Our Reviews of the Best Affiliate Software for Stripe:
Here is our list of the best affiliate software for Stripe.
Trackdesk is a FREE affiliate software that allows you to start building your affiliate, referral, and partnership marketing program with $0 initial investment. You can enjoy all the features you need to launch totally for FREE until you reach $5,000 in monthly revenue.Gaining traction in the early stages of your business could be challenging. With Trackdesk, you do not need to worry about upfront investment until you see the revenue! What's even better? Once you need to upgrade to the paid plan, you'll find the best offer on the market, with prices as low as $67/month, already waiting for you! Why would you pay more, when you can pay less for the same? Trackdesk offer a complete hassle-free migration, taking care of the end-to-end transition from your current solution.Whether you're a small startup or an established enterprise, Trackdesk has got you covered. Trackdesk elimitaded all the barriers blocking your from starting your affiliate program. With Trackdesk you can unlock the potential for exponential growth.
- Unlimited Affiliates
- Unlimited Clicks
- Unlimited Conversions
- All integrations in FREE
- Bulk auto payouts via Wise & PayPal
- Affiliate management capabilities
- The Trackdesk user interface is clean, easy to understand, and navigate from both the admin and affiliate partner dashboards. Partners can grab their referral links, track conversions, and review their commissions within a few easy clicks. You’re also able to easily edit your T&Cs and update partners whenever a change is made to your program.
- Trackdesk provides their customers with automated email flows that are sent out to their affiliate partners when they sign up for your program, receive their first commission, and when any adjustments are made to the affiliate program. This is important to keep your partners excited and motivated to promote your offering to their audience. Once you need to manage the affiliate payouts, you can do it effortless via Wise and PayPal bulk auto payouts.
- They provide an easy-to-follow quick setup guide where you can get your program up and running in under 15 minutes, especially given they have native integrations with companies like Zapier, Shopify, Magento, Stripe, Chargebee, and WooCommerce.
- Currently, the Trackdesk team does not have a way to communicate with affiliate partners via in-platform messaging. You will need to send out email communications to your partners to update them.
- The Trackdesk team does not offer a partner marketplace to research, recruit, and activate new affiliate partners into your program. Therefore, your affiliate team will be responsible for manual partner outreach for your program.
- As of today, you’re unable to set up customized tracking links with additional utm parameters to analyze within their analytics dashboard. You will need to use the standard tracking link you use to set up your program.
Kiflo is one of the leading partner management software solutions for small and medium-sized businesses that want to accelerate channel revenue. They’ve built a clean UI with many features and integrations for SaaS partner managers and their partners to access and grow the relationship together – it’s no wonder they’re a leading PRM solution on G2.But, what truly sets Kiflo apart from many other partner management solutions is the capability for their customers to scale out their partner program across referral, reseller, and affiliate channels. With Kiflo, you can minimize software costs, mitigate tracking errors, and truly grow a profitable partnership program for your business.
- Partner Portal
- Asset Management
- Lead & Deal Registration
- Partner Onboarding
- CRM Integration
- Partner KPIs
- They’re one of the most affordable partner management solutions on the market, with no long-term contract commitments.
- You’re able to scale out your partnership program across referrals, resellers, and affiliate partnerships. With Kiflo, you no longer need to have separate affiliate software outside of your PRM solution.
- Kiflo provides a seamless and automated partner onboarding experience to get your partners quickly activated and bought into your brand solution.
- Their platform doesn’t provide a learning management solution (LMS) for your partners to follow, learn, and become a “certified partner” through their portal.
- Currently, Kiflo doesn’t offer up features for building out co-branded marketing assets with your partners.
- There is currently no way to set specific user role types (partner manager, VP partnerships, sales rep, etc.) within the Kiflo platform.
Reditus is a platform for affiliate marketers in the B2B SaaS sector. With their unique marketplace, you can reach out to new prospective affiliates and grow your business beyond your own network. As with any other affiliate management tool, you can manage relationships, keep track of metrics that are relevant to your business, and initiate payouts towards affiliates when they've reached certain thresholds.
- B2B SaaS Marketplace: with the focus on B2B SaaS and their marketplace they really have a great niche. Allowing affiliates to earn higher recurring commissions and help SaaS companies to find new relevant affiliates. As a SaaS you never lose control who joins your program.
- Entry Level Pricing: Reditus wants to be accessible for B2B SaaS companies at any stage, this is shown in their pricing model. When you grow your pricing will increase as well.
- Customer Support: They offer live chat, not just to SaaS companies but also to partners. When partners do well, SaaS companies do well, and eventually, Reditus will do well.
- Marketplace option
- Robust tracking
- Value-based pricing
- Doesn’t come with a messaging feature
- Does not natively integrate with Zapier
- You are not able to white label the platform
PartnerStack is one of the best platforms for building a partnership channel, but it’s built explicitly for B2B SaaS companies. This is one of my favorite PRM solutions because it allows you to grow your partnership channel in different directions. Their platform helps B2B businesses to recruit all kinds of partners, whether that’s an agency, reseller, influencers, affiliates, etc. Also, PartnerStack has the most straightforward, easy-to-understand, and clean product designs I have seen within the space.
