CJ Affiliate is the best place where affiliate partners and technology work hand in hand to generate better growth and revenue. The results you get are scalable and profitable. In addition, it provides marketers a network to start an affiliate program. Through this platform, marketers can engage with publishers interested in promotions and generate growth and revenue all at once. CJ is one of the world's oldest affiliate platforms, which specializes in pay-for-performance programs. It has some awesome features that distinguish it from the traditional affiliate platforms.
- A Lot Of Options To Choose From: Many of the affiliate programs do not offer this feature. CJ has a plethora of selectable features. You can choose whatever suits you best according to your preferences. You can easily choose what to advertise and where to advertise as a marketer. Plus, you will get to engage with 600 brands. This way, you will have the advantage of premium rates. Also, you will get to experience the premium features of the platform.
- Real-time Reporting: CJ can provide in-time analysis. The results, the calculations, and the by-products you get will be authentic and credible. Plus, all of these things are done in real-time without consuming much time. This affiliate software documents up-to-the-minute analysis of every single thing. Whenever the activity happens, it is recorded directly at that time. You don’t have to go on and refresh the page again and again. All the information you get is just true in real-time.
- Deep Link Generator: With this feature, you can generate a deep link for any advertisers you work on CJ. The generation is very convenient and to the point, and you don't have to do much. All you have to do is drag the deep-link bookmark to your recent bookmark browser. As soon as you drag this tab, drop it down onto the dashboard. Now you can choose any of the CJ advertiser pages you want to generate a deep link for. Open this page and click on the upper bookmark to directly link to that page. This feature is most useful for the existing affiliate marketers and marketing to make some good money.
- Trusted by the world largest brands for their affiliate needs.
- Extremely robust reporting infrastructure.
- Access to trsuted fraud detection software.
- The onboarding process can be quite long to get up and running.
- Platform is built for more experienced affiliate marketers.
- Affiliate network is historically built for B2C brands, rather than B2B companies.
- CJ Affiliate doesn't display pricing for their product, therefore, you'll need to request a demo with with sales team to obtain a better understanding of pricing options.
Circlewise is an affiliate marketing software that allows you to easily manage your affiliate links and campaigns. It's a great tool for beginners, but it also offers plenty of advanced features for experienced marketers. The app makes it easy to create and manage your affiliate links, track their performance, and drive revenue for your partner channel. You can add custom UTMs and keywords to your links, set up different types of campaigns, and build out highly advanced reports.
- Publisher Recruitment
- Publisher Support
- Publisher Payouts
- Dedicated account manager
- Migration assistance
- Affiliate program creation: You can easily set up your own affiliate program in minutes with just a few clicks.
- Analytics: You'll see all the numbers behind your business, including earnings and commission payments.
- Run multiple affiliate programs at once, with different commission rates and different product categories.
- Getting in touch with their customer support teams at times can be a bit difficult.
- Having more information on publishers who join your affiliate program would be nice.
- An increase in B2B publishers would be better as many are b2c focused right now.
- Pricing for Circlewise can vary greatly depending on what types of features and needs your team is looking for. That said, their pricing can range from $375/month up to custom pricing.
Refersion is an affiliate marketing software that helps you run your affiliate program. It's designed to be easy to use, and it can help you manage your affiliates from anywhere—even on the go. Affiliate managers use Refersion because it makes running an affiliate program simple and easy. The software comes with a built-in dashboard where you can see how many sales have been made, which affiliates are performing well, and where your money is going. You can easily view all of this information in real-time, so you know what's happening at all times.
- Affiliate Discovery & Recruiting
- Campaigns & Management
- Payments & Taxes
- Advanced Offers & Commissions
- Attribution & First Party Trackin
- Data Insights & Privacy
- You can track how much each affiliate has earned, as well as their specific conversion rate.
- The UI and navigation of Refersion are pretty easy to use for most users.
- They have built-in affiliate/referral pay and affiliate research features to help grow your program.
- You have to reach out to someone at Refersion to pull specific reports for your affiliates.
- They are a bit on the higher side of affiliate software as you scale up your program.
- Users have run into a few issues with setting up complex commission payout rules.
- Pricing for Refersion can vary greatly depending on what types of features and needs your team is looking for. That said, their pricing can range from $99/month up to custom pricing.
iDevAffiliate is a web-based affiliate marketing software that allows you to manage your affiliates from a single location. You can keep track of their sales, earnings, and commissions, as well as manage your network's payouts and commissions. It's important for affiliate managers to use iDevAffiliate because it offers a number of benefits over other options like spreadsheets or emailing back and forth between yourself and your affiliates. For example, iDevAffiliate has built-in communication tools that make it easy for you to send messages and reminders directly to each affiliate in your network, as well as receive updates about their progress.
- On-Page Wizard
- Coupon Code Tracking
- Override Commissions
- Fraud Prevention Tools
- Built-In Affiliate Payment
- Custom Keyword Tracking
- Easily accessible information - Access all of your data in one place, so you don't have to spend time building reports through Google Sheets.
- Time savings - Quickly see which affiliates have been working hard and which ones need attention.
- A simple dashboard that lets you see all of your affiliates' data in one place, including their latest sales and new orders
- Limited customization with a cheaper plan - you're limited by what they offer out-of-the-box.
- There is a learning curve to this affiliate software up on your website.
- There could be a few more automation tools to help with day-to-day management.
- Pricing for iDevAffiliate can vary greatly depending on what types of features and needs your team is looking for. That said, their pricing can range from $39/month up to $79/month.
HOQU affiliate marketing software is a tool that you can use to help you manage your affiliate program. It helps you keep track of all the information you need about your affiliates so that you can make sure they're doing what they're supposed to be doing and also pay them for their efforts. It's important for affiliate managers to use this kind of software because it helps them stay organized and on top of things. It also ensures that your company doesn't miss out on paying commissions when they're due just because a few things got lost in the shuffle!
- Automation tools
- Dedicated account manager
- Full-cycle impression tracking
- Offers marketplace
- Unified account
- You can manage all your affiliate marketing activities in one place.
- Use a single platform for all your marketing activities (SEO, PPC, and social).
- Maximize the performance of your affiliate campaigns with effective reporting.
- There’s no in-app messaging features to chat directly with affiliates 1-1 to discuss strategy.
- Your affiliates, depending on their experience in the space, may not a few articles of guides to show them the platform.
- You’ll need to still collect and manage the tax information on your own.
- Pricing for HOQU can vary greatly depending on what types of features and needs your team is looking for. That said, their pricing can range from $99/month up to $499/month.
FirstPromoter is an affiliate marketing software that helps you run your affiliate program. If you're an affiliate manager, you know how important it is to have great software that helps you manage your affiliates, keep track of their performance, and communicate with them. That's why FirstPromoter is such a great choice for anyone looking for an easy-to-use and affordable solution for their affiliate program management needs.
- Branded affiliate dashboard
- One-click Paypal payouts
- Two-sided rewards
- Personalized referral link
- Recurring commissions
- In-depth analytics
- Easy management of everything from affiliate customer acquisition to payouts.
- Automated reporting so you don't have to keep track of metrics yourself
- An intuitive interface makes it easy for affiliates to use the software
- They provide a very basic sign-up page for your affiliates that doesn't allow full brand customization.
- There is currently no in-application terms and conditions creator.
- More integrations across different platforms would be a great value-add.
- Pricing for FirstPromoter can vary greatly depending on what types of features and needs your team is looking for. That said, their pricing can range from $49/month up to $149/month.