Our Reviews of the Best Affiliate Reporting Software:
Here is our list of the best affiliate reporting software.
Kiflo is one of the leading partner management software solutions for small and medium-sized businesses that want to accelerate channel revenue. They’ve built a clean UI with many features and integrations for SaaS partner managers and their partners to access and grow the relationship together – it’s no wonder they’re a leading PRM solution on G2.But, what truly sets Kiflo apart from many other partner management solutions is the capability for their customers to scale out their partner program across referral, reseller, and affiliate channels. With Kiflo, you can minimize software costs, mitigate tracking errors, and truly grow a profitable partnership program for your business.
- Partner Portal
- Asset Management
- Lead & Deal Registration
- Partner Onboarding
- CRM Integration
- Partner KPIs
- They’re one of the most affordable partner management solutions on the market, with no long-term contract commitments.
- You’re able to scale out your partnership program across referrals, resellers, and affiliate partnerships. With Kiflo, you no longer need to have separate affiliate software outside of your PRM solution.
- Kiflo provides a seamless and automated partner onboarding experience to get your partners quickly activated and bought into your brand solution.
- Their platform doesn’t provide a learning management solution (LMS) for your partners to follow, learn, and become a “certified partner” through their portal.
- Currently, Kiflo doesn’t offer up features for building out co-branded marketing assets with your partners.
- There is currently no way to set specific user role types (partner manager, VP partnerships, sales rep, etc.) within the Kiflo platform.
Reditus is a platform for affiliate marketers in the B2B SaaS sector. With their unique marketplace, you can reach out to new prospective affiliates and grow your business beyond your own network. As with any other affiliate management tool, you can manage relationships, keep track of metrics that are relevant to your business, and initiate payouts towards affiliates when they've reached certain thresholds.
- B2B SaaS Marketplace: with the focus on B2B SaaS and their marketplace they really have a great niche. Allowing affiliates to earn higher recurring commissions and help SaaS companies to find new relevant affiliates. As a SaaS you never lose control who joins your program.
- Entry Level Pricing: Reditus wants to be accessible for B2B SaaS companies at any stage, this is shown in their pricing model. When you grow your pricing will increase as well.
- Customer Support: They offer live chat, not just to SaaS companies but also to partners. When partners do well, SaaS companies do well, and eventually, Reditus will do well.
- Marketplace option
- Robust tracking
- Value-based pricing
- Doesn’t come with a messaging feature
- Does not natively integrate with Zapier
- You are not able to white label the platform
Trackdesk is a FREE affiliate software that allows you to start building your affiliate, referral, and partnership marketing program with $0 initial investment. You can enjoy all the features you need to launch totally for FREE until you reach $5,000 in monthly revenue.Gaining traction in the early stages of your business could be challenging. With Trackdesk, you do not need to worry about upfront investment until you see the revenue! What's even better? Once you need to upgrade to the paid plan, you'll find the best offer on the market, with prices as low as $67/month, already waiting for you! Why would you pay more, when you can pay less for the same? Trackdesk offer a complete hassle-free migration, taking care of the end-to-end transition from your current solution.Whether you're a small startup or an established enterprise, Trackdesk has got you covered. Trackdesk elimitaded all the barriers blocking your from starting your affiliate program. With Trackdesk you can unlock the potential for exponential growth.
- Unlimited Affiliates
- Unlimited Clicks
- Unlimited Conversions
- All integrations in FREE
- Bulk auto payouts via Wise & PayPal
- Affiliate management capabilities
- The Trackdesk user interface is clean, easy to understand, and navigate from both the admin and affiliate partner dashboards. Partners can grab their referral links, track conversions, and review their commissions within a few easy clicks. You’re also able to easily edit your T&Cs and update partners whenever a change is made to your program.
- Trackdesk provides their customers with automated email flows that are sent out to their affiliate partners when they sign up for your program, receive their first commission, and when any adjustments are made to the affiliate program. This is important to keep your partners excited and motivated to promote your offering to their audience. Once you need to manage the affiliate payouts, you can do it effortless via Wise and PayPal bulk auto payouts.
- They provide an easy-to-follow quick setup guide where you can get your program up and running in under 15 minutes, especially given they have native integrations with companies like Zapier, Shopify, Magento, Stripe, Chargebee, and WooCommerce.
- Currently, the Trackdesk team does not have a way to communicate with affiliate partners via in-platform messaging. You will need to send out email communications to your partners to update them.
- The Trackdesk team does not offer a partner marketplace to research, recruit, and activate new affiliate partners into your program. Therefore, your affiliate team will be responsible for manual partner outreach for your program.
- As of today, you’re unable to set up customized tracking links with additional utm parameters to analyze within their analytics dashboard. You will need to use the standard tracking link you use to set up your program.
Everflow is a Partner Marketing platform for managing your partnerships, tracking all marketing channels, and amplifying your performance.
Take ownership of your growth: Quickly onboard and manage your affiliates, influencers, referral partners, and strategic partners. Consolidate your partnership and performance channels allowing you to understand the true value from each traffic source, control your attribution, and optimize towards your best performers. Get the attribution and analytics that are the keys to accelerating your revenue.
- Track every channel: Everflow's tracking starts when users reach your website, letting you consolidate your performance reporting for affiliates, influencers, referrals, and media buying. Having all of this data in one place makes it easy for you to analyze and understand the value from each source of traffic.
