Our Reviews of the Best Affiliate Marketing Plugins for WordPress:
Here is our list of the best WordPress affiliate marketing software:
Kiflo is one of the leading partner management software solutions for small and medium-sized businesses that want to accelerate channel revenue. They’ve built a clean UI with many features and integrations for SaaS partner managers and their partners to access and grow the relationship together – it’s no wonder they’re a leading PRM solution on G2.But, what truly sets Kiflo apart from many other partner management solutions is the capability for their customers to scale out their partner program across referral, reseller, and affiliate channels. With Kiflo, you can minimize software costs, mitigate tracking errors, and truly grow a profitable partnership program for your business.
- Partner Portal
- Asset Management
- Lead & Deal Registration
- Partner Onboarding
- CRM Integration
- Partner KPIs
- They’re one of the most affordable partner management solutions on the market, with no long-term contract commitments.
- You’re able to scale out your partnership program across referrals, resellers, and affiliate partnerships. With Kiflo, you no longer need to have separate affiliate software outside of your PRM solution.
- Kiflo provides a seamless and automated partner onboarding experience to get your partners quickly activated and bought into your brand solution.
- Their platform doesn’t provide a learning management solution (LMS) for your partners to follow, learn, and become a “certified partner” through their portal.
- Currently, Kiflo doesn’t offer up features for building out co-branded marketing assets with your partners.
- There is currently no way to set specific user role types (partner manager, VP partnerships, sales rep, etc.) within the Kiflo platform.
AffiliateWP is an affiliate marketing software that allows you to manage your affiliate program more easily and effectively. It is a simple but powerful way to manage your affiliates, which is important because it helps you keep track of how much revenue each of your affiliates makes, what they're promoting, and how much they've earned on each sale. It's important for affiliate managers to use this software because it helps them keep track of their affiliates' performance in a way that's easy to understand—and it also provides them with metrics about how many sales are being made and by whom.
- Easy setup
- Accurate affiliate tracking
- Integrated Payouts Service
- Real-time reporting
- Affiliate coupon tracking
- Referral link generator
- It allows you to see all the information about your affiliates at once.
- See which products are selling best through your affiliates and which ones aren't selling at all.
- It makes it easy for you to pay out commissions easily and quickly.
- It currently only works directly with WordPress, so your website needs to be built on WordPress.
- The creative section within AffiliateWP needs some work.
- The design and flow of the plugin can be updated quite a bit.
LeadDyno is software that helps you manage your affiliate marketing campaigns. It helps you keep track of all the leads that come in, so you know exactly where they're coming from and how they're being converted. When you have LeadDyno, you can see how many people are clicking on your links and which links are performing best. This information is crucial for making the most of your affiliate marketing partnerships, so you can continue to reinvest in your partners! You can also use LeadDyno's reporting features to analyze what kind of affiliate ads are working best, so you can optimize your site even further.
- One Click Integration
- Customize Your Affiliate Portal
- Multiple Tracking Options
- Send Affiliates Newsletter
- View Data for Vistors, Leads and Sales
- Bulk Pay Affiliates
- Ease of use—no need to spend hours learning how to use the software because it's designed for users of all skill levels.
- Flexibility—you have complete control over how many features you want to use or not use.
- Versatility—you can use LeadDyno as an all-in-one solution or as part of a larger affiliate/referral program.
- It would be agreat if they could clean up some parts of their UI.
- The graphs and charts on the main dashboard are a bit outdated and confusing at times.
- They don’t have an affiliate network of publishers you can reach out to directly.
FirstPromoter is an affiliate marketing software that helps you run your affiliate program. If you're an affiliate manager, you know how important it is to have great software that helps you manage your affiliates, keep track of their performance, and communicate with them. That's why FirstPromoter is such a great choice for anyone looking for an easy-to-use and affordable solution for their affiliate program management needs.
- Branded affiliate dashboard
- One-click Paypal payouts
- Two-sided rewards
- Personalized referral link
- Recurring commissions
- In-depth analytics
- Easy management of everything from affiliate customer acquisition to payouts.
- Automated reporting so you don't have to keep track of metrics yourself
- An intuitive interface makes it easy for affiliates to use the software
- They provide a very basic sign-up page for your affiliates that doesn't allow full brand customization.
- There is currently no in-application terms and conditions creator.
- More integrations across different platforms would be a great value-add.
Reditus is a platform for affiliate marketers in the B2B SaaS sector. With their unique marketplace, you can reach out to new prospective affiliates and grow your business beyond your own network. As with any other affiliate management tool, you can manage relationships, keep track of metrics that are relevant to your business, and initiate payouts towards affiliates when they've reached certain thresholds.
- B2B SaaS Marketplace: with the focus on B2B SaaS and their marketplace they really have a great niche. Allowing affiliates to earn higher recurring commissions and help SaaS companies to find new relevant affiliates. As a SaaS you never lose control who joins your program.
- Entry Level Pricing: Reditus wants to be accessible for B2B SaaS companies at any stage, this is shown in their pricing model. When you grow your pricing will increase as well.
- Customer Support: They offer live chat, not just to SaaS companies but also to partners. When partners do well, SaaS companies do well, and eventually, Reditus will do well.
- Marketplace option
- Robust tracking
- Value-based pricing
- Doesn’t come with a messaging feature
- Does not natively integrate with Zapier
- You are not able to white label the platform
Solid Affiliate is an affiliate marketing software that allows you to manage your affiliate program. With Solid Affiliate you can set up campaigns, track conversions, and manage payments. You can also use it to manage multiple affiliates at once and keep them informed about what's going on with their sales. Affiliate managers should use Solid Affiliate because it allows them to manage their affiliate programs in one place, instead of having to log into different systems for each component of their program. This makes things much easier for the manager, so they can focus on other tasks that need attention in order for their business to grow.
- Installation Wizard
- Simple & Intuitive Interface
- Customize Referral Rates
- Refund Protection
- Affiliate Cookie Life
- Product Specific Commission Rates
- It's easy to use, even if you're new to affiliate marketing.
- It has a lot of features that make managing your affiliate relationships easier, including notifications about sales and tracking how many clicks each affiliate has received.
- It helps you track what your affiliates are doing and how successful they are with their campaigns. This makes it easier for you to know where you should focus your efforts in order to improve performance and increase sales from your overall pool of affiliates.
- The pricing structure can be confusing at first glance because there are different options available depending on what kind of plan you want, and you need to pay for an annual plan.
- More advanced features are only available in the premium version.
- Only works with WooCommerce.
Affise is the best affiliate and partner marketing software for affiliate managers who are looking for a way to track their affiliate performance and automate their program. Affise gives you the ability to manage your entire affiliate program, from start to finish, in one place. You can see who's converting visitors into customers, what they're buying, how much they're spending on your site, and so much more. Plus, it has a built-in CRM that lets you keep track of all of your affiliates, so you can find out how they're doing and follow up with them when needed.
- Custom commission
- Bonus program
- Fraud Protection
- Promo codes tracking
- Affise is designed to be as easy to use as possible, so you don't have to spend time learning how to use an unfamiliar interface.
- Affise has built-in reporting tools that help you keep track of what's happening with your program at all times!
- Affise has an intuitive design that allows you to quickly find information about your program and its affiliates.
- They are on the more expensive side of affiliate marketing software.
- Some users have reported issues with their in-app pages lagging and loading slowly.
- They don't have a publisher network you can use to reach out to prospective affiliate partners to help grow your channel.