GoAffPro is an affiliate marketing software that allows you to create, manage and track your marketing campaigns. GoAffPro offers a lot of features to help you promote your products and services with ease. As an affiliate manager, it's important to use GoAffPro because it will help you save time by automating routine tasks in your business. You can create new landing pages and banners with just a few clicks and monitor the performance of each campaign with their analytics tool.
- Advanced affiliate tracking
- Referral Link generator
- Branded Affiliate Portal
- Meaningful analytics
- Compensation plan builder
- Automatic payouts
- Easy integration with most of the major ecommerce platforms.
- Track every aspect of your affiliate campaign, including what products are selling best for each affiliate.
- The major pros of GoAffPro are its easy-to-use interface and wide range of features. It's especially useful for those who are not experienced with Affiliate Marketing as they don't have to worry about creating custom templates or writing code.
- It takes some time to learn how to use all the features.
- Some features are only available in the premium or enterprise version of GoAffPro.
- They don't have a publisher network you can source new affiliates directly from.
- Pricing for GoAffPro can vary greatly depending on what types of features and needs your team is looking for. That said, their pricing can range from $24/month up to $199/month.
PayKickStart is an affiliate marketing software that allows you to send traffic to your offers and track the performance of your campaigns. You can use PayKickStart to create a landing page, which will display ads that are relevant to the user's search terms. When a user clicks an affiliate link, they will be directed to a landing page where they can sign up for whatever offer you have selected for them. The customer will then be taken through a checkout process, where they provide their information in exchange for their desired product or service. After completing the purchase process, PayKickStart automatically tracks what happened and how much money was generated by each customer who clicked on one of your ads. This allows you to see exactly how effective your campaign was at generating sales and leads from potential customers based on their demographic information.
- Promotional Tools
- Affiliate Request
- Advanced Tracking
- Automated Payouts
- Partner Contracts
- Tracking Links
- It provides an easy way for your affiliates to track their sales and commissions.
- You can use it to make sure all of your affiliates are being paid correctly and on time, so that you don't have any issues with chargebacks or non-payment.
- Create custom offers that are customized to each of your affiliates' unique traffic sources, allowing you to maximize your return on investment (ROI).
- They take a little bit of time to get fully set up with the software and get running with your affiliate program.
- The number of features and elements within the platform can be overwhelming at points.
- They don’t currently have a publisher network you can reach out to directly.
- Pricing for PayKickstart can vary greatly depending on what types of features and needs your team is looking for. That said, their pricing can range from $99/month up to $299/month.
OffersHub is a comprehensive affiliate marketing software that helps you run your affiliate program. It provides a control panel for all aspects of the program, from affiliate management to reporting. Affiliate managers can use OffersHub to manage their entire affiliate program, including setting up and managing products and affiliates, tracking conversions and sales, and generating reports.
- Campaign Management
- Fraud Control & Alerting
- Affiliate Management
- System Management
- Creating product offers that are tailored to each affiliate partner.
- Managing the entire lifecycle of an affiliate campaign from start to finish—from lead generation to conversions and everything in between.
- Its easy-to-use interface makes it easy for affiliates to understand what they need to do, and it's a powerful tool for optimizing campaigns.
- There's no in-app messaging feature to chat directly with your affiliates 1-1.
- Handling all of the tax information for your affiliates can be a pain.
- Their pricing increases after three months on the start-up plan.
- Pricing for OffersHub can vary greatly depending on what types of features and needs your team is looking for. That said, their pricing can range from $49/month up to $499/month.
GrowthHero is an affiliate marketing platform that helps you manage your affiliate relationships. It gives you the ability to track and manage your affiliates, track their performance, and manage all of your affiliate banners in one place. It's important to use GrowthHero because it makes managing your affiliates easier. You can create custom banners, integrate them with your website, and have better insight into the performance of each affiliate.
- Affiliate Hunt
- Marketplace Listings
- Partner Portal
- Fraud Prevention
- Email Templates
- Partner Tiers
- It lets you see what percentage of affiliates are making sales for each campaign or product, so you can easily identify those who are doing well and those who aren't pulling their weight.
