Impact was founded in 2008 by a few founders who had extensive experience within the partnership marketing world. In fact, Impact makes managing your media and relationships with partners. It is explicitly designed for advertisers who want a better affiliate marketing platform. The Impact is a comprehensive automation platform that automates everything from tracking, nurturing, and engaging with customers to ensuring they are taken care of after purchase.
- They provide hands on custom custom integrations, but also offer a "Starter Package" which uses turnkey integrations with Shopify, BigCommerce and many other ecommerce platforms for an easy DIY integration.
- Managing hundreds of partner relationships within the Impact platform is easy. Impact offers very customized solutions based on the business use cases and allows for brands to easily adjust contracts, terms, tracking requirements and much more.
- Through Impact's vast partner recruitment network, brands are able to easily curate lists, recruit partners, and negotiate terms -- all within just a short period of time. No more spreadsheets and keeping track of hundreds of partnership term changes across your computer.
- Impact added live chat functionality within the platform, but it can still use some improvements to the message management. If you have ongoing conversations and negotiations with more than ten partners, it might get a bit overwhelming to manage these chat messages in the portal.
- The Impact influencer discovery network is still fairly new, so double check the creator engagement metrics within the platform before attempting to recruit partners.
- Although Impact has a large publisher and influencer database you can utilize to recruit partners, you'll still need to thoroughly vet out the potential partnerships to ensure they're the right fit for your brand.
Everflow is a Partner Marketing platform for managing your partnerships, tracking all marketing channels, and amplifying your performance.
Take ownership of your growth: Quickly onboard and manage your affiliates, influencers, referral partners, and strategic partners. Consolidate your partnership and performance channels allowing you to understand the true value from each traffic source, control your attribution, and optimize towards your best performers. Get the attribution and analytics that are the keys to accelerating your revenue.
- Tracks every channel and provides unlimited partner management
- Powerful integrations with CRMs, Shopping Carts, and full access API
- Makes it easy to view and optimize performance on the placement level
- Vast number of capabilities can be overwhelming
- Doesn't provide a massive marketplace for affiliates
- Lacks robustness for emailer campaigns
This is one of the leading affiliate software designed to help people build their customized affiliate programs. It helps advertisers to create referral or affiliate links. Also, it directs the successive generation of revenue as well as commissions. The app also tracks affiliated commissions over the SaaS or ecommerce website.
- This affiliate software is straightforward to use. Setup and integration are very easy.
- The pricing is reasonable compared to other affiliate programs.
- Tapfiliate enables users to have more than one group of affiliates simultaneously.
- A learning curve might be involved at first. But when the app is mastered, the interface seems like a breeze.
- Their are limitations with the conversion tracking.
- No affiliate network if you want to scale out an affiliate channel.
Circlewise is an affiliate marketing software that allows you to easily manage your affiliate links and campaigns. It's a great tool for beginners, but it also offers plenty of advanced features for experienced marketers. The app makes it easy to create and manage your affiliate links, track their performance, and drive revenue for your partner channel. You can add custom UTMs and keywords to your links, set up different types of campaigns, and build out highly advanced reports.
- Affiliate program creation: You can easily set up your own affiliate program in minutes with just a few clicks.
- Analytics: You'll see all the numbers behind your business, including earnings and commission payments.
- Run multiple affiliate programs at once, with different commission rates and different product categories.
- Getting in touch with their customer support teams at times can be a bit difficult.
- Having more information on publishers who join your affiliate program would be nice.
- An increase in B2B publishers would be better as many are b2c focused right now.
Refersion is an affiliate marketing software that helps you run your affiliate program. It's designed to be easy to use, and it can help you manage your affiliates from anywhere—even on the go. Affiliate managers use Refersion because it makes running an affiliate program simple and easy. The software comes with a built-in dashboard where you can see how many sales have been made, which affiliates are performing well, and where your money is going. You can easily view all of this information in real-time, so you know what's happening at all times.
- You can track how much each affiliate has earned, as well as their specific conversion rate.
- The UI and navigation of Refersion are pretty easy to use for most users.
- They have built-in affiliate/referral pay and affiliate research features to help grow your program.
- You have to reach out to someone at Refersion to pull specific reports for your affiliates.
- They are a bit on the higher side of affiliate software as you scale up your program.
- Users have run into a few issues with setting up complex commission payout rules.
LeadDyno is software that helps you manage your affiliate marketing campaigns. It helps you keep track of all the leads that come in, so you know exactly where they're coming from and how they're being converted. When you have LeadDyno, you can see how many people are clicking on your links and which links are performing best. This information is crucial for making the most of your affiliate marketing partnerships, so you can continue to reinvest in your partners! You can also use LeadDyno's reporting features to analyze what kind of affiliate ads are working best, so you can optimize your site even further.
- Ease of use—no need to spend hours learning how to use the software because it's designed for users of all skill levels.
- Flexibility—you have complete control over how many features you want to use or not use.
- Versatility—you can use LeadDyno as an all-in-one solution or as part of a larger affiliate/referral program.
- It would be agreat if they could clean up some parts of their UI.
- The graphs and charts on the main dashboard are a bit outdated and confusing at times.
- They don’t have an affiliate network of publishers you can reach out to directly.
Affise is the best affiliate and partner marketing software for affiliate managers who are looking for a way to track their affiliate performance and automate their program. Affise gives you the ability to manage your entire affiliate program, from start to finish, in one place. You can see who's converting visitors into customers, what they're buying, how much they're spending on your site, and so much more. Plus, it has a built-in CRM that lets you keep track of all of your affiliates, so you can find out how they're doing and follow up with them when needed.
- Affise is designed to be as easy to use as possible, so you don't have to spend time learning how to use an unfamiliar interface.
- Affise has built-in reporting tools that help you keep track of what's happening with your program at all times!
- Affise has an intuitive design that allows you to quickly find information about your program and its affiliates.
- They are on the more expensive side of affiliate marketing software.
- Some users have reported issues with their in-app pages lagging and loading slowly.
- They don't have a publisher network you can use to reach out to prospective affiliate partners to help grow your channel.
Cake Partner Relationship Management Software (PRM software) helps businesses manage their relationships with their partners. Plus, it helps companies manage their partnerships by providing them with a platform to manage their relationships. In addition, it will include keeping track of their partnership agreements, tracking communication and progress, and managing conflict.
- The conversion setup is easy to understand.
- Top-notch customizable tracking program.
- Responsive support system.
- Visual reporting channel program needs a bit of an upgrade.
- The amount of features they have can be a bit overwhleming when building out a program from scratch.
- No affiliate network if you want to scale out an affiliate channel.
- Google Ads