- Automate Your Partner Recruitment: PartnerStack provides businesses with the tools needed to fully automate recruitment, which is a vital part of a successful partner program. By using PartnerStack, you will recruit channel partners into your program while rewarding them automatically for the conversion they make. This way, your partners, as well as you, will get to generate more revenue. The process is counter-wise, and everyone gets to benefit from it. Besides, this feature also helps build a scalable method to engage with your partners.
- Custom Onboarding For Every Partner: How many times have you forgotten to generate essential notification emails to your partners? It has happened way too many times. But worry not, as this will not occur with PartnerStack. PartnerStack enables you to organize custom onboarding for each partner of yours, so you’re able to set everyone up for success within the relationship.
- Exact Payout Timings: PartnerStack has another fantastic feature of automating your partner's payout based on their performance. There's no need to remember dates and timings; you just have to leave all the work onto PartnerStack. There's nothing to worry about! Whether you are thinking of delivering a bonus to your partner or just want them to have the intended revenue, partner stack will do it all for you. PartnerStack automatically generates your partner's shares and pays them out on time.
- Straightforward to use interface.
- Seamless integration process.
- Marketplace that provides program exposure.
- Pricing is at the higher end of the prm software space.
- They have a massive partnership network, but you cannot reach out to prospective marketplace partners directly through the platform.
- They lack the ability to analyze granular SaaS metrics within the dashboard reporting.
Impact was founded in 2008 by a few founders who had extensive experience within the partnership marketing world. In fact, Impact makes managing your media and relationships with partners. It is explicitly designed for advertisers who want a better affiliate marketing platform. The Impact is a comprehensive automation platform that automates everything from tracking, nurturing, and engaging with customers to ensuring they are taken care of after purchase.
- Tracking At Your Fingertips: The ability to track your partner's interaction is a big plus for the Impact program and a feature not always seen with partner programs. Tracking is a vital part of what is needed to maximize the value of a partner program. Impact is an advanced tool for tracking all interfaces, from desktop to mobile and, ultimately, mobile apps. Whether you're a web designer, mobile developer, or even a marketer, there is something for you here. Impact lets you get a clear picture of the actual results of a business partnership. With that information, you can better reward or penalize your partners.
- Solid Migration Assistance: Impact is designed to conveniently and effectively transfer your information from one affiliate network to another. Your affiliate account will stay intact by managing a seamless transition, and your conversions will remain unchanged. Not only this, but it can also help you to migrate your existing affiliate programs. Impact allows you to set up new partner programs as they become available to your channel partners and expand them as necessary. Because Impact only focuses on technology, there are no conflicts of interest. Eventually, the service you get is out of the world!
- Fraud Protection: Impact has a unique fraud detection technology that helps protect you from any fraudulent behavior from partners. In addition, Impact has a machine learning algorithm that can detect fraud, review your traffic, and evaluate your performance. The machine-learning algorithms used by Impact can detect spam and other suspicious activity, flagging the traffic as potentially malicious and allowing you to take appropriate action.
- They provide hands on custom custom integrations, but also offer a "Starter Package" which uses turnkey integrations with Shopify, BigCommerce and many other ecommerce platforms for an easy DIY integration.
- Managing hundreds of partner relationships within the Impact platform is easy. Impact offers very customized solutions based on the business use cases and allows for brands to easily adjust contracts, terms, tracking requirements and much more.
- Through Impact's vast partner recruitment network, brands are able to easily curate lists, recruit partners, and negotiate terms -- all within just a short period of time. No more spreadsheets and keeping track of hundreds of partnership term changes across your computer.
- Impact added live chat functionality within the platform, but it can still use some improvements to the message management. If you have ongoing conversations and negotiations with more than ten partners, it might get a bit overwhelming to manage these chat messages in the portal.
- The Impact influencer discovery network is still fairly new, so double check the creator engagement metrics within the platform before attempting to recruit partners.
- Although Impact has a large publisher and influencer database you can utilize to recruit partners, you'll still need to thoroughly vet out the potential partnerships to ensure they're the right fit for your brand.
AffiliateWP is an affiliate marketing software that allows you to manage your affiliate program more easily and effectively. It is a simple but powerful way to manage your affiliates, which is important because it helps you keep track of how much revenue each of your affiliates makes, what they're promoting, and how much they've earned on each sale. It's important for affiliate managers to use this software because it helps them keep track of their affiliates' performance in a way that's easy to understand—and it also provides them with metrics about how many sales are being made and by whom.
- Easy setup
- Accurate affiliate tracking
- Integrated Payouts Service
- Real-time reporting
- Affiliate coupon tracking
- Referral link generator
- It allows you to see all the information about your affiliates at once.
