Reditus is a platform for affiliate marketers in the B2B SaaS sector. With their unique marketplace, you can reach out to new prospective affiliates and grow your business beyond your own network. As with any other affiliate management tool, you can manage relationships, keep track of metrics that are relevant to your business, and initiate payouts towards affiliates when they've reached certain thresholds.
- B2B SaaS Marketplace: with the focus on B2B SaaS and their marketplace they really have a great niche. Allowing affiliates to earn higher recurring commissions and help SaaS companies to find new relevant affiliates. As a SaaS you never lose control who joins your program.
- Entry Level Pricing: Reditus wants to be accessible for B2B SaaS companies at any stage, this is shown in their pricing model. When you grow your pricing will increase as well.
- Customer Support: They offer live chat, not just to SaaS companies but also to partners. When partners do well, SaaS companies do well, and eventually, Reditus will do well.
- Marketplace option
- Robust tracking
- Value-based pricing
- Doesn’t come with a messaging feature
- Does not natively integrate with Zapier
- You are not able to white label the platform
- Reditus provides customers with a free account to start, but pricing can grow up to $89/month for more advanced features.
Everflow is a Partner Marketing platform for managing your partnerships, tracking all marketing channels, and amplifying your performance.
Take ownership of your growth: Quickly onboard and manage your affiliates, influencers, referral partners, and strategic partners. Consolidate your partnership and performance channels allowing you to understand the true value from each traffic source, control your attribution, and optimize towards your best performers. Get the attribution and analytics that are the keys to accelerating your revenue.
- Track every channel: Everflow's tracking starts when users reach your website, letting you consolidate your performance reporting for affiliates, influencers, referrals, and media buying. Having all of this data in one place makes it easy for you to analyze and understand the value from each source of traffic.
- Attribute unlimited events: Everflow lets you go beyond the sale or lead, and track every engagement that delivers value from your campaigns. Start paying your partners on CRM pipeline stages, approved leads, subscription renewals, and upsells. Understand your traffic better by analyzing engagement around newsletter signups, pricing page visits, and community activity.
- Scale your partnerships: Better data and attribution empowers you to align your payouts with the partners that drive your best customers, motivating them to ramp up their promotions. Onboard your own partners in a few clicks, give them the tools to be successful and keep growing by discovering new relevant partners in Everflow's marketplace.
- Tracks every channel and provides unlimited partner management
- Powerful integrations with CRMs, Shopping Carts, and full access API
- Makes it easy to view and optimize performance on the placement level
- Vast number of capabilities can be overwhelming
- Doesn't provide a massive marketplace for affiliates
- Lacks robustness for emailer campaigns
- The pricing starts at $750 per month for unlimited access to the platform. You must contact Everflow for a customized plan for more in-depth onboarding and dedicated customer success manager.
Rewardful is an affiliate marketing software that helps affiliate managers run their affiliate programs. It's used all over the world, and it's a great tool for any affiliate manager to have since it makes managing the program easier. One of the most important benefits is that Rewardful allows you to keep track of your affiliates' performance in a simple and straightforward way. You can see how many sales each affiliate has made, how much money they've earned for your company, and what kinds of promotions they're running—all in one place.
- Live customer support
- Free migration
- 2-way Stripe sync
- Cross subdomain tracking
- Custom rewards
- Percentage-based commissions
- Get remarkable insights into the performance of your partners and campaigns.
- Track the performance of specific activities in each campaign, such as email sign-ups or social shares.
- The ability to create custom campaigns with unique tracking URLs for each campaign.
- You're not able to pay affiliates directly through the interface.
- You can only customize the affiliate dashboard so much to fit your brand.
- There is currently no in-app messaging feature to chat with your affiliates 1-1.
- Pricing for Rewardful can vary greatly depending on what types of features and needs your team is looking for. That said, their pricing can range from $29/month up to $299/month.
PartnerStack is one of the best platforms for building a partnership channel, but it’s built explicitly for B2B SaaS companies. This is one of my favorite PRM solutions because it allows you to grow your partnership channel in different directions. Their platform helps B2B businesses to recruit all kinds of partners, whether that’s an agency, reseller, influencers, affiliates, etc. Also, PartnerStack has the most straightforward, easy-to-understand, and clean product designs I have seen within the space.
