Trackdesk is an affiliate marketing software platform built in Prague, Czech Republic. It allows you to track, manage, and optimize your affiliate marketing campaigns, so you can focus on what matters: growing your business. Trackdesk helps you keep a pulse on how your affiliate campaigns are doing by letting you see which partners are performing best and by giving you actionable insights into how to improve and grow your relationships. You can also use Trackdesk to manage your affiliates, view reports and payments, and automate specific processes with custom workflows. Trackdesk is built for SaaS, ecommerce, and agencies looking to level up their affiliate programs.
- Affiliate management capabilities
- Personalized & recurring commission management
- Automated email flow communication
- Real-time analytics reporting
- Partner Tiers
- Multiple affiliate offer types
- The Trackdesk user interface is clean, easy to understand, and navigate from both the admin and affiliate partner dashboards. Partners can grab their referral links, track conversions, and review their commissions within a few easy clicks. You’re also able to easily edit your T&Cs and update partners whenever a change is made to your program.
- Trackdesk provides their customers with automated email flows that are sent out to their affiliate partners when they sign up for your program, receive their first commission, and when any adjustments are made to the affiliate program. This is important to keep your partners excited and motivated to promote your offering to their audience.
- They provide an easy-to-follow quick setup guide where you can get your program up and running within an hour, especially given they have native integrations with companies like Zapier, Chargebee, and WooCommerce. You can also customize your program and outcompete your competitors with more compelling affiliate offers.
- Currently, the Trackdesk team does not have a way to communicate with affiliate partners via in-platform messaging. You will need to send out email communications to your partners to update them.
- The Trackdesk team does not offer a partner marketplace to research, recruit, and activate new affiliate partners into your program. Therefore, your affiliate team will be responsible for manual partner outreach for your program.
- As of today, you’re unable to set up customized tracking links with additional utm parameters to analyze within their analytics dashboard. You will need to use the standard tracking link you use to set up your program.
Rewardful is an affiliate marketing software that helps affiliate managers run their affiliate programs. It's used all over the world, and it's a great tool for any affiliate manager to have since it makes managing the program easier. One of the most important benefits is that Rewardful allows you to keep track of your affiliates' performance in a simple and straightforward way. You can see how many sales each affiliate has made, how much money they've earned for your company, and what kinds of promotions they're running—all in one place.
- Live customer support
- Free migration
- 2-way Stripe sync
- Cross subdomain tracking
- Custom rewards
- Percentage-based commissions
- Get remarkable insights into the performance of your partners and campaigns.
- Track the performance of specific activities in each campaign, such as email sign-ups or social shares.
- The ability to create custom campaigns with unique tracking URLs for each campaign.
- You're not able to pay affiliates directly through the interface.
- You can only customize the affiliate dashboard so much to fit your brand.
- There is currently no in-app messaging feature to chat with your affiliates 1-1.
GoAffPro is an affiliate marketing software that allows you to create, manage and track your marketing campaigns. GoAffPro offers a lot of features to help you promote your products and services with ease. As an affiliate manager, it's important to use GoAffPro because it will help you save time by automating routine tasks in your business. You can create new landing pages and banners with just a few clicks and monitor the performance of each campaign with their analytics tool.
- Advanced affiliate tracking
- Referral Link generator
- Branded Affiliate Portal
- Meaningful analytics
- Compensation plan builder
- Automatic payouts
- Easy integration with most of the major ecommerce platforms.
- Track every aspect of your affiliate campaign, including what products are selling best for each affiliate.
- The major pros of GoAffPro are its easy-to-use interface and wide range of features. It's especially useful for those who are not experienced with Affiliate Marketing as they don't have to worry about creating custom templates or writing code.
- It takes some time to learn how to use all the features.
- Some features are only available in the premium or enterprise version of GoAffPro.
- They don't have a publisher network you can source new affiliates directly from.
LeadDyno is software that helps you manage your affiliate marketing campaigns. It helps you keep track of all the leads that come in, so you know exactly where they're coming from and how they're being converted. When you have LeadDyno, you can see how many people are clicking on your links and which links are performing best. This information is crucial for making the most of your affiliate marketing partnerships, so you can continue to reinvest in your partners! You can also use LeadDyno's reporting features to analyze what kind of affiliate ads are working best, so you can optimize your site even further.
- One Click Integration
- Customize Your Affiliate Portal
- Multiple Tracking Options
- Send Affiliates Newsletter
- View Data for Vistors, Leads and Sales
- Bulk Pay Affiliates
- Ease of use—no need to spend hours learning how to use the software because it's designed for users of all skill levels.
- Flexibility—you have complete control over how many features you want to use or not use.
- Versatility—you can use LeadDyno as an all-in-one solution or as part of a larger affiliate/referral program.
- It would be agreat if they could clean up some parts of their UI.
- The graphs and charts on the main dashboard are a bit outdated and confusing at times.
- They don’t have an affiliate network of publishers you can reach out to directly.
OffersHub is a comprehensive affiliate marketing software that helps you run your affiliate program. It provides a control panel for all aspects of the program, from affiliate management to reporting. Affiliate managers can use OffersHub to manage their entire affiliate program, including setting up and managing products and affiliates, tracking conversions and sales, and generating reports.
- Campaign Management
- Fraud Control & Alerting
- Affiliate Management
- System Management
- Creating product offers that are tailored to each affiliate partner.
- Managing the entire lifecycle of an affiliate campaign from start to finish—from lead generation to conversions and everything in between.
- Its easy-to-use interface makes it easy for affiliates to understand what they need to do, and it's a powerful tool for optimizing campaigns.
- There's no in-app messaging feature to chat directly with your affiliates 1-1.
- Handling all of the tax information for your affiliates can be a pain.
- Their pricing increases after three months on the start-up plan.
FirstPromoter is an affiliate marketing software that helps you run your affiliate program. If you're an affiliate manager, you know how important it is to have great software that helps you manage your affiliates, keep track of their performance, and communicate with them. That's why FirstPromoter is such a great choice for anyone looking for an easy-to-use and affordable solution for their affiliate program management needs.
- Branded affiliate dashboard
- One-click Paypal payouts
- Two-sided rewards
- Personalized referral link
- Recurring commissions
- In-depth analytics
- Easy management of everything from affiliate customer acquisition to payouts.
- Automated reporting so you don't have to keep track of metrics yourself
- An intuitive interface makes it easy for affiliates to use the software
- They provide a very basic sign-up page for your affiliates that doesn't allow full brand customization.
- There is currently no in-application terms and conditions creator.
- More integrations across different platforms would be a great value-add.
HOQU affiliate marketing software is a tool that you can use to help you manage your affiliate program. It helps you keep track of all the information you need about your affiliates so that you can make sure they're doing what they're supposed to be doing and also pay them for their efforts. It's important for affiliate managers to use this kind of software because it helps them stay organized and on top of things. It also ensures that your company doesn't miss out on paying commissions when they're due just because a few things got lost in the shuffle!
- Automation tools
- Dedicated account manager
- Full-cycle impression tracking
- Offers marketplace
- Unified account
- You can manage all your affiliate marketing activities in one place.
- Use a single platform for all your marketing activities (SEO, PPC, and social).
- Maximize the performance of your affiliate campaigns with effective reporting.
- There’s no in-app messaging features to chat directly with affiliates 1-1 to discuss strategy.
- Your affiliates, depending on their experience in the space, may not a few articles of guides to show them the platform.
- You’ll need to still collect and manage the tax information on your own.