- See which products are selling best through your affiliates and which ones aren't selling at all.
- It makes it easy for you to pay out commissions easily and quickly.
- It currently only works directly with WordPress, so your website needs to be built on WordPress.
- The creative section within AffiliateWP needs some work.
- The design and flow of the plugin can be updated quite a bit.
Rewardful is an affiliate marketing software that helps affiliate managers run their affiliate programs. It's used all over the world, and it's a great tool for any affiliate manager to have since it makes managing the program easier. One of the most important benefits is that Rewardful allows you to keep track of your affiliates' performance in a simple and straightforward way. You can see how many sales each affiliate has made, how much money they've earned for your company, and what kinds of promotions they're running—all in one place.
- Live customer support
- Free migration
- 2-way Stripe sync
- Cross subdomain tracking
- Custom rewards
- Percentage-based commissions
- Get remarkable insights into the performance of your partners and campaigns.
- Track the performance of specific activities in each campaign, such as email sign-ups or social shares.
- The ability to create custom campaigns with unique tracking URLs for each campaign.
- You're not able to pay affiliates directly through the interface.
- You can only customize the affiliate dashboard so much to fit your brand.
- There is currently no in-app messaging feature to chat with your affiliates 1-1.
LeadDyno is software that helps you manage your affiliate marketing campaigns. It helps you keep track of all the leads that come in, so you know exactly where they're coming from and how they're being converted. When you have LeadDyno, you can see how many people are clicking on your links and which links are performing best. This information is crucial for making the most of your affiliate marketing partnerships, so you can continue to reinvest in your partners! You can also use LeadDyno's reporting features to analyze what kind of affiliate ads are working best, so you can optimize your site even further.
- One Click Integration
- Customize Your Affiliate Portal
- Multiple Tracking Options
- Send Affiliates Newsletter
- View Data for Vistors, Leads and Sales
- Bulk Pay Affiliates
- Ease of use—no need to spend hours learning how to use the software because it's designed for users of all skill levels.
- Flexibility—you have complete control over how many features you want to use or not use.
- Versatility—you can use LeadDyno as an all-in-one solution or as part of a larger affiliate/referral program.
- It would be agreat if they could clean up some parts of their UI.
- The graphs and charts on the main dashboard are a bit outdated and confusing at times.
- They don’t have an affiliate network of publishers you can reach out to directly.
This is one of the leading affiliate software designed to help people build their customized affiliate programs. It helps advertisers to create referral or affiliate links. Also, it directs the successive generation of revenue as well as commissions. The app also tracks affiliated commissions over the SaaS or ecommerce website.
- Customized Pay-outs: You can customize the sign-up form used to register new affiliates. It involves deciding what information you'll get and the final look of the form. Moreover, Tapfiliate supports six languages. Therefore, it allows your international affiliates to feel at ease and enjoy convenience simultaneously.
- Build Your Customized Affiliate Program: You can create your customized affiliate program with Tapfiliate. In other words, the Tapfiliate logo is nowhere to be found. Rather, you get to personalize your affiliate website with your marketing logo. Plus, you can go on and customize your affiliate dashboard to match your brand's preferences.
- Advanced Affiliate Reporting: In your dashboard, you can quickly build and track affiliate campaigns and access well-organized reports. You can check how many clicks, views, conversions, and conversations your campaign received in this section. You can also look at a specific date or a timeline over a week, month, or year. Furthermore, you can observe how popular your program is worldwide. Last but not least, you can also filter your results and alter your affiliate programs.
- This affiliate software is straightforward to use. Setup and integration are very easy.
- The pricing is reasonable compared to other affiliate programs.
- Tapfiliate enables users to have more than one group of affiliates simultaneously.
- A learning curve might be involved at first. But when the app is mastered, the interface seems like a breeze.
- Their are limitations with the conversion tracking.
- No affiliate network if you want to scale out an affiliate channel.
Refersion is an affiliate marketing software that helps you run your affiliate program. It's designed to be easy to use, and it can help you manage your affiliates from anywhere—even on the go. Affiliate managers use Refersion because it makes running an affiliate program simple and easy. The software comes with a built-in dashboard where you can see how many sales have been made, which affiliates are performing well, and where your money is going. You can easily view all of this information in real-time, so you know what's happening at all times.
- Affiliate Discovery & Recruiting
- Campaigns & Management
- Payments & Taxes
- Advanced Offers & Commissions
- Attribution & First Party Trackin
- Data Insights & Privacy
- You can track how much each affiliate has earned, as well as their specific conversion rate.
- The UI and navigation of Refersion are pretty easy to use for most users.
- They have built-in affiliate/referral pay and affiliate research features to help grow your program.
- You have to reach out to someone at Refersion to pull specific reports for your affiliates.
- They are a bit on the higher side of affiliate software as you scale up your program.
- Users have run into a few issues with setting up complex commission payout rules.