- Automate Your Partner Recruitment: PartnerStack provides businesses with the tools needed to fully automate recruitment, which is a vital part of a successful partner program. By using PartnerStack, you will recruit channel partners into your program while rewarding them automatically for the conversion they make. This way, your partners, as well as you, will get to generate more revenue. The process is counter-wise, and everyone gets to benefit from it. Besides, this feature also helps build a scalable method to engage with your partners.
- Custom Onboarding For Every Partner: How many times have you forgotten to generate essential notification emails to your partners? It has happened way too many times. But worry not, as this will not occur with PartnerStack. PartnerStack enables you to organize custom onboarding for each partner of yours, so you’re able to set everyone up for success within the relationship.
- Exact Payout Timings: PartnerStack has another fantastic feature of automating your partner's payout based on their performance. There's no need to remember dates and timings; you just have to leave all the work onto PartnerStack. There's nothing to worry about! Whether you are thinking of delivering a bonus to your partner or just want them to have the intended revenue, partner stack will do it all for you. PartnerStack automatically generates your partner's shares and pays them out on time.
- Straightforward to use interface.
- Seamless integration process.
- Marketplace that provides program exposure.
- Pricing is at the higher end of the prm software space.
- They have a massive partnership network, but you cannot reach out to prospective marketplace partners directly through the platform.
- They lack the ability to analyze granular SaaS metrics within the dashboard reporting.
- There are lots of options for different plans, which are customized to each businesses’ needs. You will typically need to have a conversation with someone at PartnerStack to obtain a quote, but overall, they are expected to range from $1,000+ per month.
Impact was founded in 2008 by a few founders who had extensive experience within the partnership marketing world. In fact, Impact makes managing your media and relationships with partners. It is explicitly designed for advertisers who want a better affiliate marketing platform. The Impact is a comprehensive automation platform that automates everything from tracking, nurturing, and engaging with customers to ensuring they are taken care of after purchase.
- Tracking At Your Fingertips: The ability to track your partner's interaction is a big plus for the Impact program and a feature not always seen with partner programs. Tracking is a vital part of what is needed to maximize the value of a partner program. Impact is an advanced tool for tracking all interfaces, from desktop to mobile and, ultimately, mobile apps. Whether you're a web designer, mobile developer, or even a marketer, there is something for you here. Impact lets you get a clear picture of the actual results of a business partnership. With that information, you can better reward or penalize your partners.
- Solid Migration Assistance: Impact is designed to conveniently and effectively transfer your information from one affiliate network to another. Your affiliate account will stay intact by managing a seamless transition, and your conversions will remain unchanged. Not only this, but it can also help you to migrate your existing affiliate programs. Impact allows you to set up new partner programs as they become available to your channel partners and expand them as necessary. Because Impact only focuses on technology, there are no conflicts of interest. Eventually, the service you get is out of the world!
- Fraud Protection: Impact has a unique fraud detection technology that helps protect you from any fraudulent behavior from partners. In addition, Impact has a machine learning algorithm that can detect fraud, review your traffic, and evaluate your performance. The machine-learning algorithms used by Impact can detect spam and other suspicious activity, flagging the traffic as potentially malicious and allowing you to take appropriate action.
- Massive variety of companies using the platform.
- Supports CRM integration and migration services if needed.
- Easy to manage thousands of partners at scale.
- Typically require a 12-month contract commitment.
- Custom integrations can take time if you do not have a developer on staff.
- Influencer network features need a bit of work.
- Pricing is not specified on the site. You can ask for the quoted price and other deal registrations for a specific plan on their website.
This is one of the leading affiliate software designed to help people build their customized affiliate programs. It helps advertisers to create referral or affiliate links. Also, it directs the successive generation of revenue as well as commissions. The app also tracks affiliated commissions over the SaaS or ecommerce website.
- Customized Pay-outs: You can customize the sign-up form used to register new affiliates. It involves deciding what information you'll get and the final look of the form. Moreover, Tapfiliate supports six languages. Therefore, it allows your international affiliates to feel at ease and enjoy convenience simultaneously.
- Build Your Customized Affiliate Program: You can create your customized affiliate program with Tapfiliate. In other words, the Tapfiliate logo is nowhere to be found. Rather, you get to personalize your affiliate website with your marketing logo. Plus, you can go on and customize your affiliate dashboard to match your brand's preferences.
