Brandbassador is a community management software that helps eCommerce brands build and grow ambassador programs. The platform makes it easy for you to communicate with your ambassadors, manage their activities, incentives them with rewards, and track results. It is infinitely scalable and brands can search for thousands of new ambassadors to expand their community with advanced filtering tools. The platform is easy for brands to navigate while their mobile app allows ambassadors to participate in marketing tasks on-the-go.
Best Fit For:
- Manage an unlimited number of ambassador relationships
- Gamify community engagement through a mobile app
- Collect and curate user-generated content
- Track ROI and analytics
- Discover new brand ambassadors
- Generate affiliate sales through discount codes and tracking links
- The platform is straightforward to use when managing your influencer and brand ambassador community.
- Everything is centralized within one platform, so you’re able to easily work across your ambassador campaigns, finances, payouts, social media platforms, and more.
- You’re able to easily track the ROI and success rate of your community program and identify which of your ambassadors or influencers are top performers.
- At first, understanding the software can be cumbersome, but with extensive onboarding and ongoing support from Brandbassador’s Customer Success team, the platform becomes more intuitive and straightforward. Then you’ll be able to use its many features to get the full benefit from your brand’s community programs.
- It’s a bit on the expensive side for ambassador program software, but it’ll likely pay for itself when you implement the team's recommendations.
- The app itself can be a bit glitchy at times, which can be frustrating for ambassadors to access Missions. But Brandbassador’s product team jumps on these issues right away.
- Pricing for Brandbassador can vary greatly depending on what types of features and needs your team is looking for. That said, pricing for Brandbassador is not disclosed on their website, so you need to request a demo with their team to gain the most accurate software pricing.
- Adobe Commerce (formerly Magento)
- Centra and more
It's an all-in-one brand ambassador management platform to identify, track, reward, and engage your brand's community. SocialLadder also helps you find new ambassadors by suggesting people who have interacted with your brand before or like similar brands. Once someone is identified as a potential brand ambassador, they receive an email inviting them to join the program and start earning rewards for their posts about your company! Many have found that this has helped them to build stronger relationships between their customers and brand. It's also given them more insight into what kind of content works best for their audience—the posts that inspire people to act or respond in some way (like sharing or commenting).
Best Fit For:
- CRM Discovery
- Application Module
- Invitation Tracking
- Product Review Challenges
- Rewards & Payment
- Mobile App for Creators
- It's relatively easy to post new challenges for ambassadors.
- You can manage brand ambassadors, influencers, employees, and affiliates all within one platform.
- They're trusted by some of the world's top brands like Outdoor voices, Vita Coco, The Color Run, and hundreds of others.
- Their chat features could be improved as it's quite clunky when messaging your ambassadors on the platform.
- They provide an overwhelming amount of data within the platform.
- They don't have a free trial, so you'll need to request a demo with their sales team.
- Pricing for SocialLadder can vary greatly depending on what types of features and needs your team is looking for. That said, pricing for SocialLadder is not dislosced on their website, so you need to request a demo with their team to gain the most accurate software pricing.
Crewfire is a community, influencer and ambassador program software that helps you build a team of brand advocates. You can use it to connect with your most loyal customers and help them spread the word about your products. They believe that by making it easy for consumers to advocate for your company, you can boost sales and improve customer retention for the long-term.
Best Fit For:
- Affiliate Links & Referral Codes
- User-Generated Content Campaigns
- Instagram Engagement Campaigns
- Content Sharing Campaigns
- Ambassador Teams
- PayPal & ACH Payouts
- It’s a great platform where influencers and brands can come together to create co-branded marketing campaigns.
- Being able to work directly with your influencers within the platform is huge. You’re able to track all communication, content, product promotions, and results easily.
- The platform scales up with your program needs, meaning you’re able to grow your ambassador and influencer program into the thousands with ease.
- There have been some minor glitches reported by other users, but their team is quick to jump on these problems.
- You’re not able to test out the platform for free for 14 or 30 days, you must take a demo first.
- They’re a small team so getting in touch with customer support can be difficult at times.
- Pricing for CrewFire can vary greatly depending on what types of features and needs your team is looking for. That said, their pricing can range from $1000/month up to $4000/month.
Viral Loops is a viral and referral marketing software program to launch ranking competitions, sweepstakes, pre-launch, and referral programs. We love that we can access ranking competitions, sweepstakes, pre-launch, and referral programs. It's great that there are so many different ways you can engage your customers and community members with this platform. We also love how easy it is to use this platform. You don't need any coding experience or special skills—just sign up and start using Viral Loops immediately!
Best Fit For:
- Campaign Wizard
- Endless Templates
- Viral Loops Pages
- Real-time Dashboard
- It's a great platform to utilize if you're preparing to launch an app and build pre-sign ups.
