Trackdesk is an affiliate marketing software platform built in Prague, Czech Republic. It allows you to track, manage, and optimize your affiliate marketing campaigns, so you can focus on what matters: growing your business. Trackdesk helps you keep a pulse on how your affiliate campaigns are doing by letting you see which partners are performing best and by giving you actionable insights into how to improve and grow your relationships. You can also use Trackdesk to manage your affiliates, view reports and payments, and automate specific processes with custom workflows. Trackdesk is built for SaaS, ecommerce, and agencies looking to level up their affiliate programs.
- The Trackdesk user interface is clean, easy to understand, and navigate from both the admin and affiliate partner dashboards. Partners can grab their referral links, track conversions, and review their commissions within a few easy clicks. You’re also able to easily edit your T&Cs and update partners whenever a change is made to your program.
- Trackdesk provides their customers with automated email flows that are sent out to their affiliate partners when they sign up for your program, receive their first commission, and when any adjustments are made to the affiliate program. This is important to keep your partners excited and motivated to promote your offering to their audience.
- They provide an easy-to-follow quick setup guide where you can get your program up and running within an hour, especially given they have native integrations with companies like Zapier, Chargebee, and WooCommerce. You can also customize your program and outcompete your competitors with more compelling affiliate offers.
- Currently, the Trackdesk team does not have a way to communicate with affiliate partners via in-platform messaging. You will need to send out email communications to your partners to update them.
- The Trackdesk team does not offer a partner marketplace to research, recruit, and activate new affiliate partners into your program. Therefore, your affiliate team will be responsible for manual partner outreach for your program.
- As of today, you’re unable to set up customized tracking links with additional utm parameters to analyze within their analytics dashboard. You will need to use the standard tracking link you use to set up your program.
Everflow is a Partner Marketing platform for managing your partnerships, tracking all marketing channels, and amplifying your performance.
Take ownership of your growth: Quickly onboard and manage your affiliates, influencers, referral partners, and strategic partners. Consolidate your partnership and performance channels allowing you to understand the true value from each traffic source, control your attribution, and optimize towards your best performers. Get the attribution and analytics that are the keys to accelerating your revenue.
- Tracks every channel and provides unlimited partner management
- Powerful integrations with CRMs, Shopping Carts, and full access API
- Makes it easy to view and optimize performance on the placement level
- Vast number of capabilities can be overwhelming
- Doesn't provide a massive marketplace for affiliates
- Lacks robustness for emailer campaigns
Reditus is a platform for affiliate marketers in the B2B SaaS sector. With their unique marketplace, you can reach out to new prospective affiliates and grow your business beyond your own network. As with any other affiliate management tool, you can manage relationships, keep track of metrics that are relevant to your business, and initiate payouts towards affiliates when they've reached certain thresholds.
- Marketplace option
- Robust tracking
- Value-based pricing
- Doesn’t come with a messaging feature
- Does not natively integrate with Zapier
- You are not able to white label the platform
PartnerStack is one of the best platforms for building a partnership channel, but it’s built explicitly for B2B SaaS companies. This is one of my favorite PRM solutions because it allows you to grow your partnership channel in different directions. Their platform helps B2B businesses to recruit all kinds of partners, whether that’s an agency, reseller, influencers, affiliates, etc. Also, PartnerStack has the most straightforward, easy-to-understand, and clean product designs I have seen within the space.
- Straightforward to use interface.
- Seamless integration process.
- Marketplace that provides program exposure.
- Pricing is at the higher end of the prm software space.
- They have a massive partnership network, but you cannot reach out to prospective marketplace partners directly through the platform.
- They lack the ability to analyze granular SaaS metrics within the dashboard reporting.
Impact was founded in 2008 by a few founders who had extensive experience within the partnership marketing world. In fact, Impact makes managing your media and relationships with partners. It is explicitly designed for advertisers who want a better affiliate marketing platform. The Impact is a comprehensive automation platform that automates everything from tracking, nurturing, and engaging with customers to ensuring they are taken care of after purchase.
