Below we showcase the difference in pricing between all of the link generators in our list.
Kiflo is one of the leading partner management software solutions for small and medium-sized businesses that want to accelerate channel revenue. They’ve built a clean UI with many features and integrations for SaaS partner managers and their partners to access and grow the relationship together – it’s no wonder they’re a leading PRM solution on G2.But, what truly sets Kiflo apart from many other partner management solutions is the capability for their customers to scale out their partner program across referral, reseller, and affiliate channels. With Kiflo, you can minimize software costs, mitigate tracking errors, and truly grow a profitable partnership program for your business.
- Partner Portal
- Asset Management
- Lead & Deal Registration
- Partner Onboarding
- CRM Integration
- Partner KPIs
- They’re one of the most affordable partner management solutions on the market, with no long-term contract commitments.
- You’re able to scale out your partnership program across referrals, resellers, and affiliate partnerships. With Kiflo, you no longer need to have separate affiliate software outside of your PRM solution.
- Kiflo provides a seamless and automated partner onboarding experience to get your partners quickly activated and bought into your brand solution.
- Their platform doesn’t provide a learning management solution (LMS) for your partners to follow, learn, and become a “certified partner” through their portal.
- Currently, Kiflo doesn’t offer up features for building out co-branded marketing assets with your partners.
- There is currently no way to set specific user role types (partner manager, VP partnerships, sales rep, etc.) within the Kiflo platform.
Kademi is an all-in-one partner relationship management platform built for B2B organizations needing a highly customizable partner channel program. The team at Kademi knows to build a highly successful and profitable channel program, you need a partner management solution that’s seamless to set up and can be customized to the specific needs of your business – whether that’s a reseller, distributor, referral, or even affiliate partnership. Partnership leaders rejoice – The Kademi platform offers easy to use and code-free solutions with drag and drop partner portal editor, mitigating the time and resources needed from developers. The Kademi platform doesn’t end at a PRM solution – offering additional valuable features like its sales incentive software, an in-platform learning management solution, and commerce & payment handling from its extensive eco-system of modular features. It’s no wonder premier brands like OPPO and Zoetis trust the Kademi platform to power their partner channel programs.
- Partner portals
- Deal registration
- B2B loyalty
- Sales incentive software
- Channel partner training (LMS)
- Partner onboarding & Enablement
- K-Journey: Kademi “K-Journeys,” also known as workflows, allow organizations to build automated flows to nurture and engage partners. Their flow builder is visually appealing, making it easy to set up flows to help partners, admins, and sales reps with daily tasks and quickly move them along their partnership journeys. Easily one of our favorite features.
- Deal Registration: With Kademi’s deal registration feature, you can onboard new partners and enable them to register deals easily. The dealer dashboard is highly customizable, showing several metrics from; active deals, deals won, pending payouts, and so much more.
- Sales Incentive Program: Build incentive programs for your channel partners to access within their secure partner portal. You can add dynamic components and leaderboards based on your channel partners' pacing toward their sales targets. Your channel partners can also file sales claims to be reviewed and approved within the portal.
- Although Kademi does have the ability to launch an affiliate program within their partner management solution, they do not currently have access to an internal network of publishers or other potential affiliate or influencer partnerships. You will need to research and recruit these partners outside of their platform to join your affiliate program.
- If you’re a new startup or small business with a tight budget and a single-person partnerships team, their solution likely won’t be the best fit for you. Their PRM solution works best for organizations that need a customizable program and has invested in channel sales and partnerships.
- For partnership professionals who haven’t built a channel program on PRM software before, you’ll likely need to commit to their onboarding training program to set up your program correctly. Or you can also use one of their go-to agencies and consultants to help you set up your channel program.
Voluum is a software that allows you to optimize your marketing campaigns. It tracks, manages, and optimizes all your traffic sources in one place. With its AI-powered tools, Voluum helps you automate your traffic optimization and collaboration features enable you to work together on different access levels. With banking-standard infrastructure and secure data storage, Voluum helps you achieve higher ROI.
- Voluum will help you find bots, spiders, and bad actors that can deflate your numbers by identifying suspicious clicks and visits in your reports.
- Traffic Distribution AI is an automated system that analyzes your data over the course of a day, then distributes your visitors across campaigns to maximize revenue.
- Manage all of your affiliate conversion tracking with one platform. Easily monitor your ad campaign metrics such as visits, clicks, costs & profits.
- Has a ton of software integrations with other platforms.
- Granular link tracking testing is available for all plans.
- In-depth traffic source tracking is amazing.
- Pricing isn’t built for low-budget individuals/teams.
- You can’t display more than 3 dimensions within the interface.
- It can take some time to learn the platform's ins and outs.
- Google Ads
Rebrandly is an easy-to-use tool that lets you shorten, customize, and track links.
Link shortening is a technique used to make web addresses easier to remember and share. When you shorten a link, you're just taking the long address and making it shorter so that it's easier to use on social media or in emails.
When you create a new Rebrandly account, you can choose to create your own personal link or customize one of our pre-made templates. Depending on whether you want a static link or one that tracks clicks, we have options for both!
- A simple link builder that lets you create custom links with your own domain name or a subdomain.
- With Rebrandly's analytics, you can see and evaluate the performance of your campaigns in real-time.
- With Rebrandly, you can route traffic to the right place, based on your knowledge of which sites convert best.
- Simple and easy-to-understand analytics dashboard for all types of users!
- Link retargeting capabilities through platforms like Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- You have a dedicated onboarding team to help you get set up with ease.
- There could be more sorting and filtering options added to the UI.
- Sometimes it can take a little while to hear back from their customer support team.
- It can sometimes crash on different operating systems.
TinyURL helps you create shorter links. Whenever you want to share a link on social media, you probably want it to be as short as possible. That's where TinyURL comes in. It allows you to take a long URL and convert it into a shorter one—one that doesn't have all those extra letters and numbers that nobody wants to type out.
- Link management services by TinyURL.com allow you to manage long URLs in your email marketing, social media, and other customer communications.
- Unlike other link tracking software out there, with TinyURL, you can create branded and custom short URLs that your customers or users will trust.
- TinyURL's analytics dashboard provides you with a broad array of information, including data points that show how your marketing campaigns are performing across channels, regions, countries, and more.
- You can get started right away with their URL link builder without the need to create an account.
- The signup and analytics tracking process is really straightforward to use for most users.
- Their pricing is definitely eye-catching for most users and scales nicely as you grow too.
- Their UI could use some improvements compared to other link tracking platforms.
- You are not able to view analytics with the free version of their software.
- Some platforms don’t like the formatting of TinyURLs’ link builder.
LinkTrackr is the perfect link tracking software for you if you are looking to track links and view their data. With their easy-to-use interface, you can quickly set up a link tracker and start tracking links in just minutes.
- Create campaigns to track and identify the source of your conversions by identifying which banner ads, solo email ads, links on your website, and other marketing strategies are most effective.
- LinkTrackr's automatic conversion tracking system helps you avoid duplicate conversions and identify the most profitable traffic sources.
- LinkTrackr's reports provide you with information on how much revenue a conversion has generated; the profit generated by that conversion, your return on investment and many other KPIs you’d like to measure.
- You’re able to cloak your affiliate links if needed.
- They seem to have easy-to-use A/B split testing capabilities.
- A URL rotator that allows you to split traffic across different partner URLs.
- Their customer support is not listed within the pricing of the platform.
- They only provide a few payment gateways for payment.
- Integrating their software can be confusing for some not “tech-savvy”
- Google Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Cj Affiliate