We will contrast the prices of various sales incentive software packages available on the market in this portion of the blog post. Businesses may design and administer incentive programs for their sales staff using these technologies, which gives them a means to recognize and reward top performers. We'll be looking at the features and price strategies each sales incentive software program offers, as well as any potential added expenses. You may use this comparison to choose which sales incentive software best suits your requirements and price range. You can properly plan and budget your resources to guarantee a successful sales incentive program by being aware of the features and expenses of these tools.
Kademi is an all-in-one partner relationship management platform built for B2B organizations needing a highly customizable partner channel program. The team at Kademi knows to build a highly successful and profitable channel program, you need a partner management solution that’s seamless to set up and can be customized to the specific needs of your business – whether that’s a reseller, distributor, referral, or even affiliate partnership. Partnership leaders rejoice – The Kademi platform offers easy to use and code-free solutions with drag and drop partner portal editor, mitigating the time and resources needed from developers. The Kademi platform doesn’t end at a PRM solution – offering additional valuable features like its sales incentive software, an in-platform learning management solution, and commerce & payment handling from its extensive eco-system of modular features. It’s no wonder premier brands like OPPO and Zoetis trust the Kademi platform to power their partner channel programs.
- Partner portals
- Deal registration
- B2B loyalty
- Sales incentive software
- Channel partner training (LMS)
- Partner onboarding & Enablement
- K-Journey: Kademi “K-Journeys,” also known as workflows, allow organizations to build automated flows to nurture and engage partners. Their flow builder is visually appealing, making it easy to set up flows to help partners, admins, and sales reps with daily tasks and quickly move them along their partnership journeys. Easily one of our favorite features.
- Deal Registration: With Kademi’s deal registration feature, you can onboard new partners and enable them to register deals easily. The dealer dashboard is highly customizable, showing several metrics from; active deals, deals won, pending payouts, and so much more.
- Sales Incentive Program: Build incentive programs for your channel partners to access within their secure partner portal. You can add dynamic components and leaderboards based on your channel partners' pacing toward their sales targets. Your channel partners can also file sales claims to be reviewed and approved within the portal.
- Although Kademi does have the ability to launch an affiliate program within their partner management solution, they do not currently have access to an internal network of publishers or other potential affiliate or influencer partnerships. You will need to research and recruit these partners outside of their platform to join your affiliate program.
- If you’re a new startup or small business with a tight budget and a single-person partnerships team, their solution likely won’t be the best fit for you. Their PRM solution works best for organizations that need a customizable program and has invested in channel sales and partnerships.
- For partnership professionals who haven’t built a channel program on PRM software before, you’ll likely need to commit to their onboarding training program to set up your program correctly. Or you can also use one of their go-to agencies and consultants to help you set up your channel program.
Spiff is a sales compensation software that helps companies set and track sales compensation plans. Spiff is cloud-based, which means it is accessible from anywhere and on any device, including your desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. Spiff makes it easy to create and manage sales compensation plans by allowing you to customize the way you want your plan structured. Spiff is the sales compensation software that will help you unlock your team's full potential. It's designed to help you reach your goals, whether that's increasing productivity or improving sales processes.
- Flexible comission set up
- Potential earnings insights
- Document management
- Enhanced plan recommendations
- ASC606 & IFRS15 expense reporting
- Deep audit trail
- It's super easy to use and understand, it gives you all the information you need about your commission at your fingertips with very few clicks involved.
- You can easily track how much revenue each of your team members generated at all times, what their total sales were this month, and where they are at in terms of hitting their monthly goal.
- Spiff provides deep and seamless integreations with some of the top technologies used across your sales team including, but not limited to; Salesforce, HubSpot, and Stripe.
- It can sometimes take a lot of time and trial and error to run specific types of reports you want to see within their dashboard.
- Currently, your reps need help to set targets themselves, which would be a nice feature add-on to help further motivate your team members.
- In order to gain full reporting functionalities and a deep level of detail, you’ll likely need to contact your MSM to help you pull these reports.
CaptivateIQ is a sales compensation software. It allows you to create different pay levels for salespeople based on their performance. It can be used to create a commission structure, or it can be used to award a bonus based on sales volume. CaptivateIQ is easy to set up and customize, so you don't have to spend time with manual spreadsheets or spending hours updating your company's compensation plan yearly. Instead, you can focus on what matters most: growing your business!
- Logic based modeling platform
- Out-of-the-box integrations
- Easily set up quotas and targets
- Customizable SPIFs, accelerators, clawbacks
- Automated incentive calculations
- Real time visibility
- CaptivateIQ’s excel-like approach to building sales compensation plans makes it intuitive and familiar for more sales executives.
- With CaptivateIQ your sales reps can receive a real-time snapshot of their current sales commissions, targets, and how they’re pacing towards them.
- CaptivateIQ provides deep and seamless integreations with some of the top technologies used across your sales team including, but not limited to; Salesforce, HubSpot, and Netsuite.
- There are still some manual steps and a lack of seamless integrations with Google Drive, which can sometimes be a nuisance.
- Some pages across CaptivateIQ can take a bit of time to load because of the number of active calculations.
- Unfortunately, if you want to get started with CaptivateIQ and test out the sales commission software, you'll need to schedule a demo with their team. This ensures you fully understand the platform's full capabilities and help answer any questions you may have.