- They provide hands on custom custom integrations, but also offer a "Starter Package" which uses turnkey integrations with Shopify, BigCommerce and many other ecommerce platforms for an easy DIY integration.
- Managing hundreds of partner relationships within the Impact platform is easy. Impact offers very customized solutions based on the business use cases and allows for brands to easily adjust contracts, terms, tracking requirements and much more.
- Through Impact's vast partner recruitment network, brands are able to easily curate lists, recruit partners, and negotiate terms -- all within just a short period of time. No more spreadsheets and keeping track of hundreds of partnership term changes across your computer.
- Impact added live chat functionality within the platform, but it can still use some improvements to the message management. If you have ongoing conversations and negotiations with more than ten partners, it might get a bit overwhelming to manage these chat messages in the portal.
- The Impact influencer discovery network is still fairly new, so double check the creator engagement metrics within the platform before attempting to recruit partners.
- Although Impact has a large publisher and influencer database you can utilize to recruit partners, you'll still need to thoroughly vet out the potential partnerships to ensure they're the right fit for your brand.
Rewardful is an affiliate marketing software that helps affiliate managers run their affiliate programs. It's used all over the world, and it's a great tool for any affiliate manager to have since it makes managing the program easier. One of the most important benefits is that Rewardful allows you to keep track of your affiliates' performance in a simple and straightforward way. You can see how many sales each affiliate has made, how much money they've earned for your company, and what kinds of promotions they're running—all in one place.
- Get remarkable insights into the performance of your partners and campaigns.
- Track the performance of specific activities in each campaign, such as email sign-ups or social shares.
- The ability to create custom campaigns with unique tracking URLs for each campaign.
- You're not able to pay affiliates directly through the interface.
- You can only customize the affiliate dashboard so much to fit your brand.
- There is currently no in-app messaging feature to chat with your affiliates 1-1.
This is one of the leading affiliate software designed to help people build their customized affiliate programs. It helps advertisers to create referral or affiliate links. Also, it directs the successive generation of revenue as well as commissions. The app also tracks affiliated commissions over the SaaS or ecommerce website.
- This affiliate software is straightforward to use. Setup and integration are very easy.
- The pricing is reasonable compared to other affiliate programs.
- Tapfiliate enables users to have more than one group of affiliates simultaneously.
- A learning curve might be involved at first. But when the app is mastered, the interface seems like a breeze.
- Their are limitations with the conversion tracking.
- No affiliate network if you want to scale out an affiliate channel.
Post Affiliate Pro
It works to deliver a top-notch performance to monitor and track all the affiliate networks that fall under online stores or eCommerce websites. Using post affiliate pro, the management of the affiliate sector is much more straightforward. With post affiliate pro, it doesn't matter whether your network is huge or not. It has a very easy-to-manage interface that won't make you feel tired.
- Customer service is excellent and quick.
- The affiliate tracking system is very responsive.
- Flexible user interface.
- The UI could be improved to make it a bit more user friendly.
- Doesn't have as sophisticated automation features as other platforms.
- No affiliate network if you want to scale out an affiliate channel.
CJ Affiliate is the best place where affiliate partners and technology work hand in hand to generate better growth and revenue. The results you get are scalable and profitable. In addition, it provides marketers a network to start an affiliate program. Through this platform, marketers can engage with publishers interested in promotions and generate growth and revenue all at once. CJ is one of the world's oldest affiliate platforms, which specializes in pay-for-performance programs. It has some awesome features that distinguish it from the traditional affiliate platforms.
- Trusted by the world largest brands for their affiliate needs.
- Extremely robust reporting infrastructure.
- Access to trsuted fraud detection software.
- The onboarding process can be quite long to get up and running.
- Platform is built for more experienced affiliate marketers.
- Affiliate network is historically built for B2C brands, rather than B2B companies.