Our Reviews of the Best Free Affiliate Marketing Software:
Here is our list of the best free affiliate marketing software:
Trackdesk is a FREE affiliate software that allows you to start building your affiliate, referral, and partnership marketing program with $0 initial investment. You can enjoy all the features you need to launch totally for FREE until you reach $5,000 in monthly revenue.Gaining traction in the early stages of your business could be challenging. With Trackdesk, you do not need to worry about upfront investment until you see the revenue! What's even better? Once you need to upgrade to the paid plan, you'll find the best offer on the market, with prices as low as $67/month, already waiting for you! Why would you pay more, when you can pay less for the same? Trackdesk offer a complete hassle-free migration, taking care of the end-to-end transition from your current solution.Whether you're a small startup or an established enterprise, Trackdesk has got you covered. Trackdesk elimitaded all the barriers blocking your from starting your affiliate program. With Trackdesk you can unlock the potential for exponential growth.
- Unlimited Affiliates
- Unlimited Clicks
- Unlimited Conversions
- All integrations in FREE
- Bulk auto payouts via Wise & PayPal
- Affiliate management capabilities
- The Trackdesk user interface is clean, easy to understand, and navigate from both the admin and affiliate partner dashboards. Partners can grab their referral links, track conversions, and review their commissions within a few easy clicks. You’re also able to easily edit your T&Cs and update partners whenever a change is made to your program.
- Trackdesk provides their customers with automated email flows that are sent out to their affiliate partners when they sign up for your program, receive their first commission, and when any adjustments are made to the affiliate program. This is important to keep your partners excited and motivated to promote your offering to their audience. Once you need to manage the affiliate payouts, you can do it effortless via Wise and PayPal bulk auto payouts.
- They provide an easy-to-follow quick setup guide where you can get your program up and running in under 15 minutes, especially given they have native integrations with companies like Zapier, Shopify, Magento, Stripe, Chargebee, and WooCommerce.
- Currently, the Trackdesk team does not have a way to communicate with affiliate partners via in-platform messaging. You will need to send out email communications to your partners to update them.
- The Trackdesk team does not offer a partner marketplace to research, recruit, and activate new affiliate partners into your program. Therefore, your affiliate team will be responsible for manual partner outreach for your program.
- As of today, you’re unable to set up customized tracking links with additional utm parameters to analyze within their analytics dashboard. You will need to use the standard tracking link you use to set up your program.
Reditus is a platform for affiliate marketers in the B2B SaaS sector. With their unique marketplace, you can reach out to new prospective affiliates and grow your business beyond your own network. As with any other affiliate management tool, you can manage relationships, keep track of metrics that are relevant to your business, and initiate payouts towards affiliates when they've reached certain thresholds.
- B2B SaaS Marketplace: with the focus on B2B SaaS and their marketplace they really have a great niche. Allowing affiliates to earn higher recurring commissions and help SaaS companies to find new relevant affiliates. As a SaaS you never lose control who joins your program.
- Entry Level Pricing: Reditus wants to be accessible for B2B SaaS companies at any stage, this is shown in their pricing model. When you grow your pricing will increase as well.
- Customer Support: They offer live chat, not just to SaaS companies but also to partners. When partners do well, SaaS companies do well, and eventually, Reditus will do well.
- Marketplace option
- Robust tracking
- Value-based pricing
- Doesn’t come with a messaging feature
- Does not natively integrate with Zapier
- You are not able to white label the platform
Rewardful is an affiliate marketing software that helps affiliate managers run their affiliate programs. It's used all over the world, and it's a great tool for any affiliate manager to have since it makes managing the program easier. One of the most important benefits is that Rewardful allows you to keep track of your affiliates' performance in a simple and straightforward way. You can see how many sales each affiliate has made, how much money they've earned for your company, and what kinds of promotions they're running—all in one place.
- Live customer support
- Free migration
- 2-way Stripe sync
- Cross subdomain tracking
- Custom rewards
- Percentage-based commissions
- Get remarkable insights into the performance of your partners and campaigns.
- Track the performance of specific activities in each campaign, such as email sign-ups or social shares.
- The ability to create custom campaigns with unique tracking URLs for each campaign.
- You're not able to pay affiliates directly through the interface.
- You can only customize the affiliate dashboard so much to fit your brand.
- There is currently no in-app messaging feature to chat with your affiliates 1-1.
Post Affiliate Pro
It works to deliver a top-notch performance to monitor and track all the affiliate networks that fall under online stores or eCommerce websites. Using post affiliate pro, the management of the affiliate sector is much more straightforward. With post affiliate pro, it doesn't matter whether your network is huge or not. It has a very easy-to-manage interface that won't make you feel tired.
