Admiral is a market-leading solution in Visitor Relationship Management (VRM). It offers a marketing automation platform to build personalization and engagement for generating revenue by improving visitor relationships. It makes it easy to place the right offer at the right point. Included in Inc.5000 fastest-growing private companies in the US, Admiral helps publishers build trusted relationships and increase revenue. It offers several revenue-growing modules, such as paid subscriptions, paywalls, and donations. Moreover, you can recover the revenue lost in AdBlock. It also helps retain customers via email signups and social media and manages privacy settings through the Consent Management Platform (CMP). Admiral offers a one-tag solution that you can set up for free. Once you get the revenue potential, you can install and set up modules easily. No developmental expertise is needed.
- Promises an increase in revenue by converting visitors into paid subscribers
- Improves user engagement through email newsletter signups
- Multiple VRM solutions install with a single tag
- Payment term is N-50, so it takes 50 days to complete
- WordPress plugins may slow down the website
- Not suitable for small publishers
UniSignIn is a ground-breaking user experience platform for publishers. It helps publishers sustain their publishing and marketing business by leveraging different strategies. Increasing revenue, selling subscriptions, managing user membership, and access to premium content- UniSignIn does it all. It is a universal data platform that collects, analyzes, and activates the first-party data of your users. You can use this data to increase user engagement through personalized offers and experiences. A single dashboard provides all the insights about the user engagement generated through its AI engine.Publishers can use UniSignIn for subscriptions, payment, and identity management. It also increases revenue by sending personalized messages to Adblock and non-consent users. Moreover, it helps build a site community through chat, follow, hashtags, comments, and mentions.
- System takes only 10 minutes to install and set up
- User can manage personalized email communication based on user engagement data segments
- UniSignIn is an all-in-one platform that handles identity, subscription, payment, and data collection
- No affiliate network, thus it is not suitable for affiliate channels
- Many features may confuse a beginner
- Pro plan has limited features
Awarded Adweek Readers' Choice Best of Tech 2022 award, Blockthrough is an advertising technology solution. Simply put, it helps media companies recover the revenue they lost due to Adblock. It uses cutting-edge ad filtering to cater to users who are selective with the ads they consume. With Blockthrough, you can have the number of visitors that use ad blockers and those that allow Acceptable Ads. It also unleashes your blocked ad inventory using existing demand partnerships, ad servers, and ad stack. You can leave the filtering and compliance to Blockthrough and enjoy the increase in your ad revenue. Blockthrough uses Accelerated Ad Reinsertion (AAR) technology to deliver ads without interrupting the user experience. So, the user sees lighter, less intrusive, fast-loading ads compliant with Acceptable Ads standards.
- Dedicated account managers help you understand the metrics and design strategies
- Quick and light integration with a single-line JS code, no dev work is required
- Blockthrough complies with acceptable Ads standards, ensuring a good user experience
- Primarily focuses on ad-blocked traffic
- Not useful for publishers with regular traffic
- A room of learning is still there, relatively new industry
- Google AdSense
- Google AdX
Publir is a unified SaaS-based platform for web publishers, media organizations, and content creators. It focuses on increasing your revenue streams without compromising on the user experience. It has 10+ years of experience in generating billions of worth of impressions.It is a digital monetization tool offering Adblock recovery, ad optimization, subscriptions, crowdfunding, and QuickShop. The goal is to improve your website's appeal to the users, drive more engagement, and generate more revenue. The platform also collects first-party data and generates real-time insights into user behavior. Integrated with premium ad sources, Publir offers ad optimization for your website. Moreover, it helps recover the revenue lost in Ad blocking. It generates reports about Adblock users and sends them a recovery appeal.
- Publir offers real-time analytics to design data-driven user engagement strategies
- It provides amazing customer service and support to publishers and content creators
- You can generate a list of shopping habits to customize your QuickShop experience
- Does not offer real-time analytics in the Pro plan
- When running an affiliate program, you would need a third-party affiliate tracking solution
- Mobile app is unavailable
Backed by Microsoft ventures, AdPushup is a one-stop ad revenue optimization platform. It is a Google Certified Publishing Partner suitable for small, mid-size, and large enterprises. It helps web publishers and media organizations multiply their revenue by improving their click-through rate (CTR) and cost per mile (CPM). AdPushup lets you focus on your product and content while handling all aspects of ad services. It offers customizable solutions to increase revenue by optimizing ad layout, bidding, and placement. The visual ad manager allows for creating and deciding the ad's size, layout, and location to maximize yield. It also works with 50+ top ad exchanges, including Rubicon Project, OpenX, and Pubmatic. This partnership helps publishers get their hands on top ads and campaigns with increased demand.
- A dedicated service team helps you with technical and non-technical queries
- Quick JS-based integration offers fast ad delivery in 15 minutes
- Users can get revenue for ads blocked by AdBlock
- Analytics reporting takes a bit long
- The payment period is 45 days long after the month ends
- May encounter problems in UTM reporting
- Google Ad Manager