Our Reviews of the Best Affiliate Marketing Software for ClickFunnels:
Here is our list of the best ClickFunnels affiliate marketing software:
Kiflo is one of the leading partner management software solutions for small and medium-sized businesses that want to accelerate channel revenue. They’ve built a clean UI with many features and integrations for SaaS partner managers and their partners to access and grow the relationship together – it’s no wonder they’re a leading PRM solution on G2.But, what truly sets Kiflo apart from many other partner management solutions is the capability for their customers to scale out their partner program across referral, reseller, and affiliate channels. With Kiflo, you can minimize software costs, mitigate tracking errors, and truly grow a profitable partnership program for your business.
- Partner Portal
- Asset Management
- Lead & Deal Registration
- Partner Onboarding
- CRM Integration
- Partner KPIs
- They’re one of the most affordable partner management solutions on the market, with no long-term contract commitments.
- You’re able to scale out your partnership program across referrals, resellers, and affiliate partnerships. With Kiflo, you no longer need to have separate affiliate software outside of your PRM solution.
- Kiflo provides a seamless and automated partner onboarding experience to get your partners quickly activated and bought into your brand solution.
- Their platform doesn’t provide a learning management solution (LMS) for your partners to follow, learn, and become a “certified partner” through their portal.
- Currently, Kiflo doesn’t offer up features for building out co-branded marketing assets with your partners.
- There is currently no way to set specific user role types (partner manager, VP partnerships, sales rep, etc.) within the Kiflo platform.
Rewardful is an affiliate marketing software that helps affiliate managers run their affiliate programs. It's used all over the world, and it's a great tool for any affiliate manager to have since it makes managing the program easier. One of the most important benefits is that Rewardful allows you to keep track of your affiliates' performance in a simple and straightforward way. You can see how many sales each affiliate has made, how much money they've earned for your company, and what kinds of promotions they're running—all in one place.
- Live customer support
- Free migration
- 2-way Stripe sync
- Cross subdomain tracking
- Custom rewards
- Percentage-based commissions
- Get remarkable insights into the performance of your partners and campaigns.
- Track the performance of specific activities in each campaign, such as email sign-ups or social shares.
- The ability to create custom campaigns with unique tracking URLs for each campaign.
- You're not able to pay affiliates directly through the interface.
- You can only customize the affiliate dashboard so much to fit your brand.
- There is currently no in-app messaging feature to chat with your affiliates 1-1.
RedTrack.io is a software that allows you to manage your affiliate marketing program. It helps you keep track of your affiliate relationships, track their performance, and easily communicate with them. As an affiliate manager, RedTrack.io is important because it allows you to more easily manage your relationship with affiliates and communicate with them about the success or failure of their campaigns.
- Real-time data reporting
- Customizable & flexible reports
- Accurate tracking
- No data sampling
- Referral program management
- Real-time cost updates
- It's easy to set up and use. You can get started in minutes, without needing any technical knowledge or assistance from an IT team. This makes it easier to get results faster!
- It offers flexibility in how you run your program—you can choose to focus on specific goals or campaigns rather than just signing up as many new users as possible. This ensures that you're able to optimize revenue while keeping your efforts focused on what matters most.
- It makes it easy for affiliates to recommend products they know will work well for them (and their audience), which means they'll be more likely to promote those products over others they might not be as familiar with yet.
- The pricing model is a bit more expensive than other solution on the market.
- They do not have a publisher affiliate network to build publisher relationships with.
- The iOS app interface has been known to run into a few bugs here and there.
- Google Ads
OffersHub is a comprehensive affiliate marketing software that helps you run your affiliate program. It provides a control panel for all aspects of the program, from affiliate management to reporting. Affiliate managers can use OffersHub to manage their entire affiliate program, including setting up and managing products and affiliates, tracking conversions and sales, and generating reports.
