Adjust is the click-tracking fraud software that helps you track your online advertising campaigns and make sure they're actually reaching the people they're supposed to reach. If you're running a campaign on Facebook, Google Ads, or any other platform, Adjust will help you track how many clicks are coming from bots and how many are coming from real users. It'll also help you see which ads are working better than others—so you can optimize them for increased conversion rates.
- The Adjust platform is very powerful when it comes to analyzing CAC across specific marketing sources. You’re able to drill down into specific pages, keywords, and user behavior to understand which channels perform best and which need further optimization.
- The attribution features for Adjust still need some improvement (like many other platforms), but it has improved over time and is still quite helpful to obtain a “full picture” of how your marketing channels interact with one another.
- You’re able to easily integrate and pull in data across many different ad networks, affiliate networks, and other marketing data sources.
- Pulling CSV files from the Adjust platform is a pain, and slow, and there is currently no way to automate the process!
- It can take some time for the Adjust dashboard to reflect the most recent data inputs (e.g. new subscription accounts), which can take up to 24 hours to populate within the account dashboard.
- The terms and verbiage within the platform can be a bit confusing when you’re first getting set up.
AppsFlyer is a mobile app tracking and attribution company. It provides analytics and insights on mobile app marketing and advertising. With its platform, businesses can track and measure the effectiveness of their mobile app marketing campaigns, and understand user behavior and engagement with their app. This can help businesses optimize their marketing efforts and improve the overall performance of their mobile app.
- One of the standout features of Appsflyer is its user-friendly interface. It's easy to understand and use, especially when it comes to mobile attribution. This makes it easy for brands to track the performance of all your marketing campaigns.
- The Appsflyer platform enables you to rapidly and effectively analyze the performance of multiple channels in your marketing mix. This allows you to pinpoint top and underperforming channels, and make strategic adjustments quickly.
- The Appsflyer fraud prevention technology is extremely helpful to help identify bad actors before they’ve escalated at a scale that would impact the performance of your business.
- A feature that I find lacking in the new LTV dashboard is the lack of visibility for events that are not useful, as well as the inability to save the LTV dashboard for a specific campaign.
- One potential improvement for Appsflyer would be to add an activity dashboard for agencies and networks. Currently, this feature is only available to admin users.
- Currently, it is not possible to download data from the platform after 90 days, which can make it difficult to perform long-term analysis.
- Google Ads
CHEQ is software that helps you identify fraudulent clicks on your ads. With it, you can track the IP addresses of the clicks and see if they are coming from the same device or location. If they are—and they probably will be—then you can block them and continue to advertise with confidence that only legitimate users are clicking on your ads. And with their easy-to-use dashboard, you'll be able to keep track of everything that's going on with your website from one central location.
- The team at CHEQ provides flawless integrations across your current technology stack and marketing channel mix.
- The CHEQ platform does a fantastic job in quickly identifying bot traffic, blocking it, and reconciling any data that may have been impacted. For the most part, you can trust the quality of reporting across your marketing channels.
- CHEQ has a fantastic customer support team who is there with you from onboarding to day-to-day management of the platform. They’ll always have an answer to your questions.
- The terminology used within the platform can be a bit overwhelming and difficult to understand at first, but once you’re in the platform for some time, you and the team will get used to it.
- As of today, you have to manually upload your data from Bing ads, but that’s due to the lack of integration support from Microsoft.
- It would be great to add platform-wide settings across an entire account, as well as individual settings at the campaign level.
- Google Ads
ClickGuard is a click-tracking fraud software that helps you detect and block fraudulent clicks on your website. You can use ClickGuard to track the number of clicks on any link or button on your site, and it will tell you how many of those clicks were from real users and how many were from bots. This lets you see how much traffic is coming from real people so that you can better estimate the value of your advertising campaign. It's also great for blocking bots so that they can't just come in and clutter up your stats with false clicks. With ClickGuard, you can block bots by IP address or by cookie—so even if a bot tries to come back using a different IP address or cookie ID (like when they switch from Google Chrome to Mozilla Firefox), they won't be able to get past the security measures put in place by ClickGuard.
