Our Reviews of the Best Partner Ecosystem Platform:
Here is our list of the best partner ecosystem platforms:
Kademi is an all-in-one partner relationship management platform built for B2B organizations needing a highly customizable partner channel program. The team at Kademi knows to build a highly successful and profitable channel program, you need a partner management solution that’s seamless to set up and can be customized to the specific needs of your business – whether that’s a reseller, distributor, referral, or even affiliate partnership. Partnership leaders rejoice – The Kademi platform offers easy to use and code-free solutions with drag and drop partner portal editor, mitigating the time and resources needed from developers. The Kademi platform doesn’t end at a PRM solution – offering additional valuable features like its sales incentive software, an in-platform learning management solution, and commerce & payment handling from its extensive eco-system of modular features. It’s no wonder premier brands like OPPO and Zoetis trust the Kademi platform to power their partner channel programs.
- Partner portals
- Deal registration
- B2B loyalty
- Sales incentive software
- Channel partner training (LMS)
- Partner onboarding & Enablement
- K-Journey: Kademi “K-Journeys,” also known as workflows, allow organizations to build automated flows to nurture and engage partners. Their flow builder is visually appealing, making it easy to set up flows to help partners, admins, and sales reps with daily tasks and quickly move them along their partnership journeys. Easily one of our favorite features.
- Deal Registration: With Kademi’s deal registration feature, you can onboard new partners and enable them to register deals easily. The dealer dashboard is highly customizable, showing several metrics from; active deals, deals won, pending payouts, and so much more.
- Sales Incentive Program: Build incentive programs for your channel partners to access within their secure partner portal. You can add dynamic components and leaderboards based on your channel partners' pacing toward their sales targets. Your channel partners can also file sales claims to be reviewed and approved within the portal.
- Although Kademi does have the ability to launch an affiliate program within their partner management solution, they do not currently have access to an internal network of publishers or other potential affiliate or influencer partnerships. You will need to research and recruit these partners outside of their platform to join your affiliate program.
- If you’re a new startup or small business with a tight budget and a single-person partnerships team, their solution likely won’t be the best fit for you. Their PRM solution works best for organizations that need a customizable program and has invested in channel sales and partnerships.
- For partnership professionals who haven’t built a channel program on PRM software before, you’ll likely need to commit to their onboarding training program to set up your program correctly. Or you can also use one of their go-to agencies and consultants to help you set up your channel program.
Kiflo is one of the leading partner management software solutions for small and medium-sized businesses that want to accelerate channel revenue. They’ve built a clean UI with many features and integrations for SaaS partner managers and their partners to access and grow the relationship together – it’s no wonder they’re a leading PRM solution on G2.But, what truly sets Kiflo apart from many other partner management solutions is the capability for their customers to scale out their partner program across referral, reseller, and affiliate channels. With Kiflo, you can minimize software costs, mitigate tracking errors, and truly grow a profitable partnership program for your business.
- Partner Portal
- Asset Management
- Lead & Deal Registration
- Partner Onboarding
- CRM Integration
- Partner KPIs
- They’re one of the most affordable partner management solutions on the market, with no long-term contract commitments.
- You’re able to scale out your partnership program across referrals, resellers, and affiliate partnerships. With Kiflo, you no longer need to have separate affiliate software outside of your PRM solution.
- Kiflo provides a seamless and automated partner onboarding experience to get your partners quickly activated and bought into your brand solution.
- Their platform doesn’t provide a learning management solution (LMS) for your partners to follow, learn, and become a “certified partner” through their portal.
- Currently, Kiflo doesn’t offer up features for building out co-branded marketing assets with your partners.
- There is currently no way to set specific user role types (partner manager, VP partnerships, sales rep, etc.) within the Kiflo platform.
PartnerStack is one of the best platforms for building a partnership channel, but it’s built explicitly for B2B SaaS companies. This is one of my favorite PRM solutions because it allows you to grow your partnership channel in different directions. Their platform helps B2B businesses to recruit all kinds of partners, whether that’s an agency, reseller, influencers, affiliates, etc. Also, PartnerStack has the most straightforward, easy-to-understand, and clean product designs I have seen within the space.
- Automate Your Partner Recruitment: PartnerStack provides businesses with the tools needed to fully automate recruitment, which is a vital part of a successful partner program. By using PartnerStack, you will recruit channel partners into your program while rewarding them automatically for the conversion they make. This way, your partners, as well as you, will get to generate more revenue. The process is counter-wise, and everyone gets to benefit from it. Besides, this feature also helps build a scalable method to engage with your partners.