- They have several seamless integrations with some of the leading technology providers.
- Your entire campaign can be fully customizable.
- A lot of users have reported issues with Zapier integrations, so something to be on the lookout for if you're a heavy Zapier user.
- Users have reported broken features within their application such as landing page creation.
- Their dashboard could be easier to navigate from an admin standpoint.
- Pricing for Viral Loops can vary greatly depending on what types of features and needs your team is looking for. That said, their pricing can range from $69/month up to $399/month.
If you're looking for a way to recruit, manage, reward, and track the performance of your ambassador marketing program, look no further than BrandChamp. Their software makes it easy to get started with an ambassador program that will give you the best results. They have a large number of features that allow you to customize your program and make it work for you. BrandChamp was designed to take the hassle out of managing your ambassador program. It automatically generates reports on every aspect of your ambassador program so you can see exactly how it's going. You can also use BrandChamp to create custom reports or export data in any format you want.
Best Fit For:
- Referral Links & Discount Codes
- Cash & Point Rewards
- Collect Pics, Videos & Reviews
- Create Social Activities
- Build A Rewards Catalog
- Real-Time Analytics
- They have an incredible customer support team, so you can count on launching successful campaigns.
- Their unique automations make it seamless to launch and grow an ambassador program for your brand.
- The platform is quite straightforward and intuitive to use for the most part. Getting up and starting to recruit ambassadors for your program should be relatively easy for most.
- They could allow for more communication channels within their application to chat with ambassadors.
- On the expensive side for most newer companies.
- You're not able to cash in a number of rewards together, so it'd be a nice value-add feature for consumers.
- Pricing for BrandChamp can vary greatly depending on what types of features and needs your team is looking for. That said, their pricing can range from $195/month up to $1200/month.
- Google Analytics
The Greenfly platform is a fantastic community, influencer and digital media distribution & management software. With Greenfly, you can manage everything from your brand's social media accounts to its content strategy through a single platform. You can even send out automated messages to members of your community when they share or engage with your content across various platforms. Greenfly is especially useful for brands that want to grow their following on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, but it also works for those who want their audience-building efforts focused on YouTube or LinkedIn. The platform can be used by companies big or small; it has been used by brands like Burton, San Jose Sharks, and Hashtag Sports.
Best Fit For:
- Media Collection
- Content Distribution
- Sharing on Social Media
- Crowdsourcing & UGC Collection
- Private Group Communications
- Media Analytics
- You can easily automate the flow and collaboration of your digital media assets to your partners.
- The platform works great across several different industries such as: sports, franchise businesses, consumer brands, TV and media, retailers, and more.
- They’re trusted by some of the top brands across the world, including, but not limited to; PSG, ESPN, NBA, and more.
- If you’re a small business, this may not be the best fit for your business as they’re priced at the higher end of the market for ambassador platforms.
- There have been a few reports of the app freezing up for consumers, but the product team has likely been quick to jump on these issues to fix them.
- They don’t currently offer a free trial for their platform. You’ll need to demo the platform first, before making any decision.
- Pricing for Greenfly can vary greatly depending on what types of features and needs your team is looking for. That said, pricing for Greenfly is not dislosced on their website, so you need to request a demo with their team to gain the most accurate software pricing.
GRIN was founded with a mission: to empower brands in their journey to become household names through authentic content creator relationships. Their team has worked with some of the biggest brands across all industries—from tech and fashion to food and travel—and they've learned that there's no one-size-fits-all way to work with influencers. That's why they built GRIN as a completely customizable solution, where you can create as many different types of campaigns as you need. You can also use their templates to get started quickly if that's what you need.
Best Fit For:
- Relationship Management
- Discover & Recruit
- Reporting & Analytics
- Content Management
- Product Seeding
- With Grin you can manage most of your creator communities, such as; affiliates, influencers, athletes, PR & communications, and more.
- They have amazing capabilities to discover and recruit influencers for your brand. Clean and accurate in-app messaging capabilities to begin conversations.
- Handling payouts for creators can get messy and cumbersome, but not with Grin. With Grin you can track all of your payments made to your creators with ease, analyze payment history, and pay per creator or campaign.
- If you're a small brand with minimal budget, Grin may not be the best solution for your business.
- Some users have reported not having deep enough insights and analytics into their campaigns and content with creators.
- Grin still tends to have some glitches within the platform, but their customer support and product teams are quick to jump on these issues.
- Pricing for Grin can vary greatly depending on what types of features and needs your team is looking for. That said, pricing for Grin is not dislosced on their website, so you need to request a demo with their team to gain the most accurate software pricing.