PartnerStack is one of the best platforms for building a partnership channel, but it’s built explicitly for B2B SaaS companies. This is one of my favorite PRM solutions because it allows you to grow your partnership channel in different directions. Their platform helps B2B businesses to recruit all kinds of partners, whether that’s an agency, reseller, influencers, affiliates, etc. Also, PartnerStack has the most straightforward, easy-to-understand, and clean product designs I have seen within the space.
- Automate Your Partner Recruitment: PartnerStack provides businesses with the tools needed to fully automate recruitment, which is a vital part of a successful partner program. By using PartnerStack, you will recruit channel partners into your program while rewarding them automatically for the conversion they make. This way, your partners, as well as you, will get to generate more revenue. The process is counter-wise, and everyone gets to benefit from it. Besides, this feature also helps build a scalable method to engage with your partners.
- Custom Onboarding For Every Partner: How many times have you forgotten to generate essential notification emails to your partners? It has happened way too many times. But worry not, as this will not occur with PartnerStack. PartnerStack enables you to organize custom onboarding for each partner of yours, so you’re able to set everyone up for success within the relationship.
- Exact Payout Timings: PartnerStack has another fantastic feature of automating your partner's payout based on their performance. There's no need to remember dates and timings; you just have to leave all the work onto PartnerStack. There's nothing to worry about! Whether you are thinking of delivering a bonus to your partner or just want them to have the intended revenue, partner stack will do it all for you. PartnerStack automatically generates your partner's shares and pays them out on time.
- Straightforward to use interface.
- Seamless integration process.
- Marketplace that provides program exposure.
- Pricing is at the higher end of the prm software space.
- They have a massive partnership network, but you cannot reach out to prospective marketplace partners directly through the platform.
- They lack the ability to analyze granular SaaS metrics within the dashboard reporting.
Impact was founded in 2008 by a few founders who had extensive experience within the partnership marketing world. In fact, Impact makes managing your media and relationships with partners. It is explicitly designed for advertisers who want a better affiliate marketing platform. The Impact is a comprehensive automation platform that automates everything from tracking, nurturing, and engaging with customers to ensuring they are taken care of after purchase.
- Tracking At Your Fingertips: The ability to track your partner's interaction is a big plus for the Impact program and a feature not always seen with partner programs. Tracking is a vital part of what is needed to maximize the value of a partner program. Impact is an advanced tool for tracking all interfaces, from desktop to mobile and, ultimately, mobile apps. Whether you're a web designer, mobile developer, or even a marketer, there is something for you here. Impact lets you get a clear picture of the actual results of a business partnership. With that information, you can better reward or penalize your partners.
- Solid Migration Assistance: Impact is designed to conveniently and effectively transfer your information from one affiliate network to another. Your affiliate account will stay intact by managing a seamless transition, and your conversions will remain unchanged. Not only this, but it can also help you to migrate your existing affiliate programs. Impact allows you to set up new partner programs as they become available to your channel partners and expand them as necessary. Because Impact only focuses on technology, there are no conflicts of interest. Eventually, the service you get is out of the world!
- Fraud Protection: Impact has a unique fraud detection technology that helps protect you from any fraudulent behavior from partners. In addition, Impact has a machine learning algorithm that can detect fraud, review your traffic, and evaluate your performance. The machine-learning algorithms used by Impact can detect spam and other suspicious activity, flagging the traffic as potentially malicious and allowing you to take appropriate action.
- They provide hands on custom custom integrations, but also offer a "Starter Package" which uses turnkey integrations with Shopify, BigCommerce and many other ecommerce platforms for an easy DIY integration.
- Managing hundreds of partner relationships within the Impact platform is easy. Impact offers very customized solutions based on the business use cases and allows for brands to easily adjust contracts, terms, tracking requirements and much more.
- Through Impact's vast partner recruitment network, brands are able to easily curate lists, recruit partners, and negotiate terms -- all within just a short period of time. No more spreadsheets and keeping track of hundreds of partnership term changes across your computer.
- Impact added live chat functionality within the platform, but it can still use some improvements to the message management. If you have ongoing conversations and negotiations with more than ten partners, it might get a bit overwhelming to manage these chat messages in the portal.
- The Impact influencer discovery network is still fairly new, so double check the creator engagement metrics within the platform before attempting to recruit partners.
- Although Impact has a large publisher and influencer database you can utilize to recruit partners, you'll still need to thoroughly vet out the potential partnerships to ensure they're the right fit for your brand.
CJ Affiliate is the best place where affiliate partners and technology work hand in hand to generate better growth and revenue. The results you get are scalable and profitable. In addition, it provides marketers a network to start an affiliate program. Through this platform, marketers can engage with publishers interested in promotions and generate growth and revenue all at once. CJ is one of the world's oldest affiliate platforms, which specializes in pay-for-performance programs. It has some awesome features that distinguish it from the traditional affiliate platforms.