- Easy Tracking: Post Affiliate Pro helps keep track of conversion rates and engagements very conveniently. Using this affiliate software, you can actually monitor what your affiliate partners are up to. You can also know how much your partners have excelled and made revenue.
- Automatic Affiliate Rewarding: With Post affiliate, you don't have to worry about delivery-outs. It has an automatic pay-out system that gives the affiliate partners rewards. You can fix the app with milestones, and then when achieved, the app will reward the affiliates with a bonus.
- Multiple Merchant Administrators: It is an optional Post Affiliate Pro feature. This feature allows you to have as many users or affiliate links as you want, having the same affiliate programs. You can also organize your partners into many roles. Besides, you can assign each of them their own set of rules and regulations.
- Customer service is excellent and quick.
- The affiliate tracking system is very responsive.
- Flexible user interface.
- The UI could be improved to make it a bit more user friendly.
- Doesn't have as sophisticated automation features as other platforms.
- No affiliate network if you want to scale out an affiliate channel.
LeadDyno is software that helps you manage your affiliate marketing campaigns. It helps you keep track of all the leads that come in, so you know exactly where they're coming from and how they're being converted. When you have LeadDyno, you can see how many people are clicking on your links and which links are performing best. This information is crucial for making the most of your affiliate marketing partnerships, so you can continue to reinvest in your partners! You can also use LeadDyno's reporting features to analyze what kind of affiliate ads are working best, so you can optimize your site even further.
- One Click Integration
- Customize Your Affiliate Portal
- Multiple Tracking Options
- Send Affiliates Newsletter
- View Data for Vistors, Leads and Sales
- Bulk Pay Affiliates
- Ease of use—no need to spend hours learning how to use the software because it's designed for users of all skill levels.
- Flexibility—you have complete control over how many features you want to use or not use.
- Versatility—you can use LeadDyno as an all-in-one solution or as part of a larger affiliate/referral program.
- It would be agreat if they could clean up some parts of their UI.
- The graphs and charts on the main dashboard are a bit outdated and confusing at times.
- They don’t have an affiliate network of publishers you can reach out to directly.
FirstPromoter is an affiliate marketing software that helps you run your affiliate program. If you're an affiliate manager, you know how important it is to have great software that helps you manage your affiliates, keep track of their performance, and communicate with them. That's why FirstPromoter is such a great choice for anyone looking for an easy-to-use and affordable solution for their affiliate program management needs.
- Branded affiliate dashboard
- One-click Paypal payouts
- Two-sided rewards
- Personalized referral link
- Recurring commissions
- In-depth analytics
- Easy management of everything from affiliate customer acquisition to payouts.
- Automated reporting so you don't have to keep track of metrics yourself
- An intuitive interface makes it easy for affiliates to use the software
- They provide a very basic sign-up page for your affiliates that doesn't allow full brand customization.
- There is currently no in-application terms and conditions creator.
- More integrations across different platforms would be a great value-add.
UpPromote: Affiliate & Referral is the top recommended affiliate marketing and referral app on Shopify App Store. It's an excellent choice for all-size businesses with outstanding features that fill the needs of recruiting, managing, and paying affiliate marketers with a personalized dashboard.
With this all-in-one solution, you can build and manage your professional marketing campaign with minimum effort. Beginners and experienced users can create complete affiliate programs with varied commission programs with a few clicks. Also, it provides detailed reports for merchants to keep track of affiliates' performance through clicks, orders, sales, etc.
It is one must-have Shopify affiliate marketing/referral app that offers all the basic to excellent advanced features. Furthermore, UpPromote implements customization upon request for Enterprise customers.
- Easy-to-use: Quick setting up process with detailed instructions. Automated processes with automated functions can help to save time, such as Auto-generated affiliate links, coupons, and auto-approval affiliates/referrals.
- Build your affiliate team: Customizable affiliate registration form. Besides, you can create unlimited affiliate programs with different commission offers.
- Manage your affiliate campaign: Track all referral orders and manage your affiliate performance through a reliable real-time tracking process.
- Fraud protection: Reduce the risks of affiliate fraud and referral scams that may cause loss to your business.
- Integrating with PayPal allows you to automatically perform payment processes for your affiliates within a few clicks.
- Grow with affiliates/ambassadors team: Support to recruit affiliates by free listing on UpPromote Marketplace; or with a Multi-level Marketing feature.
- Flexible pricing plans to match all business sizes.
- Simple to set up and time-saving with automated functions, customizable affiliate registration form, tracking by affiliate links, coupons.
- Implements customization upon request for enterprise customers.
- Limit approve/deny the number of referral orders for the free version.
- There is currently no in-app messaging feature to speak directly with your affiliate partners.
- The application is largely built for online store owners, so if you're a B2B business, you may want to double check all of their functionalities to ensure their technology will fit into your tech stack.
- PayPal for automatic payment
- Klaviyo/Mailchimp for email marketing