- Advanced Affiliate Reporting: In your dashboard, you can quickly build and track affiliate campaigns and access well-organized reports. You can check how many clicks, views, conversions, and conversations your campaign received in this section. You can also look at a specific date or a timeline over a week, month, or year. Furthermore, you can observe how popular your program is worldwide. Last but not least, you can also filter your results and alter your affiliate programs.
- This affiliate software is straightforward to use. Setup and integration are very easy.
- The pricing is reasonable compared to other affiliate programs.
- Tapfiliate enables users to have more than one group of affiliates simultaneously.
- A learning curve might be involved at first. But when the app is mastered, the interface seems like a breeze.
- Their are limitations with the conversion tracking.
- No affiliate network if you want to scale out an affiliate channel.
- It has a free trial of 14 days. After the trial period, you might have to purchase the full plan monthly. The price can vary between $89 to $149 per month.
Post Affiliate Pro
It works to deliver a top-notch performance to monitor and track all the affiliate networks that fall under online stores or eCommerce websites. Using post affiliate pro, the management of the affiliate sector is much more straightforward. With post affiliate pro, it doesn't matter whether your network is huge or not. It has a very easy-to-manage interface that won't make you feel tired.
- Easy Tracking: Post Affiliate Pro helps keep track of conversion rates and engagements very conveniently. Using this affiliate software, you can actually monitor what your affiliate partners are up to. You can also know how much your partners have excelled and made revenue.
- Automatic Affiliate Rewarding: With Post affiliate, you don't have to worry about delivery-outs. It has an automatic pay-out system that gives the affiliate partners rewards. You can fix the app with milestones, and then when achieved, the app will reward the affiliates with a bonus.
- Multiple Merchant Administrators: It is an optional Post Affiliate Pro feature. This feature allows you to have as many users or affiliate links as you want, having the same affiliate programs. You can also organize your partners into many roles. Besides, you can assign each of them their own set of rules and regulations.
- Customer service is excellent and quick.
- The affiliate tracking system is very responsive.
- Flexible user interface.
- The UI could be improved to make it a bit more user friendly.
- Doesn't have as sophisticated automation features as other platforms.
- No affiliate network if you want to scale out an affiliate channel.
- It has a free trial. Other programs can range from $129 to $599 per month.
CJ Affiliate is the best place where affiliate partners and technology work hand in hand to generate better growth and revenue. The results you get are scalable and profitable. In addition, it provides marketers a network to start an affiliate program. Through this platform, marketers can engage with publishers interested in promotions and generate growth and revenue all at once. CJ is one of the world's oldest affiliate platforms, which specializes in pay-for-performance programs. It has some awesome features that distinguish it from the traditional affiliate platforms.
- A Lot Of Options To Choose From: Many of the affiliate programs do not offer this feature. CJ has a plethora of selectable features. You can choose whatever suits you best according to your preferences. You can easily choose what to advertise and where to advertise as a marketer. Plus, you will get to engage with 600 brands. This way, you will have the advantage of premium rates. Also, you will get to experience the premium features of the platform.
- Real-time Reporting: CJ can provide in-time analysis. The results, the calculations, and the by-products you get will be authentic and credible. Plus, all of these things are done in real-time without consuming much time. This affiliate software documents up-to-the-minute analysis of every single thing. Whenever the activity happens, it is recorded directly at that time. You don’t have to go on and refresh the page again and again. All the information you get is just true in real-time.
- Deep Link Generator: With this feature, you can generate a deep link for any advertisers you work on CJ. The generation is very convenient and to the point, and you don't have to do much. All you have to do is drag the deep-link bookmark to your recent bookmark browser. As soon as you drag this tab, drop it down onto the dashboard. Now you can choose any of the CJ advertiser pages you want to generate a deep link for. Open this page and click on the upper bookmark to directly link to that page. This feature is most useful for the existing affiliate marketers and marketing to make some good money.
- Trusted by the world largest brands for their affiliate needs.
- Extremely robust reporting infrastructure.
- Access to trsuted fraud detection software.
- The onboarding process can be quite long to get up and running.
- Platform is built for more experienced affiliate marketers.
- Affiliate network is historically built for B2C brands, rather than B2B companies.
- CJ Affiliate doesn't display pricing for their product, therefore, you'll need to request a demo with with sales team to obtain a better understanding of pricing options.