If you're looking for a way to increase customer loyalty and engagement, LoyalZoo can help! With LoyalZoo you can set up a loyalty program that will begin to encourage customers to shop more, share your brand with others, and help you to build loyal brand advocates. By rewarding customers for purchases they've already made, you'll be able to create a sense of community among your shoppers while encouraging them to continue shopping with you. Your customers will also be more likely to share their experiences with your brand on social media and other review platforms if they feel like they're part of something special—and that's exactly what LoyalZoo helps you do!
- In-store and online rewards
- Multi-location support
- Loyalty Analytics
- POS integrations
- Excellent customer support
- Customer engagement
- They’ve built a clean UI that most users can easily navigate and begin to set up their customer loyalty programs.
- The main dashboard gives you a nice snapshot of your program’s health.
- They are a relatively low-cost customer loyalty platform for most businesses.
- Their platform had a few glitches when trying to set up the customer loyalty program.
- You’ll still need to input your credit card information for their free trial, so be sure to cancel the platform before their 7 days if you don’t plan to use it any longer!
- I wish their reporting dashboard had a bit more to it.
Xoxoday is used by thousands of businesses of all different sizes to build reward programs, incentivize customers, and disburse payouts. With Xoxoday, you can create a custom solution that meets your specific needs and requirements for a customer loyalty program. Their platform allows you to customize your program in a way that is flexible and easy to use. You can manage all aspects of the program yourself without having to rely on an outside party. They help you set up your account as well as provide training if needed so that everything runs smoothly once it's been created.
- Rewards & Incentives
- Data Insights
- APIs & Webhooks
- Digital Wallet
- Their platform makes it extremely easy to set up and build out a customer loyalty program.
- You’re able to utilize their free trial to test out the platform to see if it fits your business needs.
- The customer support and product teams have been really quick to respond to requests and issues that come up.
- There have been some platform glitches reported, but the product team has been quick to jump on these issues.
- It would be nice to have more demo capabilities for new users within the platform, rather than just a video at the bottom.
- Sometimes the system can show some errors when sharing vouchers.
- Survey Monkey
Zinrelo is an enterprise-grade, loyalty rewards platform that maximizes repeat sales and per-customer revenue through 360-degree customer engagement. Zinrelo's comprehensive solution provides retailers with the tools they need to create a cohesive customer experience across all channels – in-store, online, mobile – as well as in real-time. This helps retailers build and maintain relationships with their customers. The Zinrelo platform is supported by an intuitive interface and easy-to-use tools that allow retailers to quickly create customized campaigns for any occasion. Customers can earn points for making purchases and redeem them for rewards like gift cards or merchandise discounts.
- Loyalty Rewards Platform
- Data Sciences
- Professional Services
- Receipt Scanning
- POS Integrations
- The ease of implementation is a huge positive for this platform, as they make the onboarding process extremely smooth and seamless for their customers.
- Their customer support team is very responsive to all different requests you have and help to resolve any outstanding issues in a timely manner.
- They combine a loyalty program and referral program into one interface, which makes it easy to manage both programs.
- When using certain platform integrations, you may have to use your own coupon codes.
- The campaigns feature could use a bit of an update when it comes to auto-populating. Right now, it only auto-populates once per day.
- It’d be nice to have a few more options when it comes to how the embeds are set up and displayed.
With Belly, you can create digital loyalty programs that drive long-term customer advocates for your business. Belly is a digital loyalty program that allows you to reward customers for purchases and track their spending habits. The app is easy to set up and use, and it's available on any device with an internet connection. It's easy to create new rewards and offers, which are automatically sent straight to the customer's phone when they're eligible. You can also use Belly as a way to promote special sales and events—it works by sending out push notifications that notify users about upcoming promotions or discounts at your store or business. The app also lets you see how much each customer has spent over time so that you can make sure they're getting good value from their purchases.
- Increase Your Customer Visits
- Create Custom Rewards
- Track Customer Activity
- Generate Word of Mouth Marketing
- Loyalty On Display
- Sign Up & Check In
- They make it really easy for you to create a rewards program for your business.
- It’s easily connected to your POS and can also be used for marketing automation too.
- Thousands of businesses use Belly for their rewards program.
- There’s currently no free trial for their platform, so you’ll need to request a demo with the company before trying.
- Their customer support team is not always easy to get in touch with.
- It would be great to have a bit more customization within the platform.
