Jasper AI is a copywriting software that analyzes your content and then writes new, similar content for you. It's not just a robot that can spit out words—it actually thinks about what it's writing, so that the new text will be relevant to the topic being discussed. It uses machine learning to analyze your website's existing content, as well as its competitors' content, and then creates new, relevant copy using that information.
- You can write up a basic article within a matter of 30 seconds with their recipes.
- Jasper's headline and meta description generator is one of the best on the market today.
- The ai gets smarter as you use it more often, so quality starts to increase with time.
- They don't really have much of a customer service team as it's relatively self-service.
- It tends to provide inaccurate facts or statistics, so you'll need to double check their references or provide new ones.
- Sometimes the ai repeats itself a lot causing you to use up your credits if you don't ask for a refund.
Content at Scale
Content at Scale is a new but top-tier ai copywriting software that uses a complex mix of 3 AI engines, natural language processing, and semantic analysis algorithms, along with crawling Google and all the top ranking sites to put together the entire post. Unlike other ai copywriting software on the market today, Content at Scale builds out an entire blog article including, but not limited to, title, meta description, headings, URL slug, paragraphs, and much more. Their platform also layers on top several tips and optimization suggestions to help you improve your SEO score and rank higher on Google.
- With Content at Scale, you input a single keyword, and their platform will build out an entire post including, but not limited to; title, meta description, URL slug, headings, sub-headings, and keyword optimized content.
- Their platform puts out quality content for a relatively reasonable price per word – ranging from $0.01/word to $0.018/word!
- You can generate an entire ready to publish article within just a few minutes. This is quite unlike many other ai copywriting software on the market because the quality is quite high and the articles are essentially ready to publish on your site after a few quick review/edits.
- Content at Scale is best used for long-form content articles, so if you’re looking to write copy for a landing page or advertisement, you should look into other solutions.
- They’re still in early access/beta for their platform, so a few UI kinks need to be worked out within the platform to navigate more easily.
- Although their platform is excellent at generating an entire draft based on a single keyword selection, you will still likely need to make a few edits and add images/alt text to each post you generate.
Copy.ai is a tool that can create content for you, given your ideas about the content you want. Copy.ai reads your ideas about the content you want and then comes up with an outline, headlines, sections and a takeaway for you. All of this is done automatically so that it doesn't matter how much time or effort you have available to write in order for it to happen; all Copy needs is enough information from you to get started!
- Unlimited copywriting generation once you pay for a plan.
- Very clean UI, which makes it easy to use and get started right away.
- Fantastic customer support team to work with.
- You need to double check where their statistics come from.
- Adding sections to long form blog articles can be clunky at times.
- You can run into a few glitches when using the platform.
Frase is a copywriting software that is designed to help you create more engaging content for your business. It is built on the premise that the best way to improve your marketing efforts is by creating content that is more personalized and relevant to your audience's interests. It does this by analyzing the data about your audience, then using it to create content that will appeal to them. The program also allows you to monitor how effective each piece of content has been with respect to generating conversions and leads.
- Frase's content brief generator is an amazing tool to use. Helps you to quickly build out content briefs and ranking quickly on Google.
- Their ai content generator is one of the best on the market.
- Article scoring feature is next level. Helps you to stay on track with SEO performance.
- The content generation tool does not take into account current events.
- The ai copywriting feature is an additional charge.
- They're a young company, so they don't have a well built out customer support team to address questions quickly.
Copysmith is ai copywriting software that helps you create content for your business in a fraction of the time. It uses artificial intelligence to analyze your company's data, keywords, and industry trends, and then it creates content that matches your exact needs. Increase traffic to your website. Improve your site's search engine optimization (SEO) and increase your conversion rate (CVR) with data-driven content that is tailored to your industry, audience, and keywords.
- They have a great paragraph rewriting tool that gives you a ton of new suggestions.
- Very convenient and easy to use platform.
- With a single click, you're able to export all of your content and upload into other platforms.
- It's a credit based system, so you can run out of copy credits rather quickly.
- Your credits will expire if you don't use them in a timely manner!
- It can sometimes provide reptitive content outputs that count towards your copy credits.
Anyword AI is a copywriting software that helps you create content for your brand. It uses artificial intelligence to understand the topic of your content, and then it writes human-sounding text that will appeal to your audience. Anyword AI enables you to write more engaging and persuasive content by using an AI-driven system that learns from your writing and adapts the next time you need it.
- Anyword's app is simple and easy to use right away.
- The team provides some awesome video guides you can follow through to get the most out of the application.
- It's helpful to have different formats and objectives for different content platforms.
- When selecting a different tone of voice, you don't necessarily see much of a dramatic change.
- It's on the higher end of ai copywriting tools on the market.
- Sometimes there is repitition with their content output, which can count towards your copy credits if you don't ask for a refund.
Writecream is an AI marketing tool that helps you create high-quality content in minutes. It uses natural language processing to analyze your audience and make suggestions for how you can improve your writing. You'll be able to easily create high quality content in minutes by answering a few simple questions about your business and audience.
- The Amazon listing generator is an excellent feature to use.
- It saves you so much time when generating and rewriting copy for your website and products.
- It's a great tool for those who need to write copy for their ecommerce business.
- Their social media content generation features could be improved for users.
- They are a newer tool on the market, so they have minmal customer service.
- They are a copy credit based system, so expect to run out of credits quickly if you need to write a lot of content.
Writesonic AI is one the world's first copywriting software that uses artificial intelligence to write content. Writesonic AI uses a machine learning algorithm to analyze your website and identify what kind of content you should be creating, how you should be creating it, and how often you should create it. It then generates that content for you—all you have to do is approve it! The best part? You can use Writesonic AI to write engaging blog posts, social media posts, email newsletters, landing page copy and more.
- Writesonic provides an embedded plagarism checker within their tool.
- Thy have over 60 powerful ai copywriting features you can use.
- Writesonic AI content writer is a simple tool to use, and it produces amazing articles that are well-outlined and unique.
- The interface could be a bit less cluttered and more simple design.
- A copy credit based system can be tough to work from as it gets quite pricey as you grow content.
- Sometimes the content generator is not completely relant to the input provided.