- It allows you to see detailed information about each affiliate's performance during each campaign period so that you can see where they succeeded and where they struggled, allowing you to better personalize their strategy going forward.
- It allows you to easily send out emails to all of your affiliates at once, saving you time when sending out updates or important news about upcoming promotions or deals.
- There's currently no in-app messaging feature to have 1-1 chat with affiliates.
- Some users have been having issues with the tracking pixel, therefore, having to manually add transactions.
- Post-purchase modal can only be customized so much.
- Pricing for GrowthHero can vary greatly depending on what types of features and needs your team is looking for. That said, their pricing can range from $49/month up to $199/month.
Partnerize is another terrific partnership management platform. This platform supports an end-to-end platform that automates all of your hectic tasks. The platform is simple and easy to understand. Founded in 2010, Partnerize aims to automate the partners’ tracking, calculation, and paying conveniently. It is a SaaS-based automated platform. It gives some real-time tools to help your business in the longer run.
- On-Board Guiding: Guided partner onboarding is a great way to onboard new channel partners into your program. It is done by ensuring that your partners are correctly set up for the new program before using it. The on-board guiding feature will ensure that the beginners' interface is simple to understand. This way, you can reduce the time it takes for a new partner portal to get up and running, and they can easily navigate the interface.
- Easy To Track Growth: Partnerize makes it really easy to keep track of your partner's growth. You will be able to know how much revenue has been generated and the pace of your business. Partnerize also makes it easy to deliver tracking links to your partners. The link created will help you to generate tracking links for each campaign. This feature is helpful for influencers, especially in the social media domain.
- Customized Plans: As one shoe doesn't fit all in the same way, a specific partnership program might not suit everyone. With Partnerize, you don't have to face anything like this. Partnerize gives its users customized programs according to their region or other preferences. Partnerize promises to offer predictability at a fixed price. Overall it provides flexibility for services, prices, and also innovation.
- Clean user interface and easy to understand partner experience.
- User-friendly and easy to customize the dashboard features and interactions.
- Advanced automation for managing thousands of different types of partnerships.
- Connecting with new partners is a bit time-consuming.
- They do not have a robust partner marketplace for you to reach out to new partners.
- The dashboard can be a bit clunky and overwhelming at points in the management.
- Partnerize hasn't disclosed a proper pricing plan for its services. For a quoted price plan, you can contact their website.
Cake Partner Relationship Management Software (PRM software) helps businesses manage their relationships with their partners. Plus, it helps companies manage their partnerships by providing them with a platform to manage their relationships. In addition, it will include keeping track of their partnership agreements, tracking communication and progress, and managing conflict.
- Integrated Solutions: CAKE is one the most powerful partner marketing softwares on the market today. With CAKE, you'll gain a 360-degree view of your customers, prospects, leads, and revenue. They have a vast network of integration partners to help you get ramped up quickly with a new program launch.
- Intelligent Lead Routing: It helps to maximize the gains while generating more significant revenue. Cake's Intelligent lead routing is a lead generation process that uses algorithms to identify leads that are the most likely to convert and generate the highest revenue. By identifying and targeting leads that have the most significant potential to generate revenue, intelligent lead routing helps businesses maximize their gains while generating more revenue.
- Transparent Marketing: Using Cake's transparent marketing, you will be able to dive into the world of digital marketing. This means that you will understand everything regarding your channel partner's marketing campaigns. CAKE offers a solution called “Multi-Channel Marketing Solution” (MMS). It provides real-time measurement across all the channels partners that make up the marketing funnel to give a thorough analysis of the effectiveness of all digital campaigns.
- The conversion setup is easy to understand.
- Top-notch customizable tracking program.
- Responsive support system.
- Visual reporting channel program needs a bit of an upgrade.
- The amount of features they have can be a bit overwhleming when building out a program from scratch.
- No affiliate network if you want to scale out an affiliate channel.
- Cake does not make pricing public because each package is customized to their partner’s needs. For further inquiries, you can contact them on their website.