QuotaPath, the sales compensation software, is a tool that helps you manage your sales team's performance. The software helps you set goals for your team, measure their progress against those goals, and reward them when they succeed. You can also use QuotaPath to help determine whether or not a sales rep should be promoted. By using this software, you'll have access to all of your data at once—in one place—which means that you can make informed decisions about how best to motivate your team members to drive revenue growth.
- Comp plan verification & distribution
- Approve earnings & flag deals
- Formula-free sales compensation plan building
- Forecasting abilities
- Accurate commission tracking
- Integration setup in minutes
- QuotaPath syncs with your Salesforce and gives you a great visual of where your team is at with goals, as well as provide forecasting and a leaderboard to make sure they're staying on track.
- The team over at QuotaPath provides some fantastic customer support who are there from your initial onboarding to day-to-day platform management.
- QuotaPath provides deep and seamless integreations with some of the top technologies used across your sales team including, but not limited to; Salesforce, HubSpot, and Close.
- If you don’t have experience integrating software like QuotaPath into CRMs and other technology in your stack, it make be a bit overwhelming. We’d recommend leveraging their onboarding team for this.
- It can take some time to learn the ins and outs of the platform and implement it into your day-to-day management, but once you’ve adapted the platform into your everyday tech stack use, you’ll be on your way!
- Some users have reported running into issues with their pipeline and forecasting features at certain points, but many of these issues get resolved by their product or support team.
EqualTo is the sales compensation software that makes it easy to create and track your sales team's commission plans. With EqualTo, you can manage sales commissions by creating a commission plan, setting up your employees' commission rates and managing their commission payments. You'll also see how much money your employees have earned through each sale in real-time. The software has been used by hundreds of companies worldwide since its launch, from enterprise companies, startups, small businesses, nonprofits, and more.
- Automated incentive management
- Fully automated commission management dashboard
- Enterprise-grade security
- Powerful APIs to connect to existing IT systems
- Easily update corrections and apply clawbacks
- Workflows and dispute resolutions
- The ability to easily manage multiple commission models across multiple teams is next level. You can automate most of your old daily tasks, and have answers for your team right away.
- The team over at EqualTo provides some fantastic customer support who are there from your initial onboarding to day-to-day platform management.
- EqualTo provides deep and seamless integreations with some of the top technologies used across your sales team including, but not limited to; Salesforce, HubSpot, and Workday.
- Reports and dashboards are simple but often challenging to create on the team level.
- It can sometimes take quite a bit of time to see your projected commissions to show within the platform.
- Unfortunately, if you want to get started with EqualTo and test out the sales commission software, you'll need to schedule a demo with their team. This ensures you fully understand the platform's full capabilities and help answer any questions you may have.
Varicent is a sales compensation software that helps you create and manage sales compensation plans for your organization. With Varicent, you can easily create and modify your sales plan in minutes. This includes creating new roles, setting up performance metrics, and configuring rewards based on company policy. Varicent also integrates with other HR & CRM tools to make it easy to track all of your employee data in one place. This means that you can see how each employee's performance contributes to the overall company goals.
- Real time insights into compensation
- In-depth coaching reports
- Territory tracking
- C-Suite dashboard summaries
- Seamless CRM integrations
- Revenue intelligence and sales planning
- It makes reporting incentive compensation much easier and more efficient. Many users have found the system very user-friendly, and the flexibility of the system allows for tracking incentive payments and create reports on the incentive payments.
- The team over at Varicent provides some fantastic customer support who are there from your initial onboarding to day-to-day platform management.
- Varicent provides deep and seamless integreations with some of the top technologies used across your sales team including, but not limited to; Salesforce, HubSpot, and AgentSync.
- There have been reports from users on performance report delays, but this can be variable, depending on the amount of data that needs to be processed.
- Some users have run into issues with their inquiry workflows not having enough customization.
- Unfortunately, if you want to get started with Varicent and test out the sales commission software, you'll need to schedule a demo with their team. This ensures you fully understand the platform's full capabilities and help answer any questions you may have.
QCommission is a sales compensation software that helps you pay your team based on their performance. It's easy to set up and use, so you can get your team paid faster and with less hassle than ever before. QCommission makes it easy to understand your team's performance and make changes when needed. You can quickly see who's doing well and who needs extra attention.
- Commission processing calendar
- Complex commissions plans
- Track sales, commissions and Bonus
- Reduce administrative and overpayment costs
- Fully automated reporting
- Pay commissions on time
- You can track sales by individual rep, account, territory, or product line. This gives you great visibility into how the entire department performs and coach up where necessary.
- You’re able to easily create commission plans for different sales teams (like inside sales vs outside sales).
- QCommission provides deep and seamless integreations with some of the top technologies used across your sales team including, but not limited to; Salesforce, HubSpot, and Oracle Fusion.
- It would be nice to have more control of the reports, specifically the ability to easily manipulate the data when exported into excel, csv.
- The reporting section within the QCommission platform could be a bit more user-friendly.
- Unfortunately, if you want to get started with QCommission and test out the sales commission software, you'll need to schedule a demo with their team. This ensures you fully understand the platform's full capabilities and help answer any questions you may have.
- Oracle Fusion