Fivestars is a single payments and marketing platform that combines easy-to-use technology, customizable rewards and promotions, and automation. Fivestars allows businesses to create customized rewards and promotions for their customers. With Fivestars' easy-to-use technology, businesses can easily set up the rewards and promotions they want to offer their customers. Whether you're looking for a simple loyalty program or something more complex, Fivestars has everything you need to make your business more efficient and increase your revenue. Whether you're a business looking to take the next step in customer loyalty, or a consumer who wants a simple way to earn points towards rewards like gift cards and discounts, Fivestars can help you accomplish your goals.
- Customer Acquisition
- Payment Processing
- Loyalty and Retention
- Powerful Promotions
- Dashboard analytics
- They’re a low-cost customer loyalty solution for SMBs who need an integration with their POS.
- Their platform offers multiple features across customer loyalty, marketing automation, payments, and more! Not just a loyalty platform.
- Their platform helps you to screen out your highest value customers and offer them further discounts and promotions to incentivize them to buy and share with others.
- You can’t currently set up a free trial yourself and test out the platform, you’ll need to go through a demo for the platform before deciding if it’s a fit for your business.
- They have very few POS integrations with their platform.
- There have been reports of slow applications when not connected to a wifi connection.
- Harbotouch POS
Glue Loyalty is one of the only loyalty club builders you'll ever need. Their platform is easy to use, and they have a dedicated team of experts to help you get your program off the ground in no time. With an intuitive interface and seamless integrations with leading e-commerce platforms like Shopify and WooCommerce, they make it easy to create a rewards program that drives sales, repeat business, and customer engagement. They're not just another loyalty app—they're committed to helping your customers succeed by giving them the tools they need to build an amazing loyalty club that rewards their customers and drives sales.
- Unlimited loyalty cards creation
- Points Earning System
- Points-based members club
- Connect across multiple touch points channels
- Their onboarding sign-up flow is amazing and easy to follow. Just answer a few short questions and they begin to customize the platform to your needs.
- They’ve built out a clean UI for admins to manage loyalty clubs. Easy and fun to navigate through.
- They provide a live support chat platform so you can speak to their customer service team whenever you’re having issues.
- Their main dashboard does contain a lot of different metrics to look at, so it’s a bit distracting at points.
- I wish there was a bit more customization when it comes to their Club App.
- Currently, it doesn’t look like there’s any ability to import customers via Google Sheets.
The Perkville platform is a great solution for businesses looking to create and manage rewards programs. With this web-based platform, you can build your own loyalty program for gyms, spa, salons and more. The software allows you to set up rewards for customers that are based on their frequency of visits and other factors like purchases made at your store or restaurant. The customer will then earn points which can be redeemed for items such as gift cards or discounts on services. This software is perfect for small businesses with limited resources who want a simple way to reward their most loyal customers.
- Create a VIP Program
- Run Challenges
- Create and Drive Promotions
- Dashboard Analytics
- Friend Buys
- Many Integrations
- It’s very easy to set up and works well with many of the integrations they built out.
- Allows you to set up point structure and redemption options
- Their customer support team is excellent. They act almost as an extension of your team, working through strategy and execution together.
- It’s a bit difficult to merge different customer accounts together.
- It would be great if there was the ability to provide a bit more customization for the email marketing features.
- It would be awesome if they set up a bit more automated messaging filters and flows when communicating with customers.
With Giftbit, you can buy, send and track digital gift cards for your reward and incentive programs. Giftbit offers a convenient way for your employees and customers to redeem rewards and incentives. The gift card can be used online or in-store at any merchant that accepts the digital gift cards. If you have an existing loyalty program, Giftbit makes it easy to add gift card functionality. You can manage your program from one platform and send out digital gift cards with personalized messaging as part of your reward system.
- Tracking and reporting
- Team Accounts
- Gather valuable feedback
- Feedback gathering
- Customer engagement
- The ease of use is amazing! It’s never been so easy to build out internal company gifting programs for your company.
- Their customer support team is amazing to work with, helping to answer any outstanding questions you have about functionality or integrations needed.
- Sending out gifts to a large number of individuals at once is super simple and easy to set up.
- You cannot currently remove previous colleagues from the application, even if they left your company.
- They currently only provide rewards that are based within the United States.
- It’s a quite simple platform for sending rewards and gifts, but if you want a more in-depth customer loyalty program, this may not be the best option for you.
- Google Sheets