- Custom Onboarding For Every Partner: How many times have you forgotten to generate essential notification emails to your partners? It has happened way too many times. But worry not, as this will not occur with PartnerStack. PartnerStack enables you to organize custom onboarding for each partner of yours, so you’re able to set everyone up for success within the relationship.
- Exact Payout Timings: PartnerStack has another fantastic feature of automating your partner's payout based on their performance. There's no need to remember dates and timings; you just have to leave all the work onto PartnerStack. There's nothing to worry about! Whether you are thinking of delivering a bonus to your partner or just want them to have the intended revenue, partner stack will do it all for you. PartnerStack automatically generates your partner's shares and pays them out on time.
- Straightforward to use interface.
- Seamless integration process.
- Marketplace that provides program exposure.
- Pricing is at the higher end of the prm software space.
- They have a massive partnership network, but you cannot reach out to prospective marketplace partners directly through the platform.
- They lack the ability to analyze granular SaaS metrics within the dashboard reporting.
Impact was founded in 2008 by a few founders who had extensive experience within the partnership marketing world. In fact, Impact makes managing your media and relationships with partners. It is explicitly designed for advertisers who want a better affiliate marketing platform. The Impact is a comprehensive automation platform that automates everything from tracking, nurturing, and engaging with customers to ensuring they are taken care of after purchase.
- Tracking At Your Fingertips: The ability to track your partner's interaction is a big plus for the Impact program and a feature not always seen with partner programs. Tracking is a vital part of what is needed to maximize the value of a partner program. Impact is an advanced tool for tracking all interfaces, from desktop to mobile and, ultimately, mobile apps. Whether you're a web designer, mobile developer, or even a marketer, there is something for you here. Impact lets you get a clear picture of the actual results of a business partnership. With that information, you can better reward or penalize your partners.
- Solid Migration Assistance: Impact is designed to conveniently and effectively transfer your information from one affiliate network to another. Your affiliate account will stay intact by managing a seamless transition, and your conversions will remain unchanged. Not only this, but it can also help you to migrate your existing affiliate programs. Impact allows you to set up new partner programs as they become available to your channel partners and expand them as necessary. Because Impact only focuses on technology, there are no conflicts of interest. Eventually, the service you get is out of the world!
- Fraud Protection: Impact has a unique fraud detection technology that helps protect you from any fraudulent behavior from partners. In addition, Impact has a machine learning algorithm that can detect fraud, review your traffic, and evaluate your performance. The machine-learning algorithms used by Impact can detect spam and other suspicious activity, flagging the traffic as potentially malicious and allowing you to take appropriate action.
- They provide hands on custom custom integrations, but also offer a "Starter Package" which uses turnkey integrations with Shopify, BigCommerce and many other ecommerce platforms for an easy DIY integration.
- Managing hundreds of partner relationships within the Impact platform is easy. Impact offers very customized solutions based on the business use cases and allows for brands to easily adjust contracts, terms, tracking requirements and much more.
- Through Impact's vast partner recruitment network, brands are able to easily curate lists, recruit partners, and negotiate terms -- all within just a short period of time. No more spreadsheets and keeping track of hundreds of partnership term changes across your computer.
- Impact added live chat functionality within the platform, but it can still use some improvements to the message management. If you have ongoing conversations and negotiations with more than ten partners, it might get a bit overwhelming to manage these chat messages in the portal.
- The Impact influencer discovery network is still fairly new, so double check the creator engagement metrics within the platform before attempting to recruit partners.
- Although Impact has a large publisher and influencer database you can utilize to recruit partners, you'll still need to thoroughly vet out the potential partnerships to ensure they're the right fit for your brand.
The Reveal Collaborative Growth Platform enables B2B firms to benefit from their partner networks by driving tangible ROI. With Reveal, you can instantly discover shared clients and prospective clients, collaborate more easily to procure more deals, and maintain data privacy and security.
- Account mapping
- Lead prioritization
- Lead generation
- They have a fantastic customer support team to ensure you're set up for partnership success.
- The ability to track referrals and pipeline more easily at the individual partner level.
- Reveal's automated account mapping features saves users hundreds of hours/years.
- You need a CRM to integrate with their platform.
