Pandium is an embedded integration platform for B2B SaaS. It's a unified, secure API that enables SaaS applications to communicate and exchange data with other applications, through one interface, without exposing private information. Pandium makes it easy to integrate your business systems and partner applications, including ecommerce platforms, marketing automation tools, and more.
- In-app marketplace
- Public gallery
- Integration infrastructure
- Partner portal
- App team
- Hundreds of connectors
- The customer support team at Pandium goes above and beyond expectations to get you up and running quickly. The responsiveness from the customer support team is next-level, which is especially important during downtimes.
- Their iPaaS technology is flexible and performs above many of their competitors on the market. It’s amazing what you can do with a low-code solution, like Pandium.
- You can get your technology partnership integration activated within your embedded within your app in a matter of weeks. This is a huge value add to begin proving ROI.
- If you haven’t built an in-app embedded app ecosystem before, you may need deeper support from their customer support teams.
- They could improve some of their help center documentation, but you can always just submit your questions to your dedicated customer support team to help mitigate issues.
- You will need to demo the platform with their sales team before moving forward with testing out the solution with your technology.
Tray.io is a B2B software company that provides an integration platform manager for companies that need to manage their integrations with other software providers. This platform manager helps these companies keep track of their relationships with other providers and manage their integrations with ease. It allows you to: Control your integrations from one place, so you're not chasing down different vendors for updates and fixes. See all of your data in one place, so you can make smart business decisions across departments.
- Workflow management
- No code required
- Drag and drop workflow builder
- Point-and-click data field selection
- Dashboard overview
- The interface of Tray is perfect for those who don’t have a diverse background in development, where the environment allows them to begin building right away.
- It’s extremely easy to get workflows launched – we’re talking in a matter of minutes! This allows you and your company to save so much time with monotonous tasks.
- The customer support team at Tray is there for you from onboarding to day to day management. All issues you run into can be resolved directly with their support and product teams.
- Some of the platform documentation tends to be lacking detailed context, particularly the connector updates.
- Sometimes, users that need to process large amounts of data have stated they run into issues with processing times. They tend to take a lot of time to process.
- The organization of complex workflows can be improved across the board, not just limited to tagging management.
- Microsoft BI
Prismatic is an integration platform that helps B2B software companies grow their businesses through more seamless integrations with other products. The platform makes it easy for companies to connect their software platforms with other products, whether they are from the same company or not. It gives you the power to reduce your reliance on third-party integration services by allowing you to set up your own system for connecting with other products in a way that makes sense for you and your business. Whether you're looking for a way to connect your sales data with customer service software, or want a way to integrate your product updates into customer support channels, Prismatic has got you covered.
- Intuitive integration designer
- Embedded integration marketplace
- Integration deployment & support
- Secure build environments
- Built-in connectors & customer connector SDK
- Platform flexibility
- Prismatic’s platform works right out of the box, meaning, you’re all to begin connecting with different platforms right away.
- Prismatic provides a no-code solution to build out 3rd party integrations, but if you need more flexibility and need to write some code, you’re also able to accomplish this!
- The team at Prismatic is constantly innovating based on user feedback, with new features and capabilities pushed live almost every month!
- The testing and logging environment can be hit or miss at points, where the testing environment doesn’t work well.
- Like many other platforms, there can still be room for improvement when it comes to their platform documentation.
- There have been a few reports of occasional glitches with the interface, but it seems to resolve itself rather quickly.
Paragon is an embedded integration platform for developers. It makes it easy for you to integrate your software with other apps and services, without having to code or understand APIs. You can easily connect your app to any service you want, from payment processing to customer support, or even charge users using Stripe. You'll also be able to add in-app purchases and online payments with just a few clicks. Paragon also provides you with analytics so you can track how your users are engaging with your app, and see how much revenue it's generating.
- Connect portal
- On-premise deployment
- Integration catalog
- Paragon has one of the best customer support teams in the business. They have helped us with everything from customizing our app marketplace to troubleshooting problems to resolving issues quickly and efficiently.
- They provide a great marketplace of available native integrations you can begin using right away when launching. This allows you to move faster, built out MVPs, and prove out ROI for your integration partnerships.
- The team at Paragon makes the integration process with other 3rd party applications streamlined, seamless, and timely. You can rest assured you’ll save so much time in your development process.
- There have been reports of a few bugs within their platform, but the product and customer support team are quick to jump on these issues and resolve them.
- If you’re looking for a particular type of native integration with or functionality, it may not always be possible to accomplish certain actions with the Paragon platform.
- A few users have reported they’d like to see a bit more endpoints supported through existing integrations.
Workato is an embedded integration platform for developers. In the past, building integrations was a long, arduous process that involved multiple steps and the use of many different tools. It was also very expensive to build and maintain integrations. Workato's platform makes it easy for developers to integrate their apps with other business applications, including Salesforce and Zendesk. The Workato platform allows developers to get started quickly, without needing to write any code or configure complex development environments. The platform handles all of the heavy liftings so you can focus on building your application instead of worrying about integrating it with other apps.
- Pre-built connectors
- Automate processes with recipes
- Role-based access control
- Build customized bots
- Low code API management
- Smart data pipelines
- The integration capabilities and “recipes” you can generate with the Workato platform are next level, especially since there is no code required to build these out!
- The team at Workato is consistently pumping out new features, integrations, and capabilities for their customers. They’re always constantly innovating across their iPaaS.
- Their platform is quite intuitive and easy to deploy across your organization. It’s also extremely helpful their support team is practically available 24/7 to resolve any issues you run into.
- Workato is not necessarily designed for large complex integrations with bulk processing and data sets.
- There can be a steep learning curve with their platform, which can be expected based on the functionalities provided by Workato.
- Some users have reported they would like to see Python connector to use other libraries, than just the ones available today.
Cyclr is an integration platform that makes it easy to deploy new integrations to your customers. Cyclr works with a wide range of applications, so you can build integrations for the apps your customers are already using. You'll be able to leverage the APIs and SDKs provided by those applications, so you don't have to create your own. Cyclr also gives you access to a wide range of capabilities, from authentication and authorization to storage and processing, so you can design the exact kind of integration that fits your needs.
- Low-code or API driven
- Drag and drop integration builder
- Scalable infrastructure
- 400+ API connectors
- Seamless embedding
- Reusable integrations
- Building out integrations with multiple SaaS providers is table-stakes for a successful partnership program, and with Cyclr, you’re able to more easily scale your programs, relationships, and stickiness with customers.
- You can integrate with almost any other service, quickly and easily – and with much lower risk than building code from the ground up. Their drag-and-drop code editor is next level.
- Their ability to build out branching logic for your integrations sets the Cyclr platform aside from many others on the market.
- There can be quite a steep learning curve when it comes to setting up the Cyclr platform, and at points their documentation, although in-depth, may not be as useful.
- Some users have reported it can be difficult to debug errors within certain cycles, and sometimes Cyclr introduces new bugs when an update comes through.
- It would be nice to see a more novice integration builder process.
- Google Sheets
- Amazon S3