- A Lot Of Options To Choose From: Many of the affiliate programs do not offer this feature. CJ has a plethora of selectable features. You can choose whatever suits you best according to your preferences. You can easily choose what to advertise and where to advertise as a marketer. Plus, you will get to engage with 600 brands. This way, you will have the advantage of premium rates. Also, you will get to experience the premium features of the platform.
- Real-time Reporting: CJ can provide in-time analysis. The results, the calculations, and the by-products you get will be authentic and credible. Plus, all of these things are done in real-time without consuming much time. This affiliate software documents up-to-the-minute analysis of every single thing. Whenever the activity happens, it is recorded directly at that time. You don’t have to go on and refresh the page again and again. All the information you get is just true in real-time.
- Deep Link Generator: With this feature, you can generate a deep link for any advertisers you work on CJ. The generation is very convenient and to the point, and you don't have to do much. All you have to do is drag the deep-link bookmark to your recent bookmark browser. As soon as you drag this tab, drop it down onto the dashboard. Now you can choose any of the CJ advertiser pages you want to generate a deep link for. Open this page and click on the upper bookmark to directly link to that page. This feature is most useful for the existing affiliate marketers and marketing to make some good money.
- Trusted by the world largest brands for their affiliate needs.
- Extremely robust reporting infrastructure.
- Access to trsuted fraud detection software.
- The onboarding process can be quite long to get up and running.
- Platform is built for more experienced affiliate marketers.
- Affiliate network is historically built for B2C brands, rather than B2B companies.
Partnerize is another terrific partnership management platform. This platform supports an end-to-end platform that automates all of your hectic tasks. The platform is simple and easy to understand. Founded in 2010, Partnerize aims to automate the partners’ tracking, calculation, and paying conveniently. It is a SaaS-based automated platform. It gives some real-time tools to help your business in the longer run.
- On-Board Guiding: Guided partner onboarding is a great way to onboard new channel partners into your program. It is done by ensuring that your partners are correctly set up for the new program before using it. The on-board guiding feature will ensure that the beginners' interface is simple to understand. This way, you can reduce the time it takes for a new partner portal to get up and running, and they can easily navigate the interface.
- Easy To Track Growth: Partnerize makes it really easy to keep track of your partner's growth. You will be able to know how much revenue has been generated and the pace of your business. Partnerize also makes it easy to deliver tracking links to your partners. The link created will help you to generate tracking links for each campaign. This feature is helpful for influencers, especially in the social media domain.
- Customized Plans: As one shoe doesn't fit all in the same way, a specific partnership program might not suit everyone. With Partnerize, you don't have to face anything like this. Partnerize gives its users customized programs according to their region or other preferences. Partnerize promises to offer predictability at a fixed price. Overall it provides flexibility for services, prices, and also innovation.
- Clean user interface and easy to understand partner experience.
- User-friendly and easy to customize the dashboard features and interactions.
- Advanced automation for managing thousands of different types of partnerships.
- Connecting with new partners is a bit time-consuming.
- They do not have a robust partner marketplace for you to reach out to new partners.
- The dashboard can be a bit clunky and overwhelming at points in the management.
Partnerhub is a first-of-its-kind partnerships operations platform for top SaaS and digital agencies. It's like a PRM in that you can manage your entire program from one place, but unlike most PRMs, your partners are also using it to manage their other partnerships. Partnerhub is a place where digital agencies and tech solutions come together to find, vet, deploy and enable as many partnerships as you can handle.
Most PRM's are great for two things; push communication like email blasts or distributing assets, and distributing commissions payouts. Partnerhub covers finding partners, activating them, ongoing communication, project collaboration, document sharing, one-time rewards, automated messaging / alerts, and tracking referrals. Along with integrations with top CRMs and Marketing Automation solutions, most users of Partnerhub find it to be a one-stop shop for their program success.
- Finding new partners to grow your customer base doesn't have to be hard. Partnerhub helps you find new partners based on overlapping customer profiles with other companies in their network.
- You can set up live co-marketing offers (guest blogs, webinars, etc.) to share with your partners to get the ball rolling with your partnerships.
- Have headaches tracking partnership referrals? Partnerhub has taken care of this from lead submission to closed-won deal, every point in the referral journey is tracked.
- In-platform chat feature to streamline communication between all of your partners.
- Able to easily set up spiffs for your partners and payout whenever!
- Partnership network to connect you with companies with similar customer profiles.
- Not able to set up custom link tracking in the platform.
- You need to handle all payouts, W9s, billing, etc. for your partners.
- No branded landing pages to provide your partners.