- Currently there is no AE/sales rep view within the dashboard to work out of.
- Currently there is no way to track deal progression easily.
Everflow is a Partner Marketing platform for managing your partnerships, tracking all marketing channels, and amplifying your performance.
Take ownership of your growth: Quickly onboard and manage your affiliates, influencers, referral partners, and strategic partners. Consolidate your partnership and performance channels allowing you to understand the true value from each traffic source, control your attribution, and optimize towards your best performers. Get the attribution and analytics that are the keys to accelerating your revenue.
- Track every channel: Everflow's tracking starts when users reach your website, letting you consolidate your performance reporting for affiliates, influencers, referrals, and media buying. Having all of this data in one place makes it easy for you to analyze and understand the value from each source of traffic.
- Attribute unlimited events: Everflow lets you go beyond the sale or lead, and track every engagement that delivers value from your campaigns. Start paying your partners on CRM pipeline stages, approved leads, subscription renewals, and upsells. Understand your traffic better by analyzing engagement around newsletter signups, pricing page visits, and community activity.
- Scale your partnerships: Better data and attribution empowers you to align your payouts with the partners that drive your best customers, motivating them to ramp up their promotions. Onboard your own partners in a few clicks, give them the tools to be successful and keep growing by discovering new relevant partners in Everflow's marketplace.
- Tracks every channel and provides unlimited partner management
- Powerful integrations with CRMs, Shopping Carts, and full access API
- Makes it easy to view and optimize performance on the placement level
- Vast number of capabilities can be overwhelming
- Doesn't provide a massive marketplace for affiliates
- Lacks robustness for emailer campaigns
Crossbeam helps companies build more valuable partnerships by providing free account mapping tools, industry-leading networking, and growing integration marketplaces. Revenue and partnerships are finally united with their free account mapping tools, industry-leading networking, and growing integration marketplaces.
- Account mapping
- Account mapping: Identify overlapping customers, shared pipeline, and more by connecting with partners.
- Crossbeam makes it easier to get the job done by tapping your network for assists and warm intros with Salesforce, Slack, and other collaborative tools.
- Integrate Salesforce, Outreach, Salesloft, HubSpot and other CRMs to enrich account views with insights from these systems.
- Currently, there is no functionality to build pipelines with partners and add custom fields from your CRM to the reports.
- You need to be sure your CRM has clean and up to date information that can be piped into Crossbeam.
- Searching for partners on their platform is not as easy as users would like.
- Google Sheets
PartnerTap's Ecosystem Sales Platform instantly maps all of your accounts against all of your partners' accounts and provides both your sales channels and teams with the reports they need to discover new sales opportunities. PartnerTap connects you with the best partner(s) on every account to help your business grow faster.
- Account mapping
- Ecosystem analytics
- Map millions of accounts to identify your mutual overlap with each partner.
- You can control what data you share with each partner.
- Partnertap's partner ecosystem analytics software delivers data to sales teams, allowing them to identify the biggest revenue opportunities and drive more revenue with each partner.
- You need to share a lot of your CRM data to get the most out of the platform.
- The interface could use some updates to make it a bit more clean to use.
- Learning the ins and outs of the platform to use it to it's max capacity make take some time.
Partner Fleet's turnkey marketplace platform makes it simple to launch with partners and boost participation. They help partner teams increase sales, connect and grow their programs, customers, and return on investment by creating interconnected microsites, partner marketplaces, and partner portals.
- Partner directory
- Partner portal
- Partner microsite
- You're able to easily build out a partner directory for your partners to customize.
- Launch a partner microsite to show off your partnership programs and acquire new partners.
- Provide your partner's development teams with a developer portals to collaborate together.
- They're a newer application so there will likely be a few bugs to sort through.
- No way to track deal flow and down funnel metrics.
- They have a small customer service team today.
Using Cosell, marketing, sales, and partnership teams can increase relationship-lead growth by matching, introducing, and referring people efficiently and effectively.
- Account mapping
- Automated introductions
- In-app messaging
- The ability to source warm introductions to prospects have a great impact on revenue growth.
- It only takes a few minutes to get set up and running with partner account matching.
- You can build out different teams within the app to work accounts.
- They're a newer application so there will likely be a few bugs to sort through.
- More ways to track and measure referrals would be a great product feature addition.
- Some partners can be reluctant to use CoSell due to data privacy concerns, but they do have regular penetration testing and security reviews to ensure a secure platform.