- Attribute unlimited events: Everflow lets you go beyond the sale or lead, and track every engagement that delivers value from your campaigns. Start paying your partners on CRM pipeline stages, approved leads, subscription renewals, and upsells. Understand your traffic better by analyzing engagement around newsletter signups, pricing page visits, and community activity.
- Scale your partnerships: Better data and attribution empowers you to align your payouts with the partners that drive your best customers, motivating them to ramp up their promotions. Onboard your own partners in a few clicks, give them the tools to be successful and keep growing by discovering new relevant partners in Everflow's marketplace.
- Tracks every channel and provides unlimited partner management
- Powerful integrations with CRMs, Shopping Carts, and full access API
- Makes it easy to view and optimize performance on the placement level
- Vast number of capabilities can be overwhelming
- Doesn't provide a massive marketplace for affiliates
- Lacks robustness for emailer campaigns
Refersion is an affiliate marketing software that helps you run your affiliate program. It's designed to be easy to use, and it can help you manage your affiliates from anywhere—even on the go. Affiliate managers use Refersion because it makes running an affiliate program simple and easy. The software comes with a built-in dashboard where you can see how many sales have been made, which affiliates are performing well, and where your money is going. You can easily view all of this information in real-time, so you know what's happening at all times.
- Affiliate Discovery & Recruiting
- Campaigns & Management
- Payments & Taxes
- Advanced Offers & Commissions
- Attribution & First Party Trackin
- Data Insights & Privacy
- You can track how much each affiliate has earned, as well as their specific conversion rate.
- The UI and navigation of Refersion are pretty easy to use for most users.
- They have built-in affiliate/referral pay and affiliate research features to help grow your program.
- You have to reach out to someone at Refersion to pull specific reports for your affiliates.
- They are a bit on the higher side of affiliate software as you scale up your program.
- Users have run into a few issues with setting up complex commission payout rules.
Rewardful is an affiliate marketing software that helps affiliate managers run their affiliate programs. It's used all over the world, and it's a great tool for any affiliate manager to have since it makes managing the program easier. One of the most important benefits is that Rewardful allows you to keep track of your affiliates' performance in a simple and straightforward way. You can see how many sales each affiliate has made, how much money they've earned for your company, and what kinds of promotions they're running—all in one place.
- Live customer support
- Free migration
- 2-way Stripe sync
- Cross subdomain tracking
- Custom rewards
- Percentage-based commissions
- Get remarkable insights into the performance of your partners and campaigns.
- Track the performance of specific activities in each campaign, such as email sign-ups or social shares.
- The ability to create custom campaigns with unique tracking URLs for each campaign.
- You're not able to pay affiliates directly through the interface.
- You can only customize the affiliate dashboard so much to fit your brand.
- There is currently no in-app messaging feature to chat with your affiliates 1-1.
This is one of the leading affiliate software designed to help people build their customized affiliate programs. It helps advertisers to create referral or affiliate links. Also, it directs the successive generation of revenue as well as commissions. The app also tracks affiliated commissions over the SaaS or ecommerce website.
- Customized Pay-outs: You can customize the sign-up form used to register new affiliates. It involves deciding what information you'll get and the final look of the form. Moreover, Tapfiliate supports six languages. Therefore, it allows your international affiliates to feel at ease and enjoy convenience simultaneously.
- Build Your Customized Affiliate Program: You can create your customized affiliate program with Tapfiliate. In other words, the Tapfiliate logo is nowhere to be found. Rather, you get to personalize your affiliate website with your marketing logo. Plus, you can go on and customize your affiliate dashboard to match your brand's preferences.
- Advanced Affiliate Reporting: In your dashboard, you can quickly build and track affiliate campaigns and access well-organized reports. You can check how many clicks, views, conversions, and conversations your campaign received in this section. You can also look at a specific date or a timeline over a week, month, or year. Furthermore, you can observe how popular your program is worldwide. Last but not least, you can also filter your results and alter your affiliate programs.
- This affiliate software is straightforward to use. Setup and integration are very easy.
- The pricing is reasonable compared to other affiliate programs.
- Tapfiliate enables users to have more than one group of affiliates simultaneously.
- A learning curve might be involved at first. But when the app is mastered, the interface seems like a breeze.
- Their are limitations with the conversion tracking.
- No affiliate network if you want to scale out an affiliate channel.
HOQU affiliate marketing software is a tool that you can use to help you manage your affiliate program. It helps you keep track of all the information you need about your affiliates so that you can make sure they're doing what they're supposed to be doing and also pay them for their efforts. It's important for affiliate managers to use this kind of software because it helps them stay organized and on top of things. It also ensures that your company doesn't miss out on paying commissions when they're due just because a few things got lost in the shuffle!
- Automation tools
- Dedicated account manager
- Full-cycle impression tracking
- Offers marketplace
- Unified account
- You can manage all your affiliate marketing activities in one place.
- Use a single platform for all your marketing activities (SEO, PPC, and social).
- Maximize the performance of your affiliate campaigns with effective reporting.
- There’s no in-app messaging features to chat directly with affiliates 1-1 to discuss strategy.
- Your affiliates, depending on their experience in the space, may not a few articles of guides to show them the platform.
- You’ll need to still collect and manage the tax information on your own.