- Campaign Management
- Fraud Control & Alerting
- Affiliate Management
- System Management
- Creating product offers that are tailored to each affiliate partner.
- Managing the entire lifecycle of an affiliate campaign from start to finish—from lead generation to conversions and everything in between.
- Its easy-to-use interface makes it easy for affiliates to understand what they need to do, and it's a powerful tool for optimizing campaigns.
- There's no in-app messaging feature to chat directly with your affiliates 1-1.
- Handling all of the tax information for your affiliates can be a pain.
- Their pricing increases after three months on the start-up plan.
Refersion is an affiliate marketing software that helps you run your affiliate program. It's designed to be easy to use, and it can help you manage your affiliates from anywhere—even on the go. Affiliate managers use Refersion because it makes running an affiliate program simple and easy. The software comes with a built-in dashboard where you can see how many sales have been made, which affiliates are performing well, and where your money is going. You can easily view all of this information in real-time, so you know what's happening at all times.
- Affiliate Discovery & Recruiting
- Campaigns & Management
- Payments & Taxes
- Advanced Offers & Commissions
- Attribution & First Party Trackin
- Data Insights & Privacy
- You can track how much each affiliate has earned, as well as their specific conversion rate.
- The UI and navigation of Refersion are pretty easy to use for most users.
- They have built-in affiliate/referral pay and affiliate research features to help grow your program.
- You have to reach out to someone at Refersion to pull specific reports for your affiliates.
- They are a bit on the higher side of affiliate software as you scale up your program.
- Users have run into a few issues with setting up complex commission payout rules.
Circlewise is an affiliate marketing software that allows you to easily manage your affiliate links and campaigns. It's a great tool for beginners, but it also offers plenty of advanced features for experienced marketers. The app makes it easy to create and manage your affiliate links, track their performance, and drive revenue for your partner channel. You can add custom UTMs and keywords to your links, set up different types of campaigns, and build out highly advanced reports.
- Publisher Recruitment
- Publisher Support
- Publisher Payouts
- Dedicated account manager
- Migration assistance
- Affiliate program creation: You can easily set up your own affiliate program in minutes with just a few clicks.
- Analytics: You'll see all the numbers behind your business, including earnings and commission payments.
- Run multiple affiliate programs at once, with different commission rates and different product categories.
- Getting in touch with their customer support teams at times can be a bit difficult.
- Having more information on publishers who join your affiliate program would be nice.
- An increase in B2B publishers would be better as many are b2c focused right now.
Tune is a partner marketing management platform that helps businesses easily streamline recruitment, onboarding, and activation of high value business partners. Their PRM platform is trusted by hundreds of leading brands like Shopify, Groupon, Nord VPN because of the customized partner experience they allow their customers to build out for their partners. Through the Tune platform, you’ll be able to work smarter and build trust with your revenue driving partnerships.
- Partners Program Customization: Tune can provide every kind of partner program according to your requirements. This is one of the key features often lacking at other partner relationship management platforms, but Tune has put this first when building the platform because they understand every program needs some form of customization. Tune also provides its users with a variety of partnerships. These partnerships might include influencers, publishers, media buyers, and many more other networks.
- Tracking Solutions: Tune provides some of the most accurate tracking solutions. Through their platform, you can track, evaluate and improve the performance of your partners, all with just a few clicks. You can also have help for tracking from mobile measurement without SDK.
- Partner Management Tools: Often finding the right partners for your business might not be an easy task for you, but Tune PRM, provide you with the necessary tools to build an effective outreach strategy. Their platform provides you the ability to easily automate workflows and payout partners with ease, so you can focus on the more strategic growth of the partner channel management.
- Straightforward tracking process for CRM.
- Open API for connecting to your tech stack, which is really important for seamless partner management.
- Fantastic fraud protection technology.
- Do not have access to robust affiliate network.
- Customer success manager does not support you with the scale plan.
- No affiliate network if you want to scale out an affiliate channel.