourcing influencers with authentic audiences. You can analyze the influencer’s audience for quality of engagement.
- You’re able to build out influencer lists for outreach and specific campaigns and geographies.
- The cost to get full platform functionality can be quite high in comparison to other platforms on the market.
- Their platform can seem cluttered at points, therefore, I wish they had a list type view when filtering through influencer profiles.
- Their platform is more focused on B2C and not the best use case for B2B brands.
Influencer marketing has become an important part of any brand's marketing strategy because it provides a way to reach customers in a way that is more authentic than other forms of advertising. The key to successful influencer marketing is finding the right influencers for your brand's target audience—and that's where Intellifluence comes in. Intellifluence is an all-in-one platform that helps brands discover, vet, and connect with high-quality influencers who are relevant to their brand's target audience. It also allows brands to manage the process from start to finish so they can focus on creating great content rather than managing contracts and payments. In addition to helping brands find influencers and manage the relationship with them, Intellifluence also offers analytics tools so you can track how well your campaigns are performing over time. This gives you actionable insight into how your campaigns are performing so you can make adjustments as needed to improve results.
- 200,000 influencers and counting
- In-App Messaging
- Pay Influencers with ease
- Tax Accounting
- Campaign Wizard
- Campaign Pitches
- It looks like every influencer within their network has opted in to receive communication from prospective brand partnerships.
- It’s an easy platform to use and communicate with prospective influencers for your brand.
- They have an in-app chat function you can use to communicate with influencers, negotiate terms, edit contracts, and more.
- It doesn’t look like you can add prospective influencers to a specific outreach list.
- They show the influencers’ combined reach, but it would be nice to separate this out across the different social platforms they utilize.
- It would be nice to have this integrated within your ecommerce platform or payment provider and pipe data back into the influencer’s profile.
IZEAx is a self-serve influencer marketing platform that makes it easy for you to create and execute an influencer marketing campaign. It is also the perfect tool to analyze your performance and amplify your best influencer marketing content. IZEAx provides everything you need to create a successful influencer marketing campaign, including: A library of high-quality influencers who are already familiar with your industry, the tools needed to identify the right influencers for your campaign, access to a database of over 15 million influencers, and analytics and reporting tools that help you identify what's working and what isn't.
- Influencer + Content Search
- Influencer Profiles
- Custom Influencer Lists
- Influencer Rank
- In-App Messaging
- Payment Management
- Their platform holds both the creator and brand responsible at different checkpoints within their campaign. It provides clear next steps for both parties involved.
- The Izea platform is very easy to source, onboard, and analyze influencer marketing programs across several different brands at once.
- Izea has over 650,000 influencers across their platform.
- Their platform is more focused on B2C influencers, and not B2B influencers. Their platform may not be the best fit if you’re a B2B brand.
- They are definitely on the higher end of pricing when it comes to marketing software.
- They don’t offer a free trial, so you’ll need to set up a demo with their team before diving fully into their platform.