- The ClickGuard platform makes it seamless to quickly identify click fraud across your marketing campaigns, saving you (and your clients) a ton of marketing budget.
- You’re able to also analyze your user behavior to determine ways in which you can further optimize your application, website, or marketing campaigns.
- The customer support team is extremely helpful and always there to help mitigate any issues you have with your campaigns or platform settings, etc.
- There may be some limitations in terms of integration partners of ClickGuard, but double-check with their technology team before making any final assumptions.
- The UI can be a bit complicated to fully understand at first set-up, but once you’ve been within the platform for a few days, you’ll become more familiar with the setup.
- Some users would like to see a bit more automation within the platform.
- Google Ads
Lunio is click tracking fraud software that helps you keep track of who is clicking on your ads, and how many times they've clicked. It's a great way to keep track of your ad spend and understand what kind of traffic you're getting. You can see where your ads are being clicked, and then use this information to create better ads and improve your ad performance in general. This can be used for both mobile and web applications, so you can use it on all of your apps. Lunio helps you to identify which ad networks are fraudulent so that you can avoid them in the future.
- Lunio aids numerous companies on the web in combating click farms and bot attacks, giving you the most precise picture of your marketing mix performance and a healthy overview of your business.
- The team at Lunio offers new customers a free 14-day trial to test out all of the features and integrations necessary for your business. This allows you to see the full impact of the platform before making a final long-term purchase.
- The team at Lunio offers their users a clean and easy-to-use interface, enabling you and your team to run the required reports and extract the data needed to analyze campaign-level performance with ease.
- Currently, you’re not able to run invalid click reports sent to email at certain cadences. This would be helpful for certain marketing channels to request refunds for fraud.
- It can take a bit of time to place the tracking code across all of your marketing campaigns.
- Pulling data directly from Lunio can still be improved; by providing more custom reports, data fields, and formatted reports.
- Google Ads
Opticks is a fraud detection software that uses click tracking to identify fraudulent clicks on your site. Opticks can be used by any business that wants to ensure that its online traffic is legitimate, and it does this by monitoring the clicks on a page and comparing them to an expected distribution of clicks. The software will then alert you when it detects something unusual or suspicious in that distribution.
- The team at Opticks provides next-level implementation to ensure you, your clients, and your account management team are 100% properly set up to begin reporting and analysis across your campaigns.
- The Opticks platform is very customizable to fit your specific business and marketing needs. This is especially important if you’re working across several different client verticals.
- The Opticks platforms allow you to dig deep in terms of reporting data; everything from campaign-level data, keyword reporting, geo-monitoring, and more.
- It would be great to be able to categorize different verticals within their offers and campaigns section.
- Some of the in-platform verbiage may be a bit technical for some, but after a little while within the platform, you’ll understand more of the terminology.
- The platform is on the higher side, so you must ensure this is something that would drive true value to you or your customers in the long term.
- Google Ads
Singular, the click-tracking fraud software, is the latest in a long line of solutions for click fraud. The technology was developed by an experienced team of developers and marketers with a passion for ad technology and fraud prevention. It works by using artificial intelligence to analyze your data and detect fraudulent traffic. It then compares it against a database of known fraudulent IP addresses and cookies, so you can be sure that your marketing efforts are reaching real customers.
- I appreciate that the UI is designed and built in a way that makes it easy to use for in-depth campaign reporting, optimization, and fraud prevention. The training provided during onboarding was also very helpful in this regard.
- One of the best parts about signing up with Singluar is the availability you have with the customer support reps. They are there for you to help troubleshoot integration issues, reporting nuances, and streamline platform management for your team and clients.
- With the Singular platform you can drill down into deep campaign level marketing data to identify your top and low performing campaigns. This helps you save time, budget, and ROI!
- While it is possible to share audience reports via a custom link, this is not currently possible for creative reports.
- Some of the data extraction, specifically when utilizing the Singluar API, can take some time to fully populate (especially if you’re working with hundreds of thousands of data points).
- There have been a few reports of load times for their widgets and dashboard reports, but they seem to quickly